• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Truly Mindless: What video games do you love?

I've played Skyrim and Morrowind. Does ESO include both those maps?!

There's been a Morrowind expansion. I have played neither previously so I am assuming that the "maps" are different, but much of the same storylines are similar, etc.

It's like a MMO version of Skyrim from what I'm told

Witches event is over.

I got a really nice master crafting writ, and another today :D

Paladins. People describe it as free Overwatch but its a lot more fast paced and fun IMO! Its an FPS MOBA? New addiction hehe.

Mortal kombat is fun as hell man, all of em just really get your dopamine rushin' good!

Ugh there is a PS game I loooooove that is like mortal combat, but a little different... I wish I could remember the name of it :( used to be super popular. Tekken Tag or something? I'd buy a PS just to be able to play that game, but I'd need to get a TV and I am not sure I'm ready for a TV 8) ;)

There were several Tekken games released. They were all a blast.

Tekken vs Mortal combat, whats better?

Mortal combat was one of the childhood games I could not get enough of, I have like the whole series somewhere buried in my parents house

I refuse to answer because I worked at Midway at the time, so I am prejudiced. ;)

Iono, I prefer Tekken myself, but definitely should make up your mind for yourself. They are very, very similar games iirc. If anything I think MK required a modicum more skill on the part of the player than TT did.

Everyone is gonna probably laugh, but I play a fair amount of Hearthstone.
I seldom rank lower than level 18 (lower is better and ranking starts at 25, LOL) but I do have two out of 9 Heroes ranked up to Golden and most of the cards and I haven't paid a cent; all earned in game.

I laugh at myself alone because I have no idea what that is ;) what kind of game is it?

I'm curious to hear what peoples' favorite gaming platform/environments are? Like cyber cafe for CS or dungeon basement with antique gaming system from thirty years past? iPhones or computers? Etc...

I think I prefer TV/game system/basement or living room (only in a main room of the house if we're playing at night though, during the day I must keep to the shadows) %)

Sims 3. I thought I would like to play it during this time but I have no patience, LOL!

I used to dig the sims 2. 3 was ok.

ESO :

I did nHoF- impossibly difficult.

Enjoying double resource nodes in Wrothgar. Huge plus.

haven't gotten to really play much eso lately. Trying to resource harvest as much as possible.

Anyone as obsessed with Dark Souls franchise as I?

Also my bro told me he'll get me Elder Scrolls with the Morrowind expansion for Christmas, so that'll be great to play.i snagged a PS4 for $150 at GameStop on black Friday, I had to buy a $50 game card with it but I just used that to buy the psn cars for a year, so a great deal. I got a curved 27inch monitor to play my PS4 on too, so now I can hide away in my bedroom for hours at a time.