Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️

• Total voters

motiv311

Bluelighter
Have you guys seen this new show on AMC? Called PREACHER? Its based on some comic book from the nineties ..... Seth Rogan works on it behind the scenes.. Its very cool from the epsiodes I've seen (maybe two total) I think it could be as big as breaking bad eventually!

Season 1 is pretty mint. A mate recommended it to me and after a small bit of hesitation on my part I got into it and have watched it right up to and including season 2 which is still airing. Characters are pretty interesting like Jesse, Tulip and another shit faced irish lad cassidy:) are inteesting and played by decent actors and actresses. Really good and cool setting I find. Anyway thats my opinion.

Thanks mate , I'm still getting into it, but i can tell its gonna be an amazing show

Is this really the Preacher thread? It's one of the most original things I've ever seen in a TV show. Season 2 was as good as season 1, and I can't wait for season 3. I've never been big on shows based on comic books, but AMC seems to have it figured out.

I'm sharing this with two threads but gives you a little idea.

Preacher-Season-2-Cast-Poster.jpg
the-best-character-on-preacher-was-living-in-his-moms-basement-before-being-cast.jpg

Triggering! :

Oh Cassidy is the best, he ends up doing speed-balls with an angel who reincarnates every time he dies. I'm not for making light of drug OD's but it's really hilarious.

Yeah I've seen bits and pieces of the show, really enjoyed it. Might have to put some time into watching it again. But yeah Cassidy is a hell of a character

I really wanted to be into this TV show adaptation, but I got a couple of episodes in and it just wasn't for me.