BB lifestyle and my heart problems

BigJJ

Bluelighter
I'm 45 years old and have used steroids,HGH,slin,T-3/T4 for over 20 yrs on and off but was recently diagnosed with congestive heart failure and low EF. I'm not meaning to be preachy at all what we should really think about the BB lifestyle and our bodies down the road. My use DEFINATELY had an effect on my heart issues. I have zero other issues like high BP,plaque,etc. Please be careful what you put into your body!! Much love

JJ

What is EF? Is low good but making you dizzy like blood pressure ?

Ejection fraction and no it's not good. Means your heart can't pump enough to pump blood throughout your body

I'm 45 years old and have used steroids,HGH,slin,T-3/T4 for over 20 yrs on and off but was recently diagnosed with congestive heart failure and low EF. I'm not meaning to be preachy at all what we should really think about the BB lifestyle and our bodies down the road. My use DEFINATELY had an effect on my heart issues. I have zero other issues like high BP,plaque,etc. Please be careful what you put into your body!! Much love

JJ

It's possible low EF is due to LVH, get out and do some cardio with HIIT thrown in..

It's possible low EF is due to LVH, get out and do some cardio with HIIT thrown in..

I had great cardio up until a few weeks from being diagnosed with CHF...My EKG was wacked out so my PCP sent me for an Echo which showed the low EF,damaged valve and enlarged heart

JJ

I had great cardio up until a few weeks from being diagnosed with CHF...My EKG was wacked out so my PCP sent me for an Echo which showed the low EF,damaged valve and enlarged heart

JJ

Oh.... Shite... :(

Sorry to hear about your plight BigJJ. I agree, your current prognosis probably has a lot to do with former PED use, as an increasing swathe of research is starting to attest to. Try getting under-40s to listen though; it's not easy to break through the more-is-better mentality :(

Wishing you all the best in managing the CHF and retaining some level of health.

Sorry to hear about your plight BigJJ. I agree, your current prognosis probably has a lot to do with former PED use, as an increasing swathe of research is starting to attest to. Try getting under-40s to listen though; it's not easy to break through the more-is-better mentality :(

Wishing you all the best in managing the CHF and retaining some level of health.

Thanks bro.....yeah I try to tell the <40s of my plight,but many think its bs and wont happen to them. There are many studies that show heart issues with long term steroid usage

JJ

Ive been on PED's for BB'ing and Martial arts since 2000 in cycles. I have mild aortic valve regurgitation with mild stenosis. There's also some slight Left Ventricular thickness.Probably from the regurg, ped's and years of heavy squats.
I would def ease off the HGH if your echo shows LVT . High dose tren isnt very heart friendly as well

and you still use I bet Musique.... Damn muscles are addictive huh?

OP, out of interest, what meds are you being given for your heart related issues?

and you still use I bet Musique.... Damn muscles are addictive huh?

Hell NO motiv ! lol.. I'm on TRT cyp for about 3 yrs, since I was 32. I have the slightest Murmur and I was never a big user. Mostly relying on diet and French genetics lol
If I ever did Tren I'd prob have 2 heart attacks and a stroke from my propensity for anxiety. Mostly test, winny, deca and some var.

I thing ACE inhibitors or ARB's are best for Valvular probs. Hmm, i wonder if Arnold still uses or just TRT? Maybe a tad of HGH and var for his ego ;)

I wanna take HGH , I heard it makes you live longer

Eh, it depends which study you want to believe in I suppose. Raised plasma IGF-1 levels are typically correlated with premature death, and most life extension clinics have stopped claiming HGH will extend life expectancy. You may have more luck with regular low-dose AAS, but don't count your chickens just yet.

Ah, pretty severe then :\ Were you developing oedema in your legs? Do you know what your ejection fraction is?

The normal physiological range is not very helpful for someone in his condition. The lower end of the range is appropriate in my opinion.

OP has CHF. The last thing he would want to do is lower his red blood cell count. Please found your opinion in more thorough research before just dropping it out there as if it was based on some depth of knowledge.