Why did i get banned?

How long did you get banned for and for what? Very likely there was a misunderstanding I've had plenty of em and even had to wait out a 6 month ban before. Also who banned you? When you're unbanned it should explain in the messages which is retarded because you don't know what you might've done until the ban is over. Try to kiss the mods ass a bit that should help it.

Anyone can appeal a ban or infraction by contacting the site wide admin gmail account. I have never seen someone get banned for no reason, or even over just a misunderstanding, and not get their ban/infraction reversed. Kissing ass won't help, but asking for an explaination/clarification is never a bad idea. There are no silly questions except those you don't ask.

Anyone can appeal a ban or infraction by contacting the site wide admin gmail account. I have never seen someone get banned for no reason, or even over just a misunderstanding, and not get their ban/infraction reversed. Kissing ass won't help, but asking for an explaination/clarification is never a bad idea. There are no silly questions except those you don't ask.
Where is that listed because when I got banned it didn't even let me check my messages to see what the infraction was for until it was over.

I dont see any infractions but perhaps it was a different username. I pm'd you Specified about the content of some of your posts and while did not infract or ban or even discuss it with anyone, I can see how it could lead to disciplanary action from another mod.