• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

coke that smells of diesel?

coke is cooked up with kerosene in the jungle labs and is not washed out properly - is a very simple process to turn leaves in to powder, thats why the el chappos of this world make billions of dollors

completely forgot i wrote this.

Yeah my mate believes the smell makes it stronger. I dont wanna ruin her dreams. The stuff isnt the strongest. Not by a long shot.

The coke I bought has a minty taste, even when washed up and smoked - it hasn't made any difference to the usual pleasing results, just quite refreshing!

I picked up a fresh gram for the weekend, it looked good with a pearly white appearance and no strong smell. A couple of big lines up each nostril had me absolutely flying, real euphoria which I don't get every time of strong coke. I thought I had hit gold dust but smaller bumps were pretty much ineffective so I don't thing it was top tier stuff in terms of purity. Still decent stuff though.

The stuff i've come across like that is for 2 reasons .. 1. as you say, petrol is used during production and 2. It's been transported in a fuel tank and will it's well protected the smell seems to stick with it

completely forgot i wrote this.

Yeah my mate believes the smell makes it stronger. I dont wanna ruin her dreams. The stuff isnt the strongest. Not by a long shot.

People don't realise but its actually the smell that gets you high. By simply smelling the coke a gram will last you years. This is what they don't want you to know!!

People don't realise but its actually the smell that gets you high. By simply smelling the coke a gram will last you years. This is what they don't want you to know!!

I smell sarcasm ;)

Either my good coke connection has turned to shit coke or I have become immune to the effects, if fact worse, It gives me a sore head and sharp temper. Getting it of dnm and everyone else is giving it top marks. I got 1.8 before the weekend. I still have 1.2 left. That says it all really. I mentioned about it to the dude and he say everyone reckons its top banana. It's looks fishscale, comes in real oily lumps (not rocks) it is greasy as fuck and smells of diesel gives a freeze and has something of a high - not a good one though. Makes me sweat and causes headaches. No desire to take it at all. Which makes me think it's not coke. I have been doing a lot of Dex and meth amphet recently and smoking a couple of grams of decent gear a week - could this be the reason? Has anyone just had coke stop being enjoyable and start causing headaches before?

I have found a lot of the top tier DNM stuff has been distinctly lacking for the last month or so.

Either my good coke connection has turned to shit coke or I have become immune to the effects, if fact worse, It gives me a sore head and sharp temper. Getting it of dnm and everyone else is giving it top marks. I got 1.8 before the weekend. I still have 1.2 left. That says it all really. I mentioned about it to the dude and he say everyone reckons its top banana. It's looks fishscale, comes in real oily lumps (not rocks) it is greasy as fuck and smells of diesel gives a freeze and has something of a high - not a good one though. Makes me sweat and causes headaches. No desire to take it at all. Which makes me think it's not coke. I have been doing a lot of Dex and meth amphet recently and smoking a couple of grams of decent gear a week - could this be the reason? Has anyone just had coke stop being enjoyable and start causing headaches before?

It's shit coke. It's that simple. Sorry.

Send a sample to WEDINOS.

How much have you being doing recently? Tolerance rises extremely fast and take 5+ days or so IMO to dissipate

I just got some off yellow gear that has that real coke taste and smell and is fucking wickid. Price has dropped a bit too. Kilo had MAGA stamped on it lol. And no Mr policemen i dont have a kilo. I was just told by a reliable source.

After buying a few disappointing grams I picked up some beautiful stuff just as I was about to give up and try N Ethyl Hexedrone instead. The powder is particularly dry with not much smell, but by God it gets the job done magnificently and is quite euphoric.

Doing a lot of (meth)amphetamine will definitely affect your coke experience, because your dopamine stores are probably stretched to the limit. Coke stops the reuptake of dopamine, but if there's not much dopamine there to start with (due to the amphetamines releasing it and depleting it), there's not much it can do, except release noradrenaline, which is likely the reason you get headaches and feel cranky. I would have a month off stimulants and try again. I find coke still works for me, even when I've been hammering speed, just not to the same extent, but that's only my experience. It's nowhere near as rewarding.

I do associate smell with purity, as most of the really strong stuff I've had has smelt very strongly of fuel, and most of the crap stuff has smelt of very little. I can agree that dealers could use this reason to add that particular odour, but I can't say I've been let down by smelly stuff. I've found good stuff is generally clumpy and waxy, as already stated, but does eventually chop to a shiny, snow-like powder. Speed, on the other hand, is different. Street stuff, which takes a year to dry out, but stinks, is definitely cut with solvents and water, to add weight. If it dries in minutes, from paste, and came from The Netherlands, it's likely much better stuff. The lab tests on coke and speed from there speak for themselves. I wouldn't buy either from a UK street dealer again, unless I was pissed, or something.

i know alot of dealers and there was a fk WAVE of coke just at the time you created this thread of coke which smelled very very strong and very chemical. my dealer said to me its had in hung up to dry on the boat it were shipped on,i dont know if this is to be believed,it was ok in potency,but was very very moist but turned into dry powder after being chopped long enough.
And everyone i knew had this coke,there was no way getting other coke a certain period of time,it also fucked the nose heavily and i was relieved when finally this coke dissappeared for the good

My buddy told me it?s impossible to accurately debate smell & burning nose effects b/c hundreds of cutting techniques. Recently he got a batch that smells like gasoline and burns his nose, it?s garbage, period. In the past he got a batch that had little to no odor, didn?t burn and he did bumps until it was gone, numb gums, great mood, felling invincible, euphoria he never will forget, and he could not stop until it was gone! Followed by a crash in which he wanted to punch a hole in a tree! If you?re lucky enough to get this quality you will know it and never forget it!!

theres been light like this in norwich recently. 2 dealers had mint shit then next day switched to that. it was oily crap that ruinsd the reburn too. it literally hurts my lungs as well, which given how much shit i smoke says something to me.

wish i knew how to wash it.