• Brotizolam
  • Alprazolam
  • Diphenhydramine
  • Hydroxyzine
  • Promethazine
  • Amphetamines
  • Cannabis
  • (Nicotine & Caffeine)

my post got deleted somehow, must have been mobile site?

amphetamine
suboxone
kratom
lyrica
soma
alcohol

Yeah. Try going to settings (in Chrome and the standard browser on Samsung Android phones this works, dunno 'bout others?) - aka the 3 dots in top right corner (doing so shows a drop down menu). Then in that menu, tick the box 'Request desktop site'). That should reload the page in the same format & with same looks as when you visit BL via a PC.

Once that's done, you can edit your posts without fear of them getting deleted. :) The autosave will also work if you type a message with desktop site checked (which is a useful thing IMHO).

Or.. Alternatively, if you accidentally deleted a post that took a long time to write and the trick I described didn't work for you.. You can PM me and I can 'undelete' the post for you, no biggie. But please people, only ask me that if it's a post that took you long to write. Then I'll gladly help.

Last edited:
none i went to cape cod in MA to sober up a bit, going back home tuesday.

20mg Valium
1 tab of LSD
Cannabis flower and wax
Cigarettes
Caffeine

Most sober week I've had in a long time.
I can't even drink because I'm on house arrest and my ankle bracelet tests my sweat for alcohol.
WACKKKK.

Alcohol
Nicotine
Caffeine
Temazepam
Yeah it's been a boring week for me sadly lol

Snorting quite a big line of high quality Cocaine, immediately followed by smoking some Turkish and the best type of Heroin I ever had - really, I had a lot of really high class Heroin, but never before this exceptional and very rare extremely high quality Heroin with a really intense euphoria that amazed me really and blew me away, and I'm sure I would - if not for the Coke/Meth combo - have serious trouble not nodding off into oblivion, really superior compared to the Afghan Heroin I had up until recently and immediately after that smoking some very good, consisting of pure glass shards/crystals Crystal Meth - the Heroin keeps me from not going in overdrive from this combo of two severe stimulants and bringing about it's own share of intense euphoria as well, while the Coke really enhances the euphoria of the Crystal Meth, which is already major euphoric on it's own, but what's even more important:

- I like Coke way more than Crystal Meth cause however euphoric, the rush feels chemical/synthetic to me and not at all natural, while the rush I get from Coke is also extremely euphoric (it's really as close as you can get to the purity level of clinical Cocaine) but this rush feels totally natural to me, and by combining Meth with Coke, it gives a way more natural feeling overall instead of a pure feeling of synthetic/chemical euphoria and energy rush...

These three drugs, Coke, Heroin, Meth are a great combo in my opinion - also, with adding Coke to the combo, the Heroin seems to go better with Meth than without Coke (the combo Heroin and Coke is like these two drugs where made for each other, with Meth you don't have that same perfect feeling, but the Meth shortcomings get solved by adding Coke to the combo and mix up three drugs instead of just combining two, like I did at first, just Meth and Heroin to calm down a bit when I did too much Meth at once.

By the way, without Heroin it would not be in any way pleasant or maybe even not at all possible to combine this Coke with this Meth, because the effects would be just too much, quite sure of that...! Anyone else did this combo and felt the same way, like without Heroin these two stimulants are way too much to handle when combined together?

This only the second time I'm using high quality Crystal Meth, I loved it the first time - not like Coke, but it's my nr. 3 favorite drug now, after Coke on nr. 1 and Heroin on nr. 2 - and while I really have major euphoria from this Crystal Meth just by itself, and I did not sleep the other night, I never seem to have (also after I had spend two grams of this Meth by non-stop usage the first time I did Meth, a little over one month ago, I also had no comedown whatsoever, really not at all!

And I was fucking scared to have a bad comedown, because I was doing all the research I could before deciding to try out Crystal Meth and I came across so many almost pure horror-stories about the horrible comedown you get from Meth. Does anyone, or can some more people maybe give me some insights into how it comes I do not seem to have any comedown from Crystal Meth that makes me with really small amounts have both major euphoria as well as a major energy boost, so it must be potent stuff (and I had it tested of course, I already almost forgot, over 90% pure Crystal Meth, so that's actually as good as it get's... So how come this really potent Meth leaves me after having slept even way too little just feeling a bit tired but not having a comedown whatsoever, not even a dip, really just feeling fine, totally fine - how is this possible?

Grtz.

Last edited:
This week... lets see...

Lots of Amphetamines daily
Ecsitalopram daily
Tramadol daily
Promethazine 3 times
Diazepam daily
Bromazepam 4 days
Lorazepam daily
Alprazolam once
A shot of Morphine once
Ambien daily
Smoked Meth twice
Caffeine daily
Lots of cigs daily

Methadone
Heroin
Methamphetamine
Cannabis
Magic mushrooms
Caffeine
Tobacco
Promethazine
Diphenhydramine
DXM

This week so far
kratom
cannabis
tobacco
caffeine
+/- 15mg of amphetamine
0.25mg of alprazolam

alcohol, caffeine, nicotine, marijuana, dxm, poppy pods, valium, otc sleep aid stuff.

i'm stocked up on everything.

Suboxone daily
2x xanny bars
Etizolam daily
1x soma
1x valium

Trying to get some semblance of sober from a half a G dope habit.

This week... lets see...

Lots of Amphetamines daily
Ecsitalopram daily
Tramadol daily
Promethazine 3 times
Diazepam daily
Bromazepam 4 days
Lorazepam daily
Alprazolam once
A shot of Morphine once
Ambien daily
Smoked Meth twice