• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

how much Vyvanse is to much for a 15 year old

Status
Not open for further replies.

RazzleDazzle1

Greenlighter
i had 4 50 mg Vyvanse pills that my friend had and my heart felt like it was beating slower than normal and my friend didnt know how much would of been to much and iv been awake since i had them and i started panicking and i thouhgt i was going to overdose i just want to know so i know next time not to have as many and how long should i wait befor having more if i wanted more and i was high wile i took them do those to not go together or was i overthinking the hole thing my friends are useless they dont know anything please help

Don't take anymore of the pills.

You said how your heart slowed down, and you have no idea if Vyvanse or amphetamine is safe for you to take. You should not be taking these drugs in high doses like you did. Just see this as a learning experience of something not to do again.

Stay safe.

Last edited:
any.

you're too young for that shit man, just smoke some weed, drink some beer and all that jazz
gotta let your brain develop buddy ༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽

I know ima sound like a hippocrite because when i was 15 i was getting all kinds of f***d up on took every pill i could get my hands on but i almost killed myself in the process. If you cant focus vyvanse is expensive i think so are you in a middle class neighborhood cant u just go to a doctor ?

200 mg of vyvanse is lisdexamphetamine whichyour body metabolizes to amphetamine which is similar to methamphetamine

Havent you seen breaking bad? Amphetamines are hardcore drugs it isnt like smoking some pot you can get yourself hurt just because its a pill doesnt make it safer.

My guess is anyone unfamiliar with amphetamine would feel like they are panicing esp at 15 after that much.

Not saying you do. But Try not to binge drink like i did and ruin your highschool years in hospital.

Holy crap you your took 4 50s? At 60 mgs I feel like I had too much and my friend took like 90 and said it was wayy too much. Uppers stress out the heart anyway stick to downers in my opinion mate. If you insist on taking these take 1 50 and drink lots of water.

I hate to be "that guy", but the reality of the situation is that Amphetamines as a class have a pretty wide therapeutic index. You could take several times that dosage and you would most likely experience overstimulation, panic, palpitations and/or anxiety. Ultimately, even though it can be an intense experience, Amphetamines have a wide range of relative "safety" when compared to say, Opioids, in which a lethal dosage is significantly closer to what is required for analgesia/euphoria.

Do with this knowledge what you will, but we are not a D.A.R.E. program. It's difficult to lethally overdose on Amphetamines and I'm saying this because I want to put your mind at ease, not because I want to encourage a depraved stimulant binge. I had an experience with Adderall when I was a teenager in which I took 180mg. I thought I was going to die and was in a state of utter panic. The panic only came from not knowing anything about what I was into. I'm not proud to say it, but in the future, I would routinely approach this dosage when going through binge patterns.

You're not going to die, but that doesn't mean that this is socially or physically healthy behavior. It's the secondary effects of Amphetamines that will cause the most initial damage in your life, not the drug itself per se. Lack of sleep, hydration, nutrition etc.

I agree ive actually have caused much more damage to my life with rare use alcohol then daily amphetamine.

What i mean is amphetamine is like bleach it improves my life when i do my research first and learn how to use it for a function and how much.but if i just used bleach on a whim i could cause myself alot of issues.

In the future maybe you can set a goal of doing some research for x amount of time and weighing the pros and cons.

Nothing in particular hurt me except when i did something on a Impulse

ive been doing adderall for 4 months now, and slowly i?ve started to take higher dosages but not every day only when I wanna. I?ve taken 350mg and the only thing I didn?t like is how shitty you can feel after and how my heart would beat really hard. all I can suggest is to stay calm and know everything is alright so you don?t freak yourself out cuz at that high of a dosage my heart beat per minute sitting was 146 so the last thing you want is a panic attack and have it go up even higher

Status
Not open for further replies.