Training Log Olympia Prep 2017

Swim15

Bluelighter
Usually not here in the PED section but figured I'd post a little semi-log up just for me to track things a little.

Not competing but getting brought out this year by a supplement company that I have been working with so I just have to show up in pretty good shape and will probably be holding that conditioning for some shoots in September as well as possible doing a show towards the end of October.

Drugs - have this mostly nailed down although may change things a little and add some extra test.

350 test phenyl prop
350 tren ace
400 tren e
400 primo e
25mg anavar
2.5iu HGH

Will bump anavar to 50mg a day shortly and bring in clen about 7-10 days out. Diuretics will likely be used the couple days leading up to the Olympia and through the weekend.

Diet - still tweaking this but roughly

Meal 1
1/2c oats
1c egg whites plus ham and spinach
1tbsp chia seeds

Meal 2
5-6oz chicken
Veggies + piece of fruit

Meal 3
5-6oz chicken
1c quinoa or jasmin rice

Meal 4 (pre workout)
25g whey
20-25g waxy maize

Intra workout
20g BCAA
30g glutamine
5-10g taurine

Meal 5
5-6oz chicken or ground beef
1c jasmine rice

Meal 6
1c egg whites and piece of fruit or 30g whey and fruit
1tbsp chia seeds

Still need to dial diet in a little more, been to lax lately. Also keep BCAAs in my water a lot during the day and will increase those when I get more product in.

Fortunately/unfortunately seeing *a popular EDM artist* in a week or two so recovery before the Olympia is going to be a blast lol. Hoping a few days of drugs and shit food won't throw me off too much.

Weight was 231 this morning. Will need to be in the 220-225 range for the O.

Last edited:
Welcome to the section swim15, and well done for posting up a log. Hope you manage to keep it updated.

Fortunately/unfortunately seeing Bassnectar in a couple weeks so recovery before the Olympia is going to be a blast lol. Hoping a few days of drugs and shit food won't throw me off too much.

Eh, famous last words ;) Be sensible if you can...

Welcome to the section swim15, and well done for posting up a log. Hope you manage to keep it updated.

Eh, famous last words ;) Be sensible if you can...

Haha thanks man, and definitely can keep it updated if there is interest! Looking forward to a fun 3rd year working the show.

Also stoked for bassnectar! Going to be pretty much playing IIFYM without much actual counting but I know my body enough to swing it.

Going to edit that show name out, not sure if it's breaking any rules.

While I'm at it, I'll throw my plans up.

First night - mushrooms, 2cb, and ketamine, maybe a little coke as well.

Second night - candy flip with 440mcg LSD followed by 150mg MDMA and an 80mg booster.

MDMA is one drug I'm ultra conservative with and harm reduction will be extensive.

First night - mushrooms, 2cb, and ketamine, maybe a little coke as well.

Second night - candy flip with 440mcg LSD followed by 150mg MDMA and an 80mg booster.

MDMA is one drug I'm ultra conservative with and harm reduction will be extensive.

Looks like you're planning for a good time lol. I'm assuming you have some experience with the combinations, but be careful anyway ;)

Looks like you're planning for a good time lol. I'm assuming you have some experience with the combinations, but be careful anyway ;)

Yes sir, gonna be a blast! And yes, plenty of experience. I've really liked the mushroom/2cb combo in the past, this will be the first time with ketamine added.

Done that candyflip a few times and it gets kinda wild but love it with the higher dose acid.

And just for the thread, harm reduction is going to be comprised of fish oil, R-ALA, vitamin e, vitamin c, grape seed, metformin, and magnesium @ an hour or two before the drop, then again at +60-90min followed by high vitamin c the following day. Probably overkill but MDMA is one drug I have a lot of respect for

Lol, yes that's quite a few for one trip. Personally I'd drop the metformin. I know it's recently been proposed to be neuroprotective (in rats) but the research is still pretty limited and MDMA can also cause fairly profound hypoglycaemia, which metformin is likely to worsen. And reduced brain glucose from hypo can aggravate oxidative stress and damage in the brain via mitochondrial dysfunction. You could add in vitamin D and selenium as replacements though, and sip some mildly sugary drinks throughout :)

Isn't zoloft when used coming down from mdma supposed to prevent some damage from the reuptake of serotonin?

Lol, yes that's quite a few for one trip. Personally I'd drop the metformin. I know it's recently been proposed to be neuroprotective (in rats) but the research is still pretty limited and MDMA can also cause fairly profound hypoglycaemia, which metformin is likely to worsen. And reduced brain glucose from hypo can aggravate oxidative stress and damage in the brain via mitochondrial dysfunction. You could add in vitamin D and selenium as replacements though, and sip some mildly sugary drinks throughout :)

Thanks for the thoughts! I'll have to look into that some more. Saw some recent literature somewhere on the topic but I'll have to go back and look.

