Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What should ket look like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

misplaced energy

Bluelighter
Ive had ket maybe 6 or 7 times.

Each and every time its been very fine shards looking a lil like mephedrone but more even shaped and finer.
The stuff i just ordered is crystals. Should i be worried or is this decent? The stuff I've had in the past has always been decent.

Nobody can know what it is/whether it's good, it's impossible to know what you have, but ket comes in a variety of different consistencies. From little beads to small shards to powder and most recently large crystals. Check the ketamine thread for discussion on the different types, but bare in mind that quality still varies.

I've seen those big crystals they seem to be a recent thing. Am a bit suspicious of it and all this s-ketamine. Stopped doing k as it seems almost impossible to get standard racemic now.

The k I have usually had is like tiny grains of rice, had some cube shaped k before as well.

Crystal size/shape has nothing to do with the quality of the substance and it is quite literally impossible to know much of anything beyond the fact that the substance is crystalised. It mostly comes down to how it has been... well... crystallised. Beyond that your best bet is probably awareness of batches which can be best found in the Ketamine Thread. Other than that it all comes down to contacts and experience really - no way to know by description alone. As such, I'm gonna go ahead and close this thread whilst directing you to the above linky.

Status
Not open for further replies.