• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

London heroin thread

It's deadly over here too, bags are tiny, when they sell in rocks it's impossible to say what it weighs, better off buying 3 4 50 instead of a single 20 though, the dealers sure make their money over here.....

For .5 in Edinburgh I gotta pay 30 bucks. It's a score bag really but I pay an extra tenner for a fat little middleman to runabout town sweating. He pretty much delivers and the gear is good. Light tan colour, sometimes on the rock. Burns into the foil nice and thick and rolls pretty slow. I really resent the little cunt for not just giving me the man's number - but sometimes it's worth just transferring him 30 and getting him to deliver.

Any thing I got of the street was pish, but where I am, we get one more bash before (or after) it leaves England. On the very few occasions I'd look for something I would prefer and seek out their methadone instead. I got some REALLY good stuff in Melbourne, like £140 ($200AU) for 2 shots. One which missed missed, the really big one, just seemed to sit in a big bruise on my arm. For a solid day I could just rub it was be snashed! I nearly got gay bashed looking for a bit of gear in London. By gay bashed I mean bashed by gays I Vauxhall as I was coming done hard (unfortunate adjective) but I asked this dude who smashing a meth pipe and he flipped him and his mates calling me all the non-pc names of the day, in between drags of course.

I don't know why people still buy irl. But there's a lot of shit I don't know. However I do this vendor, you buy 4pm Tues 90% chance it'l arrive Wends moring, must be near a big post hub cos it's the same speed as bukeled bonzai (rip) - Afgan £60p/g I bought some and I won' be again. I was spun out for days on just a smattering. He does Turkish gear for 45 p/g - I really like this stuff. I can control where I want to be an for how long. What is the difference between the 2? I mean apart from the obvious would you haxard a guess? Is it simply less pure? I think theres somthing else. The Afgani stuff had me itching till I broke the skin. I also had a big slowen up puffy head on me. I researched and found hitsamines to be an isse.

Does anyone else get a puffy face abd sunken eyes after a big sesson smoking sesh? How do you stop this? Benedryl doesnt seem to mak much difference.

And regarding your usage, how long would a gram last you? I get 3/4 days out of one but then my smoking technique has been really really poor - it's improving a lot. Does everyone use a tinfoil tooter? I mostly do, but I've been experimenting with a 250ml bottle of Iorn bru with the arse removed. I seem to catch so much more smoke through that.
I thought today I would really like to get a 3.5inch diameter metal, with a glass middle, funnel - you know like you have in your kitchen only not plastic.

few more questions - hope you don't mind, I will scan the forum see if I can't help with my experience. If i'm only getting a gram a week and smoking, what is the likely hood of addiction? I have picked up a few 8mg suboxone to take a few prolonged breaks. At the moment, it's totally affordable and really enjoyable.

I'd love an answer to this - I've only shot up twice, 1st time was piss weak - 2nd time missed, what is the difference between smoking and shooting - is it psychological, is it a much more profound experience? I'm not looking for a profound experience - I'm not even looking to nod each time I have a puff. I'm really starting to just like smoking 50mg, probably wasting a 1/3rd of it, but just unwinding and watching a bit of TV. Think is I will have needles in the house. I've a g of ket I am going to IM and I have a vial of Testosterone Enthanate, because I'm pretty sure the doc prescribed benzo's, amphetamine and anti-depressant have all really lowered my T count - my boners are few and far between - that sound like excess honesty, but I used to be a player back in the day, for a couple of years now that once huge and fufilling part of my life just hasn't intrested me. I have over 200 tinder matches, hot women in mid twenties and I'v a nice flat, car and decent work - somthings not right. So I'm going to start a low 75/100mg a week boost. To put that in context thats a 1/3rd the amount people hitting the juice for the gym take.

I have a couple of vials Ethanate and Cypionate. I'm also on a diet. I was going to get that fat burning chem where you lose 7/10 pounds in a week but feel like utter dogshit + it's dangerous enough - DNP? But no I'm going to try dieting/exercise instead. A little peckish, how about a wee bump of amphetamine and we'll let those bounty bars alone.

Third and most final - If you have got this far, thank you, I think I've fallen asleep twice typing this. But one thing I am going to do is a snowball. Same dude does the class brown does equally good white and just once in my life I want to experience a snowball. I know it's against all medical advice. But I'm strong enough and vain enough not to keep injecting - I just see this as a once of 'bucket list' type of thing. Now obviously people are, rightfully, think it's not a good idea - it's probably not. BUT - for someone with a fairly high cocaine tolerance and a growing opiate tolerancy - how many mg of each would you draw into a 1ml rig? I think I'll get 0.2 of the Afgan just for this - or maybe I should stick with the Turk stuff that I know and enjoy? The coke is fucking beaut - I was thinking 40mg dark 80mg light. Would this be enough to blow your tits off without causing brain damage?

All advice most greatfully recieved!

And if anyone who has been stuck on benzo's for a grim length of time would like to know how the TRT threapy is playing out just ask.

Sorry for hijacking the thread a little - Much love peeps.

Hello Mr.Fister! Just a few short answers to some of your questions...

