Training Log Olympia Prep 2017

Back in the gym finally for a short workout to get back into things.

Incline dumbbell press
70x10
80x10
90x10
100x10x10x10

Incline dumbbell fly
60x10
70x10x10

Hammer strength decline press
3 plates x12x15x15

Cable fly
100x12x12x12

Cardio 15min

Cut things off with my girlfriend of 5 &1/2 years today so my mind is a mix of fucked up, hurt, second guessing, etc. Always been extremely empathetic every since I was a kid, think I mentioned that, which is my main problem in these situations. She is an incredible woman and one of the most genuinely loving people I've ever known so the worst part is knowing how much she is hurt. If I could take that away from her and deal with it myself then I'd feel 100x better. Will probably be somewhat lost for a while but im telling myself that I'm going to give it 6 months and re-evaluate then if I still feel like second guessing as much as I do right now.

Supposed to schedule some shoots for late January/early February...this stress has wrecked my appetite and I can barely eat so that would make the prep fairly easy if I can keep things together. Might not be a bad time for some tren to get me through short term since that's about the extent of my self medicating.

Lmao. Tren definitely is the best antidepressant. Well more like anti-emotion. My cat could die in front of me (oh wait he did last summer during prep) and I wouldn't feel it til the tren is out of my system months later. Now I miss my kitty :(

^Made me lmao.

So got back in the gym more last week although missed Saturday and Sunday for Bassnectar NYE. Went with a new girl and was not sure at all how it would go. Known her for a while but it was her first show ever and first time rolling.

Dropped some acid before the show to candyflip - can't get a read on dose with the stuff I have. Supposed to be 100mcg/blotter but I did 1.5 and felt like 400mcg of most acid and was fucking rocked for a while - and ended up being way more fucked up than I wanted to be driving there and the new girl saved my ass more than once.

Dropped the MDMA around 10:50-11:00 and I felt it in 15-20min but it took an hour to hit her around 11:50 so she almost had a panicky attack being crammed in with that many people (21,000 people in that room lol) and had to calm her down. She wasn't really having it and then felt her entire body change around 1150 and knew it would be a good night so she had a damn blast once it hit.

I did ~160mg on my first dose and then 100mg redose about an hour later. She is 5'2 and 120lbs so I gave her 120mg followed by 60mg about an hour and a half later. Rolled insanely hard on that and fucked like crazy when we got back to the hotel which blew her mind.

Overall had a sweet time and actually bonded me and her a lot. Really changed the entire way we have been interacting for the better so that was a plus.

Had the best fucking sleep of my life last night and feel pretty good today so gonna hit some shoulders and/or arms later and plan on getting back on things for some shoots in February

Glad you had a good time. I enjoyed myself as well in the company of a new girl. :) details will follow in the social thread. I miss candy flipping lol. If you can get t some 2cb, take like 50mg with like 3-400mcg lsd and be amazed at the most intense non dmt visuals you've ever had. Rainbow lightning in the sky! (was a perfectly sunny day with no clouds lol) and trees looked like kaleidoscopic windmills.

Shit haha that sounds sweet. I've got some 2CB sitting around in my stash with about every other drug you could name so I'll have to give that a shot. Feel like that would be one hell of a body load.

Gotta say I'm consistently amazed by what a compound can unlock that's already housed in our brain.

Not sure of everyone's beliefs but I was raised in a christian home/school. Not practicing now but the more I experience these drugs the more I think they were put here as a way for us to experience the way he sees us/people with moderate and appropriate use.

The body load is pretty heavy. It's great for chilling outside on a nice spring day. Walking around and enjoying nature.

Shoulders and cardio yesterday, hitting arms and cardio now.

Vbar pushdown
Stack x15
Stack + 25 x10x10

Cable curl
30x12
35x10x10

Overhead dumbbell extension
90x20
90x20
100x20
110x15

Dumbbell curl
30x10
35x10
40x8x8

Dip machine
3 plates x20x18x18

Hammer curl
40x12
45x10
50x10

Cardio 15min

^ I was very puzzled for a minute trying to figure out how the hell you were working shoulders with that routine =D

^ I was very puzzled for a minute trying to figure out how the hell you were working shoulders with that routine =D

Body English while training arms. I'm about to hit some shoulders myself, gonna get that sick dbol pump

Lol yeah no shoulders there. Gonna go in for back today since my triceps are wrecked from yesterday.

