Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Help! Idk what this is!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob91837

Greenlighter
So I got some of what this guy calls "molly" and said to smoke it is the best?? Its foggy white almost clear crystals, they look like meth but its not. When I vaporized it, it melted red and had bubbles with a harsh taste. I'm just wondering if anyone could have a guess on what this actually is please! Methylone? A pvp? Help!!!!

Sorry, please anyone let me know if this is the wrong forum to post this in, it was the best I thought to post in

that sounds alpha-php, did you have to cough after every hit?? atleast color matches from my experience. Alpha-pvp when vaporized is clear/yellowish and easy to inhale. Alpha-Php would be my guess

that sounds alpha-php, did you have to cough after every hit?? atleast color matches from my experience. Alpha-pvp when vaporized is clear/yellowish and easy to inhale. Alpha-Php would be my guess

Well when I lightly give heat, its easy to smoke and clean tasting then it melts to like a yellowish color, the next hit usually turns it dark red almost like blood and bubbles. That's when the smoke gets real harsh and burns my throat, weird feeling tho and just get harsher and harsher after that till it finally turns to black crusty resdiue

And I just have a energized type of feeling but it almost feels addicting like I'm just ready for the next hit after I took one

that sounds more like a-pvp. With a-php it instantly turns red and is hard for lungs.

Yea well I honestly have no knowledge of those things so what would you recommend I do????

And I just have a energized type of feeling but it almost feels addicting like I'm just ready for the next hit after I took one
<<<<<<<<<<<<yeah this is the bad thing about a-pvp, when i had it usually cant stop smoking untilll bag is empty or few times flushed into toilet after 3 nights straight and hallucinating really hard, but couldnt stop....

Yea well I honestly have no knowledge of those things so what would you recommend I do????
Just dont smoke it more than 12 hours straiight and youll be okay. after that risk of psychosis and haluucinations rises pretty fast.

I woukd post a picture if I could but I dont have much but like maybe .4 or so, how would you say I should do this? Btw thanks for the responses ?

i dont think it needs picture you said its cloudy crystals, not clear right?
that A-pvp

I recommend you take a sleep bfore emptying this bag 0.4g is pretty big amount id say around 50 hits.

I loved smoking it around 10 - 15mg is good dose. Some people say iv is better but im not interested to try :) Snorting was kinda useless since the real magic of this is the onset rush. Oh and you should try to vape the crystal in one go.

Well ill stick with smoking but i have no clue what mg dosages I'm adding, I just throw 1 or 2 on and go for it. I think I see what you mean about the onset of the first hit. Every hit after just seems like your chasing the high without achieving what you got from the first hit

Still i recommend you put alaram clock hours from now that says NO MORE A-PVP. This is imo the most addicting substance ive used.

just smoke what you feel comfortable and add or remove depending on results. But if you smoke too much the negative effects will push through.

Yea I see what your saying, it seems hard not to do another more hit. But imo What's the point in this? To me there's a lot of things I'd rather do a lot of other things than this considering the way im feeling rn, its almost not even enjoyable from the start and just gets more bleh the more I do

Status
Not open for further replies.