• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

am i only person that warfarin caused permanent mental illness

bigboibilly77

Greenlighter
i was taking warfarin for 2 years by a doc that told me i was his first patient dealing with clots needless to say i had to give blood weekly my pt inr always went from 1.5 to 6.0 the whole time all the while i started getting gaps in my short term memory started hearing an seeing noise an voices i became agoraphobic also this was bak in 12 now im disabled with severe depr. with psychotic features,ptsd,agoraphobia,impulse control issues along with adhd,bipolar,an early onset pzisophrenia an now with my physical ailments my pcp is certain i have MS with having all these problems onset within last 5 yrs i have had distant family memb. have ms and its so bad now if im out and someone gets near me or touches me i have a behavioral trigger im told where i snap black out an dont rememberhurting anyone i cant even hug family without feeling dirty along with the voices i always feel like things are either crawling on me or flying by me i literally have spells where even with a calender i can forget what i did 2 min ago and not even realise it along with my DDD fibermyalgia,spinal stenosis ,lordosis along with dr finding 7 cysts in colon area with 1 of them having cancer cells but was removed and because of my issues i have a 12 cm cyst right on my anal verge that for 15 months constantly oozes blood an muces, i cant even pass gas if not on toilet an now because of scar tissue on left eye cornea ive lost 25% peripheral vission and i literally cant see at night i refuse to take narcotics and all i was taking was lyrica but stopped now all i take is celexa,risperdal,vyvanse,buspar,visteril,trazadone,trintelix all for mental issues. ive never had problems that i remember growing up an never went to psych dr before 12 an it all started once i was put on coumadin even my current pcp said at my dosage i was on i nvr should have been on thatlong and with tests they found that the chemical balance in my brain had been altered along with now having dangerously low thyroid level im just looking for help if anyone has gone through similar