• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

cockroach killing spray

bomber

Bluelighter
I spraied my house yesterday with one of these and Im not very sure what I need to do now. I already cleaned the house from the dead cockroaches, but, should I mop the floor now? Also how long do I have to keep my house open to get air? None of these is explained in the instructions.
Im 22y old male living alone and housework ain't realy my thing, so any advise is welcome.

Last edited:
Hey bomber, what did you use?

Deffo mop, first with hot water and bleach. Then for me I'd spray a sanitiser / antibacterial on the floor for about 30 seconds to a minute or two and mop as normal.

I'm pretty sure there may be natural anti roach deterrents you can use after that but that's a Google search <3

Hey bomber, what did you use?

Deffo mop, first with hot water and bleach. Then for me I'd spray a sanitiser / antibacterial on the floor for about 30 seconds to a minute or two and mop as normal.
I'm pretty sure there may be natural anti roach deterrents you can use after that but that's a Google search
I sprayed with Teza, which is a regular ant and roach killing spray. Im glad to see that all those little bitches either died or left the apartment, but I was woried about the toxicity of the spray. Realy thanks for the advice, I did the moping. I think since it's the third day after use, it would be safe to close the windows, right?

Last edited:
Yeah, I'd think so but I don't know the amount or the toxicity of the product.
If unsure mop again with plain hot water <3

If you're in Athens then the outside temp should still be good enough to keep your windows open for decent ventilation.

Roaches were a big problem when I lived in texas, not so much here in Scotland. I can Google some preventative natural solutions if you like.

Edit: https://www.mnn.com/your-home/at-home/stories/how-to-get-rid-of-roaches-naturally