• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Social The All New/Past Due ONE WORD thread vs keep it simple

Angry
Been really angry past week
No steady job , stress , things will work out but I'm still pist off idk why . taking it out on others...not cool

^ Aww, yompf, I'm sorry. My mom was a big advocate of punching a mattress when we were little and I have to say, sometimes, it still helps me when I just need to shout I AM PISSED OFF! (Admittedly this usually happens now after reading the news....:p)

my word: motivated

Shattered.

I know the wise choice is to keep going because no one knows what Joy is around the very next step but I'm exhausted, hopeless and feeling invisible and unworthy. It's gone on for so long, why would anyone suddenly care now? I keep going only for the love of my children that have done nothing to merit the suffering I have manifested for myself. (And no, I have no plan, this is not a cry for help, I am not going to kill myself. i just don't want to get up and keep going because it's such a challenge to see a reason why, other than the fact the kids need me but the littlest is almost out of high school and then may I please lie down forever?)

You are loved and valuable. Your children will always love you and need you. You have to get up, dust yourself off and keep going. Remember, your best days are still ahead of you! Keep moving forward, don't look back. You have the grace to get through each day. Just take it one day at a time.

You are not invisible and unworthy. You are a masterpiece and a warrior. You are one of a kind. Start expecting good things to happen to you!
Don't lose your expectancy. Just because it hasn't happened yet, doesn't mean it won't. Feel better! *HUGS*

Feeling thankful.

Thankful I heard it in my spirit to "Forgive and let go." It saved my relationship today. The old me wouldn't have been mature enough to talk things out. I would have just left because I felt offended. Things are good now.

I just had to say that my word at the beginning of today was motivated and I haven't done a damn thing!8);):\

Things happen lol.

Confused is my word, trying to find myself again, finally working through some old things. I actually feel present for the first time in a long time.

^That sucks mate :( do you know what's causing it?

Impatient

Bummed! (I cannot believe my portion of the medical bills for my leg. Met the deductible but then it's still 20% of hospital costs. Looks like this whole thing is going to cost over 5K to me.:(8:)(

Happy to see the name above me however!;)<3

^ It's indeed very expensive when it comes to medication. I hope you are feeling better and that your leg is healing. <3

Happy!

Exceptonally sunny today. Still way below freezing but manageable. :)

^ I'm happy to see you around, Erikmen. <3

Had a successful psychiatrist appointment day. It's like pulling teeth sometimes.