• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Need some help

Pepsiman1981

Greenlighter
Hey guys I'm new here and I'm already looking to help people with anything that I could help then with. I like to welcome new people even know I'm new here only been here for a little over 20 mins lol ?? so how is everyone?? I'm doing great so far the weather is nice and I'm just relaxing here on BL and watching some TV . So please don't be shy I'm here to talk, give advice and help in anyway possible. I do have one question how do you set up your profile?? Ok everyone and GOOOOOOOI!! ??????????

Hi I'm brand new here, my name is Steph.
I really don't know how this whole thing works. I worked my way through some of the forums & read thru so many different ones, but this was quite a while back. I didn't register then, I was just a lurker ? lol but this whole thing was set up differently & honestly it was much better. It was easier to navigate & find your way around.
Sorry to dump
this on ya lol you're new too, but you were nice enough to offer any assistance ?

Hey Idk if it's what you need but I found a way that you can mess with your profile. In the email I got from Blue Light telling me that I was "accepted" or whatever it said, I'm cleared or something along those lines, you shouldn't gotten the same one. At the bottom there's a link & it said, if you want to edit your profile, follow this link. I would've posted the link but I'm pretty sure it would bring you to my profile. Anyway, good luck

Omg just realized this fuckin post is mad fuckin old lmao!! It really took me one really long post & another one offering you a tip to edit your shit, for me to open my eyes & look at the fuckin DATE!!!

Lionel_Richie_Hello_Lyrics__24824__56502_473aea1b-ef82-47d8-bf38-15727cbcbebd_1024x1024.jpg