• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction When I shoot up unfiltered pills of Subuxone and Zopiclone, where does all sh*t go?

Båtmannen

Bluelighter
For some time I have been without filtering shot up 20 mg Subutex and 7,5 mg Zopiclone per day, for at least 3 weeks, but I'd say 3,5 or 4 weeks. Could he higher as well but say 4 weeks.

Where does most of it go, the >99% in sub and zope that it not an active substance. Is is possible to shit it out?

How dangerous is this? What cpuld be the the adverse affects? beause I have been doing it way, way too much over the years. I have to stop, but it's so hard because I'm piss poor and can't afford alot of drugs. I take the subutex that way because it makes me active et cetera, same with zopiclone, they work if I filter them as well, but a shitload worse. WHY? I clean, run errands I otherwise can't be arsed etc.

please give me som answers guys I would appreciate it soo much.

batman mate this is super dangerous please start filtering your pills, i don't specifically know where the unfiltered particulates go but i do knpw they cause serious damage to your veins and organs,

There's a dense network of blood vessels / capillaries in your lungs that catch a lot of it. Granulomas piss off the lungs to put it simply.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/984069/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1020758

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19463632

TL;DR It's bad MMkay

gr1.jpg
gr2.jpg

I don't have source for refrence, but insoulable fillers can block off small veins and capillaries, the groovy ones added by companies that gel up from water, depending on amount ingested gel up inside. Plenty of people have had heart attacks from that one.

Have a nice non soulable piece of filler or few get in the right areas, you can end up with a pulmonary embolism in the lungs, that equals a heart attack if passed to the heart.

Last edited:
Just filter your pills in the name of harm reduction. A couple minutes saved is not worth a heart attack or possibly death.

^
I've known a guy that got into trouble even with double micron filtered Zolpidem, had swollen hand & arm/ fever even with amoxicillin / potassium clavulanate on board hours after. (might have had a blown filter membrane but still) FTS!

".i just got out of the hospital. the absolute 2nd worse thing that coulda happened, happened. i lost my left arm from 2 inches above the elbow down." CB

http://-ya-I-was-shooting-Ambien and-lost-my-arm

OT: Popeye Syndrome from swollen extremities after Subutex Injection- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25212472

&
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17375011

&
Intravenous abuse of crushed oral medication can cause severe pulmonary disease. Pare and colleagues (1979, 1989) conducted a long-term follow-up of talcosis due to drug abuse of oral medication in 6 patients aged 23 to 51 years. All had severe progressive dyspnea despite their discontinuation of the drug. Chest radiographs revealed a gradual coalescence of nodules that eventually resulted in large, more or less homogeneous opacities in the perihilar and upper lobe regions. With time, hypertranslucency, oligemia, and bullae, mostly in the lower lung regions, became prominent. Pneumothoraces developed in 3 patients. Early pulmonary function tests demonstrated a combined restrictive and obstructive pattern, with no evidence of hyperinflation in most of the patients. However, long-term follow-up revealed rapidly progressive emphysematous features, namely, severe airflow obstruction, air trapping, and reduced diffusing capacity. Pathologic examination showed lung destruction, granuloma formation, and marked fibrosis. In a similar study, Sieniewicz and Nidecker (1980) described 4 patients with conglomerate pulmonary disease associated with intravenous injection of crushed methadone tablets. Chest X-ray film showed a micronodular pattern in 3 cases which later blended into masses in the upper lobes. The remaining patient had mediastinal adenopathy followed by the development of bilateral pneumothoraces.

It seems like some of the most consistent horror stories I hear when it comes to injecting pills comes with z-drugs and benzos :(

I've decided to only shoot unfiltered once more. I save it for tomorrow and rest my veins completely today. Haven't gone a day without in months.

There's a dense network of blood vessels / capillaries in your lungs that catch a lot of it. Granulomas piss off the lungs to put it simply.
That's extremely digusting. Are there any info on how long and much those people have been shooting unfiltered? Because that's something I want to avoid.

Just filter your pills in the name of harm reduction. A couple minutes saved is not worth a heart attack or possibly death.
Well, for starters it take about half an hour to micron filter 20 mg of bupe. BUT that doesn't really matter since I have time in abundance. It's got more to do with the fact that the effect is much stronger when I don't filter.

^
I've known a guy that got into trouble even with double micron filtered Zolpidem, had swollen hand & arm/ fever even with amoxicillin / potassium clavulanate on board hours after. (might have had a blown filter membrane but still) FTS!

".i just got out of the hospital. the absolute 2nd worse thing that coulda happened, happened. i lost my left arm from 2 inches above the elbow down." CB
Yeah. Someone linked me that a while ago and I dismissed it because back then I micron filtered the Zopiclone. When my nurse switched to another generic and it almost completely lost it's effect, so I tried not filtering it and got the full effect again.

I'll just stop shooting zopiclone completely until I can use those filterable pills again. Subutex I can't stop shooting.

Since I've been shooting too much a long time I've experienced swollen limbs myself. In the picture below my right hand were swollen enough for the staff to take notice and suspect me of injecting ... but then when the left hand increased to this size I just couldn't pretend it was nothing anymore:

b3AtPuw.jpg

fucking hell man

i'm not sure why you want to shoot unfiltered stuff - once or however any times more.
injecting insolubles doesn't get you any more high, it just increases the risks of injury and death exponentially.

why risk it even once more?
it's not an abstract or a long-term risk. i don't understand. all the desirable stuff you're injecting will be dissolved, so filtering doesn't take anything away from the drug effects you're chasing...

