Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Side effects from meth?

chalejudy

Greenlighter
I seem to always have swelling in my lower calves and feet when I smoke meth. Does anyone else have that type of symptom? I only smoke it.

Sounds like a circulation issue, since one of the effects of meth (and other stimulants) is to constrict the blood vessels. But I'm no expert - it's probably worth checking with an open minded doctor, if you can find one.

Yes I sometimes get swollen ankles. Mainly my right foot and a bit of an ache in that leg also. Oh and my right foot gets much colder than my left.

Yeah - not me personally - but back when I was using meth a lot and was hanging out with others doing the same, I knew a few people who'd swell right up. I agree that it's probably a blood-circulation issue.

Definitely circulation. You need to be walking around or talking a hot/cold shower to get the blood flowing. Ibuprofen can help somewhat.

Most important things would be to remember to move around and run when sober. Drink water.

Usually my circulation issues mean I feel like I'm going to faint when I stand up if I don't pay attention.

I’ve broke out in face sores it felt like my face was melting, anyone experience this?

Last edited:
Now I don't have swollen calves. My toes feel numb. I do have fibromyalgia and that can be one cause. It's interesting as it's mostly my right foot and it's isolated around my toes and the top of the area beneath the toes. Weird. I don't smoke every day. And I don't stay on my feet alot but I do excercise them. It's weird. I do take Lyrica for the fibromyalgia. It sorta helps. Any one else experience this and if so have you found a relief?

Never in my feet, I've had fingers go numb, well more numb. Just goes away after awhile