• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Truly Mindless: What video games do you love?

Is someone into mobile games? I played lots of Pokemon go, meeting new people, since the new raid system is installed. But weather changed for the worse, and i think two summers and 950 tracked Km are enough. If you like retro scroll em up shooter you will love sky force reloaded, best graphic ever, very difficult levels, nice soundtrack and reasonable pay-to-win features (i invested 4 bucks). Right now i play Fastlane: road to revenge on mobile.

My computer has become a little bit rusty, so i cant play, newest games, but i might download diablo 3 again, to kill some time this week.

My ps4 is only collecting dust, i hope this thread will bring some good recommendations for it.

Is someone into mobile games? I played lots of Pokemon go, meeting new people, since the new raid system is installed. But weather changed for the worse, and i think two summers and 950 tracked Km are enough. If you like retro scroll em up shooter you will love sky force reloaded, best graphic ever, very difficult levels, nice soundtrack and reasonable pay-to-win features (i invested 4 bucks). Right now i play Fastlane: road to revenge on mobile.

My computer has become a little bit rusty, so i cant play, newest games, but i might download diablo 3 again, to kill some time this week.

My ps4 is only collecting dust, i hope this thread will bring some good recommendations for it.

I don't consider mobile games to be "real" games, they are like some flash games. Diablo 3 is great, it always gives satisfaction when getting even 1% better items, also there are some nice people playing it. I played with some Romanian people, they were really nice people to play.

Ne0 they are getting more complex and elaborate graphics then you might think. I have now played a decent amount of mobile games, which occupied me from weeks to even month. I think augmented reality games may be the next big thing. Pokemon go never came close to exploit the full potential. You could possibly play a full scale MMORPG in real life, that would be so awesome.

I also second many peoples experience that I get easily bored with games. I enjoy highly atmospheric games such as metroid prime 2. Games with fun gameplay and great, suck-you-in types of art and level design. I hear the new Zelda would be right up my alley.

I never play them anymore though, if I do it's for about 30 minutes and then I get bored. Sometimes I wonder if all the drug use has stolen away satisfaction from gaming from me. Used to be a huge gamer.

I recall when. I first started using meth games were so fun but it burned me out so quick. I really wish I could get back into games but it feels like me forcing myself. Oh well, everything lately is me forcing myself sorry for the rant.

I never had that problem. Then again some people woul argue you should really only play 30 minutes of a video game in one sitting.

I can sit through many hours of ESO. Probably going to work on world bosses/thieving later.

I never had that problem. Then again some people woul argue you should really only play 30 minutes of a video game in one sitting.

I can sit through many hours of ESO. Probably going to work on world bosses/thieving later.

Nah 30min is not enouh just tplayed Life Is Sttrange for 4 hours, great game!

I love the Assassin's Creed series and I've been with it from the very beginning. Great story telling, set in historic locations with lots of detailed info. I'd say the first few are the best, but I haven't really gotten into the recent ones.

Bioshock is my favorite shooter Franchise. I can't keep up with the kids anymore in MMO games, so a single-player shooter with some story is more my style.

Fallout 4 is of course a massive time sink, and an amazing game. Skyrim is along the same lines.

And of course the Grand Theft: Auto games are all *awesome* IMO. Perhaps some of the content is too close to home WRT drug use.

But I stopped playing all other games once I discovered Ingress.

I love the Assassin's Creed series and I've been with it from the very beginning. Great story telling, set in historic locations with lots of detailed info. I'd say the first few are the best, but I haven't really gotten into the recent ones.

Bioshock is my favorite shooter Franchise. I can't keep up with the kids anymore in MMO games, so a single-player shooter with some story is more my style.

Fallout 4 is of course a massive time sink, and an amazing game. Skyrim is along the same lines.

And of course the Grand Theft: Auto games are all *awesome* IMO. Perhaps some of the content is too close to home WRT drug use.

But I stopped playing all other games once I discovered Ingress.

re: GTA style games; The Simpsons Hit n' Run is an amazingly fun game. I play it on PC; haven't played it in a while because I was on the last race and couldn't win it.

^ Ingress is great. It's the skeleton for Pokemon Go.

PoGo has been pretty good for my sobriety. I mean, it's social so of course there have been several opportunities to use with other people but overall I would say it's been very helpful while being extremely fun. So many good memories that will stand the test of time I'm sure.

I've never been hooked on a game like I was hooked on Ingress. The easiest way I can describe it is like a game of Capture the Flag, with the whole world as a playing field. It appeals to a lot of basic, instinctive desires to control territory and I was hooked fast. I used it for exercise, running (and later, biking) from portal to portal to get things done quickly before the enemy could respond. For a long time when I was playing actively, I didn't enjoy other games, period. I would turn on my xBox, wander around whatever game for 15 minutes, then go out and play Ingress instead.

PoGo is sort of the next generation of the game, I guess, with a completely different story, but I never really got into it. I think Ingress stands on its own as a stronger, more immersive game. No cute animals bouncing around, but a lot more raw entertainment IMO.

I've also made many lasting friendships from the game, on both teams. I don't play much anymore but it really played a major role in my life for several years. Install it at your own risk :)

One thing I will say about Ingress though, at least the scene I played in, was that many of the social gatherings tended to revolve heavily around drinking and bars. I'm sure different areas are different, but NYC tends to have a lot of drunks :)

Im on Episode 5 in Life Is Strange, belive me I'm, a man who almost never cry, but this game made me cry several times like little girl. Stop playing those mobile gmaes adn start play real games like MarginalProphet and Captain Heroin. Life Is Strange is best gavee I've ever played. Just buy it and you never regret it. This game meade me really want to rewind the time in my life, like in the game, make every thing right, But sadly we live in this reality, but I believe in Quantum there are several dimensions out there, I might have made the right choses in another dimensions and have good life... This game g ame to myu dreams and I think about it every moment, you really love Max.

Yesterday I was thinking getting some speed but thanks to this game I start4ed to play it and played 6 hours straight and never thought about speed. So... Well Now Im going to finish this piece of art. Captain.Heroin you should really play it!!!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/319630/Life_is_Strange__Episode_1/

And the best thing is episode 1 is FREE!! but I'm sure who plys the episode 1 will buy the rest episodes.

Last edited: