• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Social The All New/Past Due ONE WORD thread vs keep it simple

You are so welcome and it's the truth! You're stronger than you know.

You actually came to mind when I was listening to a sermon this morning. The pastor was talking about those who feel forgotten, broken or misunderstood....

I remember you said you feel invisible. I thought about you when Pastor John Gray said this,
"Even if you feel hidden, God sees you and He will bless you. He is about to put you in the eyesight of somebody who can open doors. He is about to put you in the eyesight of someone who will give you opportunities and new possibilities you weren't even looking for because God will position you at the right place at the right time. You will go from forgotten to necessary in one moment!"

God can turn any situation around. I just wanted to share that with you because you were in my thoughts. Have a beautiful weekend! XoXo

I ask for nothing. I only want mercy and peace for my children.

Your words are...a Gift. Thank you for having the courage to share them.

I ask for nothing. I only want mercy and peace for my children.

Your words are...a Gift. Thank you for having the courage to share them.

Awww, you've brightened my day so thank you for that. <3

Had a rough weekend, but feeling optimistic again.

Hey Boup, good to see your name here and good to see your word is livin'.<3

Awww, you've brightened my day so thank you for that.

I had this beautiful, symphonic eye-of-the-tiger message just about ready to post when my husband farted, exploded my hard drive and we were forced to evacuate the state.
I'll attempt again now that the doctors are struggling to pry Edie Brickell's ironic bohemian CD shards from his nouveau KFC body.
I share another word which lifts me from darkness in a blissful, harmonic matter: Serendipity.

Thanks for sharing pixels from your world.
-Shard

Fucking back pain grumble fuck

Unenthused.

But I was enthusiastic as hell for the last 2 weeks signing a lease on a new place. It's about time what went up came down. I should be excited but instead I'm just exhausted.

This thread makes me happy though. I've spent a bunch of time trolling around the internet's various drug and mental health forums and I somehow always forget how amazing all you people are. I was gonna say "lonely" but reading a few other responses and I no longer felt that so acutely.

Peace and love to all.
May every day exceed your expectations, and delightful surprises lurk right around the corner.