Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

DMT, high dose - Very Experienced - one trip good one trip bad

szuko000

Bluelight Crew
This was so terribly interesting I figured I would share it. So it all starts with the day my roommate and I picked to take mescaline. It was fun it lasts a while and is only my second time doing it. Id get into that part of the day but it was pretty mundane as mescaline doesnt lend itself to being energetic so I spent most of the time lounging around.

Fast forward to about 2am and my roommate wants to do DMT. I dont really smoke it but its always around me and i have done it about 15 times even though i have an abundance of free material in a sense. So he suggests this and we just moved into this place in June. So its 2am i am coming down off mescaline and though i very rarely do dmt i figured this was the best idea ever. There is this really old creepy room in the basement that is like a kids room out of the 50s, old ass wall paper of rocking horses the walls are banged up and the ground is stained. There is an old ass closet that goes under the basement stairs and a sealed door. It is in essence the most likely to be haunted area of the house. I have sort of a dark side to me, especially lately, so i said I would get us a heroic dose and we will smoke it in the creepiest part of the house at 3am.

So I must have got us like 300mg to split because i dont bother to weigh or vaporize it properly, i just figured a unquestionable reality shattering dose would be the way to go. We go down there single candle with the pipe and plate, I am meant to go first since its mine and i did the work producing it.

I take a massive scoop, again probably 150mg not a lie, and put it on the hot nail. The smoke is so thick i nearly choke on the first second. Hits me like a ton of bricks and i cant even finish the pipe before i start losing grip on reality. As my vision becomes filled with red and orange in this dark spooky place i literally think "well this feels like a bad idea" and i get scared... suddenly what can only be described as a woman starts talking to me seemingly in the wall. She comforts me and i am not scared anymore, it feels like we are whispering to each other and she makes me feel happy to be here. I am not aware of the world around me but i can tell my eyes are open, i close them, nothing changes and she in essences mocks me for thinking i was using my eyes to see.

The next part is where it gets interesting. I had assumed id realize my friend smoked it hearing the torch or something but i didnt. Next thing i know hes sitting there repeating the phrase "what the fuck" (later learned he was stuck in a nightmare) she looks concerned keeps trying to tell me not to look over there. She keeps sending singles our time if fleeting and if i look over there she may not stay with me. She keeps reassuring me i do not want a part of whats happening over there and we basically spent the time we had what felt like whispering though i know i wasnt talking and getting human like signals from her.

Suddenly as quickly as she showed up she was gone. I gave my friend a few more minutes in his thought loop before i asked him what the matter was. He said he felt like he was being crushed and fell into some dark void. He was traumatized by the experience in a sense and though it hasnt bothered him a lot i can tell hes going to have to deal with it for a bit.

To think this all started with me saying "we should go into that creepy room its almost 3am, which is considered the hour that hauntings are likely, who knows what we will see down there!" joking that we will end up possessed... I saw someone and he went to hell, who knew that would actually happen.

There is no real way to capture what it was like but i was really scared at first like "this was not a good idea this is actually scary, what was i expected" then suddenly i was whispering to someone who was making me feel like this was a good idea and like she was happy i came to visit and didnt want me to go but knew i had to. Ive broken though been to different places but never felt like someone was happy to see me like they dont get visited, good enough to satisfy me for a long time again.

substancecode_dmt
substancecode_tryptamines
explevel_experienced
roacode_smoked
roacode_inhaled
exptype_positive
exptype_difficult

Last edited by a moderator:
That sounds like a really creepy room, damn. In college my friend lived in this house, it was a really cool old house, and we'd hang out in the attic all the time. The attic itself wasn't creepy, but the bathroom in it was the creepiest room I've ever been in. It was really dim, and had stalls with no doors and a lot of mirrors so there were a couple of places you got that infinite reflection effect. There were also small chunks missing from the walls and some strange metal bars and shit lying around, and stains on the tile. I always got this mental image of walking into that bathroom and seeing a dead little girl staring at me from like 1 or 2 reflections back in the infinite reflection. Just gave me chills writing that, 14 years later. I hated that bathroom, it was definitely a really unsavory sort of creepy vibe, like bad stuff happened in there.

I definitely wouldn't have smoked DMT in there! Your description of talking with a woman in the wall was really interesting. I don't think I've ever entity contact that was so strong before.

Yeah dude the description doesnt do it justice and the sealed door is even better. The landlord said we can use the basement if we want and that room fascinates me because of how it looks. I wanted to smoke it under the basement stairs in like the heart of the house with the doors to it closed but there were too many spider webs, maybe next time.

I have had some visions of stuff but never something like that, it was very unique and who knows but neither of us have ever had an experience like that. I'm not superstitious or anything not saying i dont get a strange explainable fear in specific areas and situations... but finding a human image in the spookiest part of the house at 3am, if i try again maybe the next one wont be so nice lol

Interesting report, szuko000! :)

I'm surprised you didn't find Mescaline stimulating. For me it provides a strong lasting mental stimulation.

And even though it's possible to smoke it different ways, I'd still recommend a proper launching device for DMT! :p

Interesting report, szuko000! :)

I'm surprised you didn't find Mescaline stimulating. For me it provides a strong lasting mental stimulation.

And even though it's possible to smoke it different ways, I'd still recommend a proper launching device for DMT! :p

The two times ive done mescaline, from my own extraction methods, it has been more relaxing and doesnt lend itself to adventure like LSD does for me. I enjoy it but its longevity with lack of energy means it doesnt provide much of a functional high, acid gives me energy to run around the city and park areas. LSD gives me a thought process i like, kind of like lightning thoughts with no clouding. Mescaline makes me ok with not thinking about anything and doesnt assist in making me think faster sso i dont enjoy it anywhere near as much as LSD.

As for smoking dmt, never cared to create a purposed item or save material. Beyond the break though, which ive experienced a decent number of times, it has no value to me. Thats not to say its not amazing its more like the Romans conserving water during their golden age... when its in abundance you dont need to worry so much about its use. To me the point is breaking though and thats promised at 150mg regardless of technique or method lol. My roommate tries to smoke it right but hes also smoked like 5x the total amount ive smoked in my lifetime in a week so we clearly have different goals.

But the experience was something else. I usually see something that I associate as female that doesnt communicate with me this was like a human communicating without speaking. I feel like i was whispering but i know i wasnt and i wish i could convey the change when she interacted with me went from about to be terrified to amazing. It was exactly what i wanted and hoped would happen but didnt think would, kind of amazing like in all those horror movies where spirits dont speak but can give you memories and thoughts... that room is more fascinating now then it was before lol.