Training Log Olympia Prep 2017

Got legs after a 10 hour shift today and ready to kill them! Then lost of studying, gonna be popping addy and cramming all week.

I've decided that cutting with T3 instead of tren isn't as efficient as I want so I dropped the T3 a couple days ago and have since replaced with T4.

I've got a little 'pre shoot' with a smaller photog in two weeks and then a big one in three weeks so I'll be front loading tren tonight doing 6cc of tren e total (only 150mg/ml) for a total of about 900mg and then going to 400-500 for the remainder.

Will anyone be allowed to see these photographs, or are they for your own private viewing only... :)

Will anyone be allowed to see these photographs, or are they for your own private viewing only... :)

I mean I'm not wanting to post pics because of identification so no unfortunately.

I get what both of you guys are going for but my photos are relatively easy to find on social media. I'm no Steve Cook but it would be very very easy to connect a photo of me here to my social media since I've got 40+ hours worth of tattoo work. Besides legal implications, I don't want my name linked openly to PED use for a variety of reasons including school and my job which is in a healthcare field.

I could potentially send a photo via DM to you specifically Genetic Freak if you would like but would use coverup to cover the tattoos. I'll see if I can do that when I get a minute on my computer

Well guys - sad news as I partially tore my hamstring last night doing legs.

Was doing heavy ham curls with the stack plus a plate and a couple dumbbells and felt a serious pop and got some balled up muscle. Not a full tear but I'm extremely pissed.

Changing my HGH to 1.5iu 2x daily in order to facilitate healