• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Social The All New/Past Due ONE WORD thread vs keep it simple

Anxious
I have alot on my plate right now. Things I need to do but where to start... I gotta get outta bed .... I feel like I'm balancing on an edge . Maybe some soothing meditation music might help ....

Pretty good.

Had a successful therapy appointment today. He even pointed out how "present" I am. That's because I haven't been ordering a certain RC to combat anxiety for many months. Can't afford to black out like that anymore. I refuse.

^Good on you , coast. Blackouts can be so destructive. And I love your determination--you acknowledge the temptation but refuse to let it change your course.<3

^Good on you , coast. Blackouts can be so destructive. And I love your determination--you acknowledge the temptation but refuse to let it change your course.<3

Thank you. <3 That RC benzo almost killed me many times. It ruled me for a year or so. I thought I couldn't live without it at one point. It was enticing to be rid of anxiety and feel invincible, but the blackouts...extremely humiliating. Being in a relationship helps because I never want to blackout and lose control in front of my b/f.

Edit: Being in a relationship helps, but developing a relationship with God came first during my self-destructive RC benzo phase. That's when I became a believer. God is the only reason I'm still here. Had to give Him credit.

Feeling motivated today!

Last edited:
Weird. I feel really anxious and nauseated. Painful stomach too. Top it off with some decent depressed nihilism. :|

^Sounds awful. Hope that some ray of unexpected light pokes through.<3

queasy ,as well ,but mine is from needing to eat breakfast and being on Bluelight instead.

The ray of light was some sleep. I feel much more refreshed now.