• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Hello! I'm New.

Hello Im new to Bluelight, just registered today and looking forward to sharing experiences with people and many seasoned veterans on here. Once again, good to be here and to chat.

Phil

Hi, long time reader, decided to join, frOm France, with lots of love.
Peace

Welcome all you guys above, from all the staff here at Bluelight :D

We hope you enjoy your time here on the various forums. Get chatting and get to know some new peeps.

Take care!
CFC

You can post as often as you like mate. It's just your ability to send Private Messages that's limited until you've made 50 posts :)

Hello Im new to Bluelight, just registered today and looking forward to sharing experiences with people and many seasoned veterans on here. Once again, good to be here and to chat.

Phil

Yes, must agree, there, Phil, that the general zeitgeist I've picked up is one of helpfulness, encouragement...and safety.

Enjoy.

Rita Prell

Welcome from southern California, this forum can be a bit sensitive so don't talk to people like you would your homies or you might get infracted lol. Hope to see you in BDD

Question as to meaning of infracted (haven't looked it up), also re "homies..."

Welcome from southern California, this forum can be a bit sensitive so don't talk to people like you would your homies or you might get infracted lol. Hope to see you in BDD

I'll go way out on a limb, here...(by the way, I speak Spanish and love the Mexican culture, so, I really mean no disrespect)

What did the Mexican construction worker say, when the house fell on him?

"Get off me, Holmes!"

How does one speak to "homies," exactly, or to what are folks sensitive, that might find objection, on this site?

I'm unfamiliar with "infracted," as an adjective...

Rita Prell

I'll go way out on a limb, here...(by the way, I speak Spanish and love the Mexican culture, so, I really mean no disrespect)

"Get off me, Holmes!"

How does one speak to "homies," exactly, or to what are folks sensitive, that might find objection, on this site?

Rita Prell
Infracted is obviously not being used as an adjective here, and what makes you think I'm Mexican lol, I'm white. I said don't talk to people like they were your friends or something or you'll be likely to get infracted.

If it ends in -ed, it's an adjective, but, only assumed actual prejudice offends all

Infracted is obviously not being used as an adjective here, and what makes you think I'm Mexican lol, I'm white. I said don't talk to people like they were your friends or something or you'll be likely to get infracted.

Don't mean to pull out the grammar book, on you, there, JTT...that was just an aside about the part of speech.

Nope - wasn't assuming that you're Mexican (I, too, am rather pink...)

I just find actual prejudice distasteful, at the least and assume all should find it so...

Rita Prell

Don't mean to pull out the grammar book, on you, there, JTT...that was just an aside about the part of speech.

Nope - wasn't assuming that you're Mexican (I, too, am rather pink...)

I just find actual prejudice distasteful, at the least and assume all should find it so...

Rita Prell
Where's the prejudice?

Ignore justtakethat Rita, he's feeling burned because he was recently disciplined by staff for inappropriate conduct on the forums.

"Get off me, Holmes!"

Rita Prell
Like if you try to lay out the cold hard truth for someone you might be looked at as a trouble maker. Or if you talked to them all like you would if you were hanging out with a group of guy friends which involved making fun of people and laughing it off and shit. You gotta make sure people aren't going to get all sensitive and be offended at what you wrote is all.