Well, for starters it take about half an hour to micron filter 20 mg of bupe. BUT that doesn't really matter since I have time in abundance. It's got more to do with the fact that the effect is much stronger when I don't filter.

if the effects are stronger if you don't filter, perhaps you are doing it wrong? it shouldn;t be the case, and you are running the risk of serious harm to your body and health. don't mean to lecture you, but the more you do it, the greater the chance of having (eve more) serious problems.
your hand is showing signs of circulation problems - you need to stop doing this immediately.
if you're not happy with the idea of filtering it, don't inject it - 'plug' it, or inject it rectally (without the needle on the syringe)

do you filter it first through cotton or a cigarette filter?

you should do that before running it through a micron filter. it will cut down on loss, and shoud make it a lot easier 9and quicker?) to filter through a micron.

also, do you run a little water through the micron filter before pushing buprenorphine solution through it?
doing that will make the process more efficientr, and you won't lose anything from solution soaking into the filter.
pre-wet/moistened filter = smoother filtration process

Last edited:
fucking hell man

i'm not sure why you want to shoot unfiltered stuff - once or however any times more.
injecting insolubles doesn't get you any more high, it just increases the risks of injury and death exponentially.

why risk it even once more?
it's not an abstract or a long-term risk. i don't understand. all the desirable stuff you're injecting will be dissolved, so filtering doesn't take anything away from the drug effects you're chasing...
Well, it shouldn't matter, but in reality it does - there is a difference. Shooting certain forms of Zopiclone filtered will almost not feel anything at all, while with other forms you get over 100 % of oral effect. Zopiclone isn't even water soluble so it makes sense.

Bupe on the other hand is water soluble,, but the effect is still higher when not filtering. It's not just imagination either - nowadays I NEVER vomit if I filter them, but it happens quite often if I don't. I can't imagine my stomach content out of my mouth.

Those lungs really freak me out, and I have a question about them: do one's lungs start transforming to that state as soon as one shoot the first pill - do the sh*t in the pills always go to the lungs or could it get stuck somewhere else as well ... I mean does that happen to everyone who's injecting pills or does it just happen some people?

^^ Shit injected in your foot can follow the flow of blood up through the lungs into the heart, brain, etc.

Some of it may pass through and recirculate, some does not and starts to form a blockage.

Eventually that blockage will grow in size, eventually cutting off circulation in the heart. That's how a heart attack occurs.

Afa the hands go, you have smaller veins and capillaries there. They will experience this blockage much worse and quicker. Not always, but the smaller veins seem to get hit the first.

I hate to preach, but stopping sooner then later is a good idea.

Your body is sending you signals.

Afa what I understand of the lungs (I had a pulmonary embolism), all blood goes through them. Lungs, heart, rest of circulation, repeat.

Based on that theory, a tiny particle could travel and get lodged there. I am an optimist, so I believe stoping the negative cycle would stop that from getting worse, if that is the case.

This is my best understanding.

Last edited:
Yes, please just filter them or plug them (comes on about as fast as IM injection)

By the way ... shit like this never heal, right? Or is it possible that it gradually disappears over time?

To understand where all that goes, well the first thing to understand is the way of the body work, usually when ur eating or drinking the toxins are separated between ur anal digestive system and your kidney filtering system, the second much more important than we think nowadays, and so when you start to eat non living food, high protein diet, drugs, ur system depending on your capabilities, genetics, process all this with the lymphatic system and some in the digestive but not that much as we think, which permit to clean your blood so your cells, and so to urine the toxins, however your are IV into your bloodstream directly, mean that there not even a passage in the lymphatic system first, so the thing is two possibilities : ur lymphatic system work really good and you can eliminate the toxins your giving ur body, or second options it doesnt work well and your kidney arent filtering properly, that the start of death, toxins start to accumulate in the body, if your lucky and you skin work properly ( skin is called the third kidney) ur elimate some of the toxins but that mean ur overloaded, and if it doesnt work as well, cyst, tumor, in other ways cancerous cell start to grow in your body. You can see with a small test if your filtering by peiing in a jar and let it rest in fridge for 24hours then you'll see. here some information grapegate.com/resources/urine-sediment/ . Take care man

Yes, please just filter them or plug them (comes on about as fast as IM injection)

yeah batman, don;t know why i forgot to say when i first posted byt plugging is the way to go. in my own experience i've found it to be super effective, at times coming on so strong i've needed to lie down with my eyes closed as it hit so hard, and that was with only my regular dose plus two extra pills for that added kick, and kick it did.
plus plugging is so fast, you just dissolve the pills which, seeming as they're sublingual, they do very fast, then draw up, lube up, lie down and boom; 0- 60 in like two minutes.

Unfortunately the body doesn't have an effective way of removing insoluble particles like talc as far as I know. I'm no expert though. Maybe the body can slowly remove it but it doesn't appear likely.

There are reports of people suffering from pulmonary talcosis many years after exposure. I read one report where a person was diagnosed 10 years after exposure to airborne talc. The individual must have inhaled the talc and it was still in their lungs causing complications 10 years later.

Injecting talc into the veins causes some of that talc to collect in the lungs.