Surprisingly feel great this week after the roll this weekend. I usually feel a little more lethargic after dropping two doses in a night for the next few days but this week has been fantastic. May be coincidence but only real difference was doing my second round of harm reduction supps during the roll (at time of second dose +1 hour).

Hit deadlifts and cardio on Thursday

135x15
225x10
315x8
405x3
495x3
545x3x3x3
405x20

15min cardio. Back is sore as shit haha.

Yesterday/Friday
25min cardio

Today
Was going to do back but I'm too wrecked from deads so chest it is.

Well I had a crazy weekend this weekend and threw a lot of things off. Incresibly long story but went to see Datsik and ended up not seeing the show due to a mishap with my date.

Essentially she used a fake to get in since she is 20 and they ran the fake after they took it (all real info except dob) and came up as a person reported missing. It's a very unusual name but, long story short, there was another female with the same name reported missing with multiple arrest warrants.

So we ended up leaving the show with her in tears but all turned out well and haven't hit it yet but apparently she is a squirter into super rough sex so looking forward to it lmao.

Hit back yesterday and just finished chest.

Unfortunately I'm going to be delaying the rest of my anadrol run due to some changes in upcoming photo shoots (my life of course).

So, in the meantime I'm adding in 100mg anavar per day for the next 4-5 weeks. Also need to add in tren but wanting to hold off as long as possible due to the new girl I've been going out with and the sex sessions that are bound to ensue which tren will wreck. Also want to start off on my A game and not crippled by tren right off the bat lol.

So for now, every 3 days -
375 test cyp
150 DHB
100 test ace/prop
100mg anavar

Going to drop the DHB in a week or two and front load tren and run that for 4ish weeks.

When I was in high school, I had a black 2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse. I went on a date to the ice skating rink with this girl from another high school and after skating we drove through the parking lot of her school. It was snowing, romance was in the air... And suddenly I am boxed in by multiple cop cars.

Apparently someone had stolen a different black 03 Eclipse in the area that night and the police were searching for it. The girl nearly wet herself in fear. Haha me too almost...

I rear ended a cop car once high as shit... Oh wait that was actually my fault XD

Been a minute.

Just got back from a 5 day training trip with my management company this week. Got my fucking ass kicked but had an absolute blast as always. Tons of incredible food, knocked out a few casual photoshoots, bunch of catch up with friends.

Really want to move down there but I'm back in school for the next 4 years getting my doctorate so that's likely shot. The amount of money a couple of my friends make dancing at the clubs is insane, going to look into it since I've got a big city about 3 hours away haha.

Weight is 228-229 and about 3 weeks out from my real photoshoots so have about 8-9 more pounds to drop and probably going to shoot for about 220 before the diuretics.

Got my valsartan in yesterday and got 160mg pills. Was gonna split them and do 80mg a day but thinking I may just do the 160 and see what happens.

Drugs e3d
375mg test e
75mg test ace
100mg DHB
100mg anavar daily
2.5iu high daily

Interestingly enough I've had some revelations about my body which is no surprise since every cut I learn something-
Cutting on tren = hungry me
Cutting on tren + T3 = me going nuts doing 5000cal binges in a sitting

Only running T3 right now at 50mcg and hardly have any appetite which is weird as fuck but I'm liking it.

Deadlifts yesterday
135x15
225x10
315x8
405x3
595x6x5x5x6

Abs 5 sets
Cardio 20min

Chest today
Hammer decline press
1p x30
2p x20
3p x12
3.5p x10
4p x8x8x8
4p x6, 3p x10, 2p x10, 1p x15

Incline dumbbell
100x10x10
110x6
100x10

Incline fly
75x8x6
65x10

Landmine press
2.5p x8x8x8
2p x10

Cable fly
3x15

Incline close grip
45x10x10 TUT

Cardio 20min

How do you like test ace vs prop? I've heard ace is supposed to be less painful and hits faster plus you can keep the same pinning frequency. Just want to keep it in mind as phenyl prop seems nice but the ester is so heavy.