• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Weed and benzos??

Vexanize

Bluelighter
Will taking 4mg of xanax antagonize smoking weed??? I just don't wanna waste weed because the benzos might kill the high. Thanks for your answers and have a great day!

it doesn't they are a nice combo but be careful with the benzos they come with some pretty nasty withdraws

If it's your first time with Xanax 4mg is gonna put you on your ass, multiple times.

No high-killing. This is a straight up "the whole is greater than the sum of it's parts" combination. You know.... Synergy. Put the two together and you'll be exponentially more intoxicated than either of them on their own.

For real, though, if you're under 150lbs and have never fucked around with Xanax before, stick with 2mg at most. I'd honestly recommend .5mg at a time because that shit will creep up on you if you're constantly distracted, which you probably will be because Xanax.

Biggest drawback people tend to mention is that the benzo' kind of dulls the psychedelic aspect of weed. Personally, I'm cool with that because I smoke to relax. It's something to keep in mind, though.

yeah 4mg is a very heavy dose if you don't have a tolerance. A few doses of .25mg spaced over the period of an hour or two will have noticeable effects. 4mg with no tolerance will probably have you catching nods.

^ Indeed.

Will taking 4mg of xanax antagonize smoking weed??? I just don't wanna waste weed because the benzos might kill the high. Thanks for your answers and have a great day!

1) it will sort of cancel your Cannabis 'trip';
2) 4 mg is a lot of Xanax, why would you want to take that much?

I used to take 10-20mg a day, taken 8mg at a time. I also had a psychotic episode when I quit lol...

This combos a good way to fry ur brain cells wait til yal hit 40

Did you know there's a thing called oxygen poisoning? You can kill yourself by drinking too much water, too.

It's crazy, turns out everything in excess can eventually kill you. Just embrace it, man.

Do you fancy me CU's u seem to be following me and going against everything I say is your life really that boring dude

Funny, I was gonna ask you something similar about your presence here. I mean, this is pretty much my Bluelight home so if you come around here spouting nonsense it's like a homing beacon for me. You could always block me if it bothers you.

Also, what's wrong with being gay? I think you need to smoke a bit and lose your homophobic brain cells, bro. At the very least, don't be mad at me because you project the presence of a 10 year old and claim to have a kid you're trying to save from substance abuse. Contradictory behavior like that leads to conversations like this.

And honestly? If you've got a kid, man, just let him smoke. Dude's gonna need a reward for putting up with your shit sooner or later.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love benzos and weed in combo. It smoothes out the head high and helps kill the anxiety and thought patterns that only weed can bring out. Things like "I'm going to die someday, what will it be like, what's after that.." Weed can cause my mind to really wander so it is good to have a benzo as a guide of sorts keep things up.

Weed and benzos is great, if you aren't experienced with Xanax take 1mg or less, 4mg will make you pass out or black out.

it doesn't they are a nice combo but be careful with the benzos they come with some pretty nasty withdraws

Yes, it's a relatively safe combo, I recommend listening to the others for doses... Please be careful of withdrawals though. There is record of benzo withdrawals killing people. In combination with cannabis, it could possibly also make psychological withdrawals worse.

I never really liked smoking and benzos at the same time. You do get a different rush which is awesome but it is so short lived. At least for me, especially after a long day, I just end up blacking out or passing out or both. It’s not worth it. I get more out of the experience when I just smoke for as long as I want then I might take something else at the end of the night when I’m ready to pass out anyway.

Benzos will probably boost your high since they both act on the CNS, I'd suggest taking the xanax first because you won't need as much weed to feel fucked up.

Benzos will probably boost your high since they both act on the CNS, I'd suggest taking the xanax first because you won't need as much weed to feel fucked up.

Yeah this sounds like the best bet. From what I've heard, the combo makes the user much more stoned with a smaller amount of weed.