European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

It's Friday. Lets rub cocks.

Jackal

Bluelighter
I'm beginning to like weekends again after working during the week for a few months.

What about youse?

Yeh, it's my lad's 13th birthday today, so we've got him a PlayStation 4 (he doesn't know yet) and taking him to the beach tomorrow. I've also bought him a stunt kite to fly on the beach - I think I'm more excited than he is! =D

Yeh, it's my lad's 13th birthday today, so we've got him a PlayStation 4 (he doesn't know yet) and taking him to the beach tomorrow. I've also bought him a stunt kite to fly on the beach - I think I'm more excited than he is! =D

The beach? Lol. You cunts wouldn't know a beach if you walked over one and drowned. (dont do that btw)

I've just licked out the residue in a couple of empty bags of clonitrazolam powder. What a genius idea to start the day as it's melting my head rapidly and I have things to do. Otherwise I'm having a clean headed weekend - I had a couple of good nights overt the b/h with my ex. the only real love in my life 'Elg - stopped up seissioning on some decent whizz Saturday then after a nights rest we treated into a monday afternoon penny acid trip which - to a sad old raver like me was perfect as i managed to to get the both of use tripping out flat on out backs with the my personal favourite favourite selects from over the years - John '00' Flemings 2001 essential mix which I consider the best Trance EM ever broadcast by !!(and one of the most bona fide representations of the Godskitchen sound) , Then followed up with both discs of Gatecrashers DiscoTech Generation (What is imo the best trance compilation - indeed - it was commissioned to represent Gatecrashers first ever NEC event and their first return to Birmingham after purchasing The Republic in Sheffield to cater for it's flagship Saturday night (all though Sheffield is the spiritual home of GC it was always a Birmingham based club and was an evolution of the 'Republica' night that legendary Birmingham DJ Scott Bond promoted,and dj'd at 'Bakers' the club, before moving on to establish Gatcrasher with Simon Raine. After rinsing the best out of the trip for myslef and elg and then finished off with my favourite rave tapes from the 90's - a 93/ 94 collection of classic live LTJ Buken tapes from the likes of Dreamscape, Quest, The Edge and of course Helter Skelter.

I've just licked out the residue in a couple of empty bags of clonitrazolam powder. What a genius idea to start the day as it's melting my head rapidly and I have things to do. Otherwise I'm having a clean headed weekend - I had a couple of good nights overt the b/h with my ex. the only real love in my life 'Elg - stopped up seissioning on some decent whizz Saturday then after a nights rest we treated into a monday afternoon penny acid trip which - to a sad old raver like me was perfect as i managed to to get the both of use tripping out flat on out backs with the my personal favourite favourite selects from over the years - John '00' Flemings 2001 essential mix which I consider the best Trance EM ever broadcast by !!(and one of the most bona fide representations of the Godskitchen sound) , Then followed up with both discs of Gatecrashers DiscoTech Generation (What is imo the best trance compilation - indeed - it was commissioned to represent Gatecrashers first ever NEC event and their first return to Birmingham after purchasing The Republic in Sheffield to cater for it's flagship Saturday night (all though Sheffield is the spiritual home of GC it was always a Birmingham based club and was an evolution of the 'Republica' night that legendary Birmingham DJ Scott Bond promoted,and dj'd at 'Bakers' the club, before moving on to establish Gatcrasher with Simon Raine. After rinsing the best out of the trip for myslef and elg and then finished off with my favourite rave tapes from the 90's - a 93/ 94 collection of classic live LTJ Buken tapes from the likes of Dreamscape, Quest, The Edge and of course Helter Skelter.

Yeah the joof early 2000's essential mixes were incredible. I'm a big fan of his 2000 Essential Mix with Odessi - Moments Of Space.

Also a big fan of Discotech Generation.

Conjure One - Redemption (Max Graham Mix)
Altitude - Excession (Blue Velvet Remix)
Lost It.com - Animal (Trance Mix)
Fire & Ice - Lost Emotions
S.H.O.K.K. - Folie A Deux (Klub Mix)
Max Graham - Falling Together

<3 All favourites.

Can you fuckin believe it? For the first time ever in my life I've been to the north Wales coast and there was no fuckin wind whatsoever. Didn't even unpack the kite after seeing other people's failed attempts to get theirs off the ground. Gutted man...