• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Constantly throwing up from H

Stillen

Greenlighter
I recently relapsed about a month ago and it's been horrible lately. I was 2 years clean blah blah slipped up and have been using since. Every time I use (IN) I throw up. And will constantly be throwing up for the rest of the day/night no matter what, can barley keep fluids down. I know it's not the product because I have copped in different cities and from a lot of different people since then, but it seems like I cannot ever keep anything down whether I'm high or not. I've cut my doses and still have the same effect.
I figured at first it was a lil opiate hangover but it's still been going on and I'm not sure how to stop it.(besides quitting) which it's coming down to.

If you have ever dealt with anything like this, Any help would be greatly appreciated.

its because you're tolerance is low, i mean you were clean for 2 years.
your basically almost ODing, take smaller hits.
༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽

Opiates and nausea go hand in hand. If you're going IV a very slow push can help with nausea. First time I did oxy I puked for hours and hours. That's when I realized opiates are not my jam.

Be careful copping from different people in different cities. You don't want the laced shit.

Dose-related man, for sure.

I recently used H to help with benzo WDs after (just like you) 2 years of not touching the shit. First bump I did was fucking microscopic and I was laid out on the bed for 8 hours.

Granted if you're using daily for a month I'd expect some tolerance to come back, but honestly man I think you're overdoing it.

Are you on any other meds?

Ever since I started using opioids, I love throwing up. Less so when I'm sober, but even then it reminds me of the sweet opiate bliss.

Throwing up on H is wonderful as long as you don't have to do something serious, like school or work.

Ever since I started using opioids, I love throwing up. Less so when I'm sober, but even then it reminds me of the sweet opiate bliss.

Throwing up on H is wonderful as long as you don't have to do something serious, like school or work.

kinda know what you mean man. like, its gross but feels so good. ༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽
still, vomiting on H is a sign that you could be in danger - so best not let yourself get to that point

kinda know what you mean man. like, its gross but feels so good. ༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽
still,
It's not dangerously gross if all you have in your stomach is fluids - I skip eating anyway, because of the constipation-factor, so all I throw up is diet drinks and sparkling water. It's not rare for me to throw up 3+ litres.

vomiting on H is a sign that you could be in danger - so best not let yourself get to that point

Well ... yes, "could". Lower pulse could also be a sign of danger, but most of the times, it's not. H is dangerous - throwing up from it, is not.

I mean ... it's not like you need alot of opioids to feel sick, if one is made that way. Sure, for people who hardly ever throw up it might be a sign of danger, but something like 1 mg of bupe is not enough to kill anyone, but it will still give most drug naive people a shitload of throwing up.

Yes: bupe and H are very different; I'm just pointing out that the vomiting from opioids does not necessarily mean danger.

Edit: the point is it can be a sign of a up coming OD.
Please be careful and use caution.

Last edited by a moderator:
as was I, hence the 'could' :)
I know you wrote that, and it wasn't my intention to "rectify you" or something. I just noted that so people shouldn't panic just because they throw up - it's a normal phase of opioid usage and almost everyone, if not everyone, will experience it at least a few times during their opioid career.

Reasons to panic are infrequent breathing, very low pulse and being close to passing out

that you did man!
and these two are double posts;

I know you wrote that, and it wasn't my intention to "rectify you" or something. I just noted that so people shouldn't panic just because they throw up - it's a normal phase of opioid usage and almost everyone, if not everyone, will experience it at least a few times during their opioid career.

Reasons to panic are infrequent breathing, very low pulse and being close to passing out

What does rectify even mean, by the way?

you need not delete them mate, just edit and combine them into one post :)
and yeah double posting of any kind is discouraged on BL

I used to have this issue when I was an active heroin user, which I'm not proud of because I had started young, and I would throw up almost every time, but I had to disregard it mostly because I wanted to continue to do it. What I found helped me a lot was laying down when I felt nauseous, with my body straight, along with making sure I was hydrated and taking Promethazine, a medication for nausea treatment. It actually messed my GI system pretty significantly for the long run.

For some reason the so called 'raw' shit in my area which is just re rock always makes me nauseous. No matter how high it gets me I feel sick so it's not a matter of tolerance or quantity. . My normal shit can get me slot higher with no nausea at all.

Maybe it's the cut.. but most people I know don't get nauseous from the same shit! I've only met one other person who said it does and that was a relief because I was starting to think I was crazy

For some reason the so called 'raw' shit in my area which is just re rock always makes me nauseous. No matter how high it gets me I feel sick so it's not a matter of tolerance or quantity. . My normal shit can get me slot higher with no nausea at all.

Maybe it's the cut.. but most people I know don't get nauseous from the same shit! I've only met one other person who said it does and that was a relief because I was starting to think I was crazy

Lol. Thinking one is crazy because one gets nauseous from H. It's more normal and usual to feel nauseous than not to.

It's like saying "My dick has gotten smaller, but I'm still horny af - am I crazy?" while binging on amphetamine Not trying to ridicule you! I'm just saying that what you've experienced is totally normal.

If you're still being sick from smoking / taking H then stop while you can - the day will come when you are NOT sick from it and then the next thing will be full on physical dependance / withdrawal and no easy way out ...

... stop while you can