Was my thread purposefully deleted by a mod, or was this just an error?

nancy145

Bluelighter
I posted a thread in BDD earlier today, and can't find it now. After finishing it, I posted it, and like normal it went to my thread afterward. I logged off right after, then went to check it a few hours later, but it wasn't there. It didn't pop up in my recent activity, so I went to look at all the recent threads in BDD, and it wasn't there either. I didn't receive a notification or anything, so I'm guessing i had some error when trying to post it and it ended up not getting posted. I was going to just post it again, but I wanted to ask about this first in case it was intentionally deleted.

Maybe you did not post it properly? Check on your profile where you can see everything you posted.
It will not show up if it was not posted.

Sometimes on the mobile version recently posted threads won't be in the check threads you posted in, but if you go yo the section it was posted, like BDD for example, it should be there mate.

I checked directly in BDD and it wasn't there. I'll just post it again, it didn't take too long to type, I just wanted to check here to make sure it wasn't deleted because I wouldn't wanna post a thread again if there was a reason it got deleted.