Used it on my last two rolls and, although the way you feel doesn't actually mean anything, I definitely did feel better the following days than I usually do. Who knows though and I keep rolls to a few times a year though so I don't foresee any issues

I had 2cb a couple times back in my raver days, but each time was when I thought I was buying MDMA. Young, reckless and just buying whatever I could find at the club. Expecting a roll and then starting to see the 2cb visuals is a great way to start off a trip in a negative headspace. But I remember 2cb being visually intense but mentally forgiving.

I actually tripped on acid a couple months ago, which was my first time tripping in years. I don't find acid anywhere near as deep as mushrooms, but it's fun nonetheless. One thing that did happen, though, is that while tripping I started to reflect on bodybuilding and powerlifting as social phenomena among young people and it all seemed very off-putting and egotistical. This trip is actually one of the reasons I hadn't her prioritizing lifting for the past few months. The acid made me see the time commitment and sacrifice made for the gym as limiting toward all of the other passions and interests I have. This is contrasted with weed, which locks me into the process of self-transformation and body art, and is a good mental supplement for my motivation to train was diet.

If you want a helluva trip, eat some acid and when peaking snort like 10mg of 2cb. Or just eat it I guess but you will see visuals like none other. It's amazing

That's interesting on the insight from LSD and not too surprising given the nature of the sport. Guess I'll hope I don't have any revelations like that haha

If you want a helluva trip, eat some acid and when peaking snort like 10mg of 2cb. Or just eat it I guess but you will see visuals like none other. It's amazing

Fuck I can imagine. I've tried snoring 2cb once and the only way I think I may attempt it again would be with copious amounts of cocaine. I still feel like all the face redness and eye watering would still happen though

Alright, weight was down to 227 today and definitely getting that thick/round look when body fat starts to drop but before getting depleted. Going to shoot for about 220lbs since I know I'll be lean enough but stupid full at the same time.

Anavar is up to 50mg a day.

Can't decide if I want to throw in 1-test cyp or not right now.

Hit back yesterday and have chest today. Was kinda wiped after shit sleep so I kept the volume lower.

Tbar rows - really worked slow contractions (45lb plates)
5 plates x 8
6 plates x 8
6.5 plates x 6
6 plates x 8

Pull-ups
BW x12x12x10

Cable pullovers
140lbs x 12
160lbs x 10
180lbs x 10

Wide Pulldowns
240lbs x8

Narrow Pulldowns
Full stack (280lbs) x6

Arsenal Strength Mid Row
5 plates (fully loaded) x12x12x12

Cardio 25min

Do you deadlift? If not, what do you find brings out the Christmas tree?

I like doing rows on a trap bar. Never liked barbell rows. So trap bar and t-bar rows are my favorite rows for strength. I will do higher rep rows on hammer or mts machines as well.

Do you deadlift? If not, what do you find brings out the Christmas tree?

I like doing rows on a trap bar. Never liked barbell rows. So trap bar and t-bar rows are my favorite rows for strength. I will do higher rep rows on hammer or mts machines as well.

Yeah I do although not as much as I used to. Honestly my CNS doesn't handle lots of heavy stuff as well as most people so I hit them heavy about once every 3-4 weeks and I can still increase strength fairly easily. More than every two weeks and I'll end up sick or injured.

Also the kind of person who responds better to training 4 days a week instead of 6 days. I was an ectomorph at 6'1 and 140lbs and now 228-230lbs usually, 220 for shoots.

I did heavy deads religiously every two weeks for about two years though and it's the sole reason that my back is my strongest body part. Besides that? Barbell rows but they still don't compare IMO. After that probably dumbbell rows or those hammer strength machines are really good too. Also largely depends on where you're squeezing sometimes and really engaging the muscle

Ya, it sounds like we have opposite approaches to training. I prefer high frequency low/medium volume and I seem to be able to push 9/10RPEs way more often than others without getting too burned out. I recovered fast as a natural. My problem is that I get strong without adding much lean muscle. This makes me a great powerlifter, but not so much a BBer. Running my first cycle ever right now and training more for hypertrophy, so we will see if that changes.

Ya, it sounds like we have opposite approaches to training. I prefer high frequency low/medium volume and I seem to be able to push 9/10RPEs way more often than others without getting too burned out. I recovered fast as a natural. My problem is that I get strong without adding much lean muscle. This makes me a great powerlifter, but not so much a BBer. Running my first cycle ever right now and training more for hypertrophy, so we will see if that changes.

Yeah it's always interesting to see the differences in genetics and training response. What are your stats and what are you running?