European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

London heroin thread

ONE HIT

Greenlighter
Whats up with these tiny bags you guys have here in london ?!? SUCH A RIPP OFF !

For real man, see how much they charge for a pint down there? Least Dick Turpin wore a mask.

Their was a prolonged and total drought across the UK & Eire in 2010 and it is still recovering - it's only been in the last couple of years that I have been able to source consistently good gear and with the exception of a 6 month period back in 2012 / 2013 - no weight or deals of any kind. If you can get the old 0.2 gram items for the £10 / 3 4 £20 then that is about as good as it gets at the moment. 3 years ago 50% (at least) of the heroin was piss weak.

Helpp!! (london heroin thread) how much critic acid do i need ??

Ive been dope for 7 years now, but im totally new to this mixing it with critic acid, can someone break it down for me how much/ advice on how to not make it burn as bad...im used to the stuff we get in new york, and in berlin i only smoked it, now im in london i already messed up one because i over cooked it sum 1 help plzzzz

Ive been dope for 7 years now, but im totally new to this mixing it with critic acid, can someone break it down for me how much/ advice on how to not make it burn as bad...im used to the stuff we get in new york, and in berlin i only smoked it, now im in london i already messed up one because i over cooked it sum 1 help plzzzz

You only need a few grains of citric mate. With bit of heat added the diamorphine will dissolve just fine. What doesn't dissolve should be filtered out. Use a small slice of cigarette filter for this. Too much citric will fuck your veins.

If it's burning, you've used too much citric. You only need enough to neutralise the slightly basic gear to produce a water soluble salt (citrate).

Last edited:
I'm merging this into the original thread One Hit as it continues the conversation from there.

you only need a few grains of citric mate. With bit of heat added the diamorphine will dissolve just fine. What doesn't dissolve should be filtered out. Use a small slice of cigarette filter for this. Too much citric will fuck your veins.

If it's burning, you've used too much citric. You only need enough to neutralise the slightly basic gear to produce a water soluble salt (citrate).

thank you !!! I was definately using too much

thank you !!! I was definately using too much

No probs. I just wish I'd found Bluelight when I was injecting excess citrus acid...

Oh, and try ascorbic acid instead (vitamin c). It's more expensive than citric but kinder for your veins. Some needle exchanges can supply both citric and ascorbic free of charge.

Last edited:
London's a bit like a different country. They use the same coins as up here, you just need more of them to buy the same amount of stuff.

There were this one time I went down that London for some event or other and I went in a shop to buy summat eat and I said to t'lass on t'till, I think theh's summat up wi' your pricing gun, duck, it says on this Kit Kat twunny-eight pee!

Forgot about Lahndahn prices. Where's Blondin when you need him. The Del Boy of old Bobby Brown.

I got ripped off when I was last in London, 5 bags that were half the size of regular ones, and two of the bags were just bits of foil with nothing inside!

yeah it sucks down here for weights, i actuallly just picked up a .2 and for once it actually weighs up aboutn right :eek:
some areas are worse than others too,, zone 2-3 are the worst, i'm down in south london (zone 5-6) and the weights are a little better
and yeah OP, go easy on the cirtic ༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽

In SE bags are tiny too...
... if you can invest more than £10/20 avoid buying in bits. Bags are generally for customers who are only able to scape together a tenner. They're the least economical way of getting a fix.
The risk of being caught with a load of tiny £10 bags hidden in your cheek (which undermines any claim about being for 'personal use') is passed on by ripping £10 customers off with tiny deals.

A teenth is a much better deal. Based on the assumption that there's about 0.1g to 0.15g in a £10 bag (probably lower end of scale if small), the customer buying £10 bags will spend about half as much again for a 1/16 in £10 bags compared to the price if he bought a 1/16 outright.

... if you can invest more than £10/20 avoid buying in bits. Bags are generally for customers who are only able to scape together a tenner. They're the least economical way of getting a fix.
The risk of being caught with a load of tiny £10 bags hidden in your cheek (which undermines any claim about being for 'personal use') is passed on by ripping £10 customers off with tiny deals.

A teenth is a much better deal. Based on the assumption that there's about 0.1g to 0.15g in a £10 bag (probably lower end of scale if small), the customer buying £10 bags will spend about half as much again for a 1/16 in £10 bags compared to the price if he bought a 1/16 outright.

The problem with that is finding runners that will sell 1/16, as obviously 10 bags are much more profitable and make the maths easier for the thick cunts that sell it.

[...]

now that may be (and indeed, SE bags are still pretty crap), but i have a pet theory that when one buys in bulk and is handed a big lump of b wrapped in a shopping bag that dealers tend to rip you off because unlike with the ten bags which are all the same size and tbh is pretty obvious when they're underweight, you have nothing to compare a .7 of smack to, which the dealer takes advantage of and undersells you. who can tell if a point or two is missing when its just one fat brick? but when a .1 is small is pretty obvious, or perhaps i'm delusional..

Hee! Yes I recognise this situation and the crappy corner of a plastic bag!!!
I invested in scales (someone has stolen them since) but they didn't help much as there's no come back. Take care

In short, don't buy off cunts. Either get off the shit (easier said than done, I know), or find a better supplier. Cunts are cunts, and cunts sell heroin...