1) What is the likelihood of addiction from smoking a gramme per week?

Very high. You would need to be extremely self disciplined and take a couple of weeks off after every week of use - something that few people achieve.

2) What is the difference between smoking and shooting?

A lot! As well as developing a psychological addiction to the needle, the hit is so much more intense. If you're not a great fan of nodding, then don't bother. You're also playing with your life, as the best hits are when you're in the verge of an OD. Plus there's all the other risks involved with shooting - infections, abscesses, hitting arteries, collapsed veins, thrombosis etc. etc.

3) What doses to use in snowballs/speedballs?

Can't answer that as I never measured doses, but just to warn you that if you start that game, all of the risks to injecting I mentioned above will be multiplied tenfold due to the anaesthetic effect of coke and being tweaked to fuck. You can kiss goodbye to your veins much quicker that way.

And as for the sex side of things, you will eventually lose all desire for anything other than the gear and the needle.

I'm not going to say don't do it, because you probably will, but just take heed and stay safe - and preferably don't do it!

Last edited:
Hello Fuberino!

Trust all is gravey, or at least in the process of becomeing gravey - Fuck man. Why'd you have to go and make me use my brain :-/

I though about it with morning coffee. At the till in Lidl. On the phone to my Mum. And now I'm thinking about it again. It's a fucking retarded idea. I think I will try somthing similar - massive toot of Afgan gear (when/if I can handle it) quickly Thomas the tank through 0.2 of crack. See I'm not actually depressed or nilistic. I can see the next few years and I see no reason why they shouldn't turn out middling to well to damn awesome.

No your quite right Fub-dawg, at the end everyone does as they want anyway. Fuck I might get pissed and do it and not even remember. BUT words from your good degenerate self are very much appreciated - you could be accussed of many things (and prrobably got away with a lot more) but being a weekend warrior who taps out after his 2nd martini and a 4 draws of a 'funny' cigarette, not so much. I also havn't witnessed you offer your opinion often. So genuinely thanks for answering.

And I really am much better gathering as much information about this while I'm at least 75% compus mentus. Rather than wait till i'm swept up in the maddness/helterskelter firing don all cyninders motoring down the track. This new connect is sound an all but in fairness whould he give a fuck as long as I'm ponying up fot the next ride. No dealer would, people have to research this stuff and thats why I donated to bluelight.

Is it fuck, I donated to bluelight to change my name because I went on an insane 8 day methathon and need to change my name!

No Bluelight is import, get there in a bit.

I think honestly it's just the quality of the stuff I've stumbled on - it demolishes the local competition and tickles the parts stomped on paramilitary - shit just can't reach. As a general rule our stuff has always been shiter than Englands - except our glue - we do do a good glue - our glue will take the pepsi challenge with the fanciest tube of UHU any day.

It actually has me seeking out night shift O/T to be able to indulge without effecting any other area of my life. Night shift in this gaff on a Saturday is probably the antomny of having the craic (I wonder If I use that term correctly).

It seems 'needless' to say needles really do change things - and I worry for the state of my own brain that I wouuld really consider it after seeing some good and trobled people pass away to soon. And girls who were stunners metaphorically literally take a sledgehammer to their physical apperance.

I don't even have a tatoo - for some bizarre reason I can be rather pround of that, for absolutely no reason at all. But to lose all your veins - fuck man I crack the shits when I lose my car keys.. I seen someone (who died of an OD) inject into his ball sack - wheres the line?

Said enough. Perhaps some time maybe a celebration I'll try some of the dearer afgan stuff followed by thomas tanking 0.2 of crack - would anyone with experience compare that to a speedball/snowball?

You have me a little neverous with your assessment of a puffing through a gram a week. I've been around the life long enough to know that addiction is not some hollow phrase 6 months in the distance. It can be the 480 pound gorilla pounding you awake with a panic attack at 5.22am

But I really do enjoy it. And I don't drink or smoke fags or even gamble that much, £20 past fortnight.

I ignored everyones advice when it came to benzo's. And it cost me 4+ years of my life. And 90% of what people told me wasvariations on essentially the truth. A further 20/30% caught me completely off guard - I had now idea that you would not sleep - AT ALL - for 5 days and have full blown gothic as fuck sick shit hallucinations. I'm thankfull as fk I did my load of acid back in the day and could easy draw the line between - hallucination/real.

Those in mid 50' early 60's if they dropped dosage like a stone and picked up those full blown visual hallucinations, you can imagine them thinking they'd snapped.

So yea before I barely listened to anyone and learn't (inevitably) ended up the hard way. It cost me a lot of time and - shit no other word for it - pain.

So how can I - can I? Use a set amount over a set period, I have access to subs, but wont take benzo's. Even after a week or less of daily use I notice mild withdrawal - WD's beyond 36hrs of major fatigure, cold symptoms, feeling cold and some craving. I honestly can deal with the above 4, as long at we arn't pushing it far beyond 36 hours.

I can cope with 1000x worse side effects, (after you drop from the equivilant of 200mg of valium to 3mg during 6 weeks inpatient you become surprised at just what the body can endure) but fuck that, and quit dining out on that ulitimately boring as fuck drug story - the enjoyment it adds to keep my life is sweet, 36hrs out of sorts and the sticker price is the price I'm happily willing to pay. I'ts real dreamy!

If only it was as straight forward as that lol. But I really didn't make the most of a really clued in crowd here before, hopefully I can this time.

I will also be doing 'hopefully' no more than one gram of coke a week. Pushing with thet TRT from the end of next week. Getting back into lifting. But not taking an anabolic dose of T. Taking as little as possible. MAX 85mg a week.

I would love to know how people develop persoal management plans for there heroin use. It definately happens. The US statistics state that 1 in 4 who try become hoplessly addicted. If thats the US attourney generagls figure I imagine that many more can take it or leave it and others have created coping mechanisms and flexed strong disipline to allow themselves a certain amount over a certain time and no matter how hard you feel like going over the foil for the 4th time. Just accept it's gone and move on with life.

I would love to hear from these folk.

I wasn'y so 'scared' about picking up heroin again because the few times I've properly tried it, to point of nod - I didn't think, must have.

Now 3-fpm, holy shit, that's another animal. If i know its in my postcode...

Fub you scarded the life out of me when you said I'd lose the desirse to keep trying too get the right girl, instead be fixated by h and needle.

That's really not what I want on any concievable level. Needles only for IM T and some time in the very near future, I would like to undergo a series of 6 IM K holes is sensory deprevation tanks. I just found we had a some close. Maybe tackle this latent autism although knowing my luck I will lose complete comprehension of space and time and have the mild mannered young Scottish bint interupt while im busting an interdemisional nut and basicaly ruining it for everyone.

Theses always going to be collatoral damage in mind expansion. Especially when naked is involved.

Side note, been that long since I tried K, was MXE for a long time - driving is pretty out of the question for a min 8 hours after the hole?

I have to bounce - I've spent far to long replying, then redrafting the reply - but not really. Because it is a big deal. Thanks for the reply and opinions, you gave me a lot to think about.

Anyone else got an Idea, especially if they are a casual H user - how does that work for you? I'm intrestesed in all this. I'm happy to answer questions.

Of to work - AGAIN

Peace

Last edited:
I have a couple of vials Ethanate and Cypionate.

What do you mean by "a couple of vials"? Do you mean 10ml multi-dose vials or the single 1ml ampules?

The general dose for TRT if a doctor was prescribing it is in the 150-200mg/week range...anything less than that and you wont see much of a benefit..

Also if its pharma grade amps thats obviously better than the multi-dose 10ml vials of UGL (underground lab) gear...a lot of which is underdosed..

As a rule of thumb, if you have UGL multi-dose bottles and they say something rediculous like 400-500mg/ml assume the real dose is avout half that...A good way to tell is to shoot 1 ml or 2 and see if the shot stings or not. The only way of dissolving that amount of test in 1ml of oil is to add massive amounts a benzyl alcohol to get it to dissolve...which would lead to the shots stinging like fuck...if they don't then assume its underdosed.

Getting legit pharma grade test ampules solves this problem but they are getting harder and harder to find nowadays.

Forgot about Lahndahn prices. Where's Blondin when you need him. The Del Boy of old Bobby Brown.

The red light on my computer went off so saw a reply was needed - getting .25 fir 15 of 8/10 - 9/10 very pale gear runs v dark leaving pale streaks you can run over a couple of times and will cover two sides of jimmy once you take a small strip fer yer tube. It's enough to nod me out - same person for over a year -like i said in another thread turk connection and its all business and quality sells. W up n down but never shit.

West London here, I get a p5--p6 for 25 £ at moment for OK stuff.

Anything less than p1½ per £10 is what I would think shite.

Last few years has thrown up a new market that wasn't really there in 90's and 2000's which is dealers who sell both B & W but always do deals like 2 B's & 1 W for £20/25.
There meant to be 10 bags but there absolutely tiny. Absolutely no way would you want to buy just 1 B for a tenner. 2 for £15, OK but still small. Its for those who absolutely must buy B & W, which is quite a big market here .

What seems to of gone out of fashion is the straight up £20 dealer.
Who were the dominant sellers 90s

West London here, I get a p5--p6 for 25 £ at moment for OK stuff.

Anything less than p1½ per £10 is what I would think shite.

Last few years has thrown up a new market that wasn't really there in 90's and 2000's which is dealers who sell both B & W but always do deals like 2 B's & 1 W for £20/25.
There meant to be 10 bags but there absolutely tiny. Absolutely no way would you want to buy just 1 B for a tenner. 2 for £15, OK but still small. Its for those who absolutely must buy B & W, which is quite a big market here .

What seems to of gone out of fashion is the straight up £20 dealer.
Who were the dominant sellers 90s

the .4 for score guys? yep long gone :(

I relapsed recently and scored off one of my old guys in South London. Bags were 4 for £20 (he always used to be 3 for £20), ok Size and decent strength, light and dark. I would guess the weight of four bags of brown was at least half a g, not complete crap either I ODd on one bag ffs.