• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Memantine and a lot of other drugs - Highly experienced.

delphinen

Bluelighter
Yesterday I took 1000mg of Tramadol (I am prone to seizures, so I also have taken like, 30g of Clonazepam), 1g of Carisoprodol (SOMA) and 150mg of Lyrica.
I slept a lot. Too much, but very nice.

Today I have taken 100mg Memantine so far, I feel like it has enhanced greatly the drugs of yesterday. I feel the opioid effect, my balance is really bad (Carisoprodol), and my vision is a little blurry and the colors are starting to appear more... colorful? I don't know how to explain.
Writing is more difficult, and because I sleepy (with pleasure in all my body, as I said before), I took 200mg Modafinil to keep the experience going.

I'll update this as time pass.

one hour has passed since I took the Memantine, I had a semi-full stomach, I read it enhances every drug, so I did 300mg Pregabalin as a trial and heck, I feel I am on a cloud and all my body feels good, I don't know if it's because the Memantine enhancing the Tramadol of yesterday or the Pregabalin... but I love it.
For now it's perfect to watch anime, because the colors stand out a lot more and you grasp more things, also I have weird thoughts.

What I don't understand why I feel still so sleepy after taking Modafinil, lots of Caffeine and Taurine, L-Phenilanine.. I hope Memantine willl enhance more and more the Lyrica and the uippers I did.
I feel SO weird, yet pleasurable and nice..

OK. Memantine is amazing, it made me very happy and made me concentrate in things I usually would ignore; ironically, I lost the perception of time, it goes faster than I think

Ir's already midnight. I... don't know how I feel... I still feel pleasure in any part of my body, specially when I move, I made coffee, but I still feel sleepy, but not tired... does that makes any sense? it has to be the 1g of Tramadol I did yesterday, and probably the Pregablin is helping too, I mean, why would I feel pleasure if not for these drugs?
Mentally, this clearly reminds me when I used to sniff Ketamine, makes me think ... let's just say different, because it's too weird to explain.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_memantine
substancecode_dissociatives
substancecode_tramadol
substancecode_opiates
substancecode_clonazepam
substancecode_benzos
substancecode_gabaergics
substancecode_carisoprodol
substancecode_soma
substancecode_pregabalin
substancecode_gabapentinoids
_combo_
explevel_firsttime
exptype_positive
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, my balance is still a fucked up, but the mind fog is gone, the "brain reset" of Memantine probably happened yesterday and during the night (I sleep well).
Today I'm taking 1g of Tramadol again, with Carisoprodol, a lol of Clonidine, and lots of Clonazepam to prevent seizures. Let's see if my opioid addiction was reversed as it says in literature.

Curious about memantine...does the drug have any lasting effects when taken alone? Does it have a hangiver ? Does it have a deleterious effect on cognition when performing tasks like reading or what have you like normal dissos during the high?