• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

We just entered the great tribulation/beginning of sorrows

jammin83

Bluelighter
Wanted to start a thread as were entering into the great tribulation/beginning of sorrows. We might also see a false flag in the states tomorrow so something to keep an eye on. will go more into that if it goes down. basically a 9.11 type event involving a plane and flooding but worse than 9.11. probably will blame north korea in spite of KJ Un being a CIA stooge. let you know more about it if it actually happens. kind of a reach but there are some connections that seem to add up. but either way, the tribulation is starting this month.

I dont fully understand everything as far as biblical prophecy is concerned, im still learning, but things will be more clear as they happen. i will keep you up to speed with as much as i know about it. most people seem to agree that the tribulation is beginning. The revelation 12 alignment begins on the 23 of this month. pre tribulation people think they get raptured then but think they are going to be disappointed. my take is that there is no rapture (more like a gathering) until the end of this seven year period we are entering now. after the first three and a half years there will be a movement of christians, gentiles and covenant jews to a safe place away from the beast in a lesser known prophecy as the bozrah exile. after the three and a half years there will be the bowl judgements which i dont think anyone will want to be around for (if any of us even make it that far)

I would keep an eye on prince harry and of course pope francis. The 22 of this month harry will be meeting with the UN to promote the RFID/NFC in the name of world "peace". Prince harry has 7 names that equal 666 using different forms of geomatria. his girlfriends name is megHAN MARKle (black girlfriend seems PC given current events). so he has my attention for the time being.

i will go more into what i know about the prophecies in daniel, revelation, joel, etc as time allows. I would act now and start putting some supplies away. nothing too crazy but some basic survival gear you can stuff in a pack if you have to roll out quick. i suspect with the massive storms we are seeing we will be close to a national crisis. i think we are going to be funneled into FEMA camps as we move forward but not sure how soon.

Things are happening quickly and will continue to happen quickly. It is going to get confusing fast. there will be an "alien" deception, a financial collapse, more storms, a big earthquake, and some pretty terrifying things according to the Bible. the media seems to be somewhat focused on creating a 'fourth reich' but dont believe the hype.
so stay sharp and crack open a KJV Bible if you have one might want to buy one if you dont have one. theres only one real way to protect yourself right now and time is running out fast. people get ready. stay safe get out of NYC and the rest of the major cities.

I am looking forward to to see how your prophecy thing turns out, mate

Any way you can share your methods? I just want to see why you think maybe an environmental catastrophe could hit New York. You never know, the math might be off and it hits Boston instead.

Sounds like great entertainment to me, preferable to the more likely scenario of the endless circling of the drain before finally getting flushed.

Who cares, they'll all go to hell and well move on.

Its beyond pascals triangle, If all of the Dark side stuff is real, then the Light side must also be and therefore they chose to be Losers

And its a comic show in Reverse, the Light gets to see the darkness smitened and torn to shreds by the divine.

If you knew Lucifer was real, wouldn't you choose God since obviously he would be too then....

And when jesus returns hes not going to be mr. Soft guy,

His intent is to come back more evil and bloodthirsty than Evil, with all righteousness ofcourse. as in we will see in satisfication Christ and his angels tearing out the hearts and guts of satan and watching Hades languish in the lake of fire.

Pray for our sinners-Means we will actually feel sorry for the Baddest of badguys because its going to be horrendous for them

What if he's here to confirm the Sabbath really is important, as in, keeping it, on Saturdays? Makes for a lot of sinners. Not to mention all the graven images everyone keeps making. Snapchat alone is gonna send like a billion people straight to hell.

You know, King James Version. It's from the seventeenth century, so it has a lot of Shakespearean-sounding language: lot's of "thou shalt nots" instead of "don't". That means it's deeper and more profound, and how Jesus talked. Definitely not that silly Greek stuff in the originals.

try turning off the T.V, the whole world changes instantly..

You know, best part of shutting out TV for a while, is if you try to come back, the commercials are suddenly so annoying you won't know how you could ever stand TV in the first place (I waste plenty of time, that's not meant as judgment on TV-watchers; everyone always feels guilty about watching TV for some reason).

You know, best part of shutting out TV for a while, is if you try to come back, the commercials are suddenly so annoying you won't know how you could ever stand TV in the first place (I waste plenty of time, that's not meant as judgment on TV-watchers; everyone always feels guilty about watching TV for some reason).

Truth ^^^^

People think I'm some sort of witch because I don't watch any television at all. Radio is no better though, bloody commercials every 5 minutes with annoying jingles or cheesy phrases. Have you got PPI? No I bloody don't! Put the music back on you twonk!

Do people think witches have something against TV? Although if magic was real, I guess you probably wouldn't need it.

Man I almost never respond to these kinda threads but I gotta say this.

"Most people seem to agree" I think what you mean is that most people like you seem to agree, but most people like you already agree with most people like you far more than what most people would.

I don't believe any of this stuff and don't see how anyone with an accurate view of history could, given that all the proposed signs that the time of revelations is near were have either happened countless times before or happened far worse all throughout history, and yes, all at the same time too, it's just the people of those times didn't have mass world wide media to tell them about every bad thing happening all over the planet.

As for anything involving decoding numbers, don't even get me started. My opinions there will be a lot less kind.

It's tough to argue with someone who believes in magic. Supernatural forces that can rearrange letters in a text to warn of millennia-distant weather events.

These things start with conclusions and feelings, end with an eternal search for proof.