• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

REMPLOY?? Help for benefit people???

Markomarkh

Bluelighter
Hi all, I've been on support allowance due to mental ills in the uk. But feel alright at the moment, and feel I could do some part time work for a change. I volunteer at the men's shed at the moment. But last time I went to job centre to see a disability advisor, they pointed me in the direction of seeing REMPLOY. But turned it down because I don't like travelling on buses to the city that takes 40mins and other college kids stress me out and give me migraines. So thought fuck that and turned down the remploy meeting as I got cold feet with other reasons as well and been on these shitty schemes before like shawtrust! They are sponsored by EU which I don't support. What are they going to do after brexit? Seems very piss poor getting people back to work! The UK does jack shit for people in my situation! Once on benefits most people are stuck in a rut for almost their lives! If they keep cutting benefits like they do, there's going to be loads wanting jobs!? Seems a shitshow this decade! What you say?