• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Social The All New/Past Due ONE WORD thread vs keep it simple

Satisfied.

Therapy went really well today and it's encouraging when he points out positive changes he sees in my demeanor and my life. Sometimes, it helps when someone else acknowledges your progress.

As always, I'm a good southern gent.

That you are. The South gets a bad rap from people that have never lived there. I love southern accents, southern cooking, southern manners, southern writers. Sure, you have the southern rednecks but you have those in every single location in amerika.

^ shit man, nothing worse than that, imho. Can knock you down. Hope you're ok?

Humbled.

Asclepius, yeah I'm ok. I just have some important stuff to do and would rather just ignore it, but that's not really an option. So I just wait until the last minute when the panic sets in and then do it all at once. ;)

Asclepius, yeah I'm ok. I just have some important stuff to do and would rather just ignore it, but that's not really an option. So I just wait until the last minute when the panic sets in and then do it all at once. ;)

Haha That's my style too, good ol' fashioned procrastination.

Feeling good today! Motivated myself.

Got a psychiatrist appointment and usually I don't feel like going. Going outside is overrated. lol Everything will be fine though. I'm expecting a great day.

Encouraged and enthusiastic.

Was listening to pastor John Gray tell people not to leave their dreams on the table. The devil will convince you that since it's been taking so long, it will never happen. That's a lie to make you give up.

He also said not to leave God's gifts on the table. He said "Some of you have spiritual gifts, but you're not using them because you see someone else doing something similar to what you want to do. Just because that person sings, doesn't mean God doesn't want to hear YOU sing! Just because that person has a book out, doesn't mean God doesn't want to see YOUR creations on paper. Write that novel!"

That's true because sometimes I do look around and if I think about writing a song or a book, I'll look at others like "Well that person already did it and they did it better than what I could have done." That's a lie. I'm inspired more than ever to finish writing and see my dreams through. Helping others is my desire and to make people not feel so alone in what they're going through.

^I write and produce a lot of music that I never share. Its incredibly uplifting and I actually find I am more creative when I create the music simply for the pleasure of it rather than the judgment of others.

Today I'm restless but relatively calm.

^I write and produce a lot of music that I never share. Its incredibly uplifting and I actually find I am more creative when I create the music simply for the pleasure of it rather than the judgment of others.

Today I'm restless but relatively calm.

It's wonderful you're tapping into your gifts and using them to write and produce music. It must be really fun and therapeutic as well.

My ultimate goal is to write a book that I need to share with the world for God's glory. All this depression and suicide is stealing too many souls. As the world gets darker and darker, people need hope and light more than ever now.

Feeling optimistic.

^That's good. :)

Me too, although I'm somewhat anxious. Not sure why, but I can deal with it.

Last edited: