• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Illuminati - New World Order

F

FindTheWay

For hundreds of years our society has grown to a state where the secret society controlling our World (a.k.a the Illuminati) has died down through the years, but is now slowly beginning to make a prominent reappearance.

Illuminati and our World Religions -
The Illuminati's leader - Satan/the Devil (shares same level on the Illuminati Hierarchy with the Rothschild) began to conform our society away from God's true teachings. We learn in the Bible that the Devil lives in and manipulates our World. An example would be the movement away from the religion of God and his chosen people's.

Hundreds of years ago, the World leaders who have the highest power in our society were manipulated by Satan. Through Satan and the Catholic Church at the time (hundreds of years ago) Satan produced multiple religions to steer away from God and disobey his commandments - for example: Islam's Quran - fosters the notion to kill those who are not "Kill the idolaters wherever you find them, and capture them, and blockade them, and watch for them at every lookout...” (Quran 9:5). People may interpret this quote in different ways, but in the end, Islam is still promoting to KILL, going AGAINST GODS COMMANDMENT "Number 6 - Thou shall not kill". This is a way that the Devil has manipulated our society into conforming into his evil and sinful way of life. Yet we go day in day out, unaware of what the Devil has done to corrupt our society. The levels of those who have any religion at ALL has severely dropped over the last 200 years as we are being led further and further away from God.

Since Islam specifically was targeted here, I want to point out that the Bible has numerous references to murdering and brutalizing infidels, slaves, disobedient wives and sons... etc. Observe:

Deuteronomy 17 said:
If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant; 17:3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; 17:4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel; 17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.

Deuteronomy 13 said:
6 If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, 7 gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), 8 do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. 9 You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. 10 Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. 11 Then all Israel will hear and be afraid, and no one among you will do such an evil thing again.

12 If you hear it said about one of the towns the Lord your God is giving you to live in 13 that troublemakers have arisen among you and have led the people of their town astray, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods you have not known), 14 then you must inquire, probe and investigate it thoroughly. And if it is true and it has been proved that this detestable thing has been done among you, 15 you must certainly put to the sword all who live in that town. You must destroy it completely, both its people and its livestock. 16 You are to gather all the plunder of the town into the middle of the public square and completely burn the town and all its plunder as a whole burnt offering to the Lord your God. That town is to remain a ruin forever, never to be rebuilt.

Lest you think Islam is worse than Christianity. Both have had people take control of them for social control purposes. A small sect of Islam has been radicalized, everyone else is just a person like any other. Christians have perpetrated many horrors in the name of god as well. Think of the Crusades, the Inquisition, imperialism of the 1400s and 1500s into the "new world". Does that mean all Christians want to kill nonbelievers? Absolutely not. I know Christians who want to kill Muslims, but most of them just want to be safe and happy like everyone else.

As far the illuminati stuff... yeah, there are people who wants to control the world, and people who do. Is that anything new? It's human nature, some people want to control others, they're sociopaths whose only goal appears to be control and power. There are always some amount of people like this, always have been, always will be (I hope it won't always be the case but it's hard to imagine that it would change). These days with globalization, control over the world is easier and more subtle than ever. It's not some secret, mystical thing, it's quite blatant really.

Xorkoth, you actually know Christians who want to kill people? Did they rip pages out of their bible, or completely overlook pretty much everything Christ teaches?

I swear, nothing is worse for Christianity than ignorant people who claim the title Christian..

Sorry, puts a bad taste in my mouth when I hear what gets passed for Christianty when in reality these so called Christians are no different than the muslims they are condemning.

Hypocrites.

Yeah, "Christians" who say we should kill the Muslims, or the gays, or whatever. They've jumped on board the modern American religious social control train and have bought into the fear and hate mindset. But absolutely agreed that these people don't represent the spirit of Christianity. Any more than Islamic terrorists represent the spirit of Islam.

My point also was that throughout the history of the religion, there have been people who horribly perverted the teachings of Jesus, which is what I was addressing with my mentions of the Crusades, the Inquisition, and the mid-millenial European imperialistic period (justifying the rape/pillage/murder/enslavement of indigenous peoples and the appropriation of their lands by claiming the point of it to be spreading Christianity). This doesn't reflect poorly on Christianity specifically, it more reflects on human nature and how people in power use religion as the most powerful form of social control, whether it is justifying the extermination of certain people or justifying the expansion of wealth, lands and influence. My real point with my original reply was to suggest that all religions are made up of believers who are just people who want a good life for themselves and their family and friends, but that all religions are eventually corrupted by sociopathic power mongers who use it to justify deplorable behaviors. But even this doesn't mean that everyone in any religion believes that way.

Last edited:
The end of the world will come forth from the climate change movement. The Illuminati/elders of Zion will form a world government to "prevent environmental​ armegeddon" with the Antichrist at the reigns. Those who are not raptured will experience supreme, brutal torment under this regime.

So you don't believe that all the carbon pumped into the air produces a greenhouse effect which leads to global warming and climate change? Is it just coincidence that the ice caps are melting quickly? Is it false that when the ice melts the sea levels will rise? They've already risen. The end of humanity will either not happen because we'll somehow prevent a runaway process that leads to massive global climate change, or because we manage to colonize space, or we'll kill ourselves off eventually by destroying the conditions in which we can sustain life for ourselves on Earth. The planet will continue and some life will remain, certainly many insects. It'll be one more massive extinction event on the Earth, and life will rebuild.

Complete horseshit. The ideas being presented here are very tied to anti-intellectual, anti-semitic cults. They where most successfully used by Hitler to propagate the Nazis.

Those who are not raptured will experience supreme, brutal torment under this regime.

I hope my ass gets raptured then. Hmm, that sounds a little gay. But seriously, many Christians and some spiritual people believe we are entering the tribulation right now. 7 years where the anti-Christ appears. Different versions include a rapture, some don't. I got my popcorn ready and time to see what the fuss is all about.

Last edited by a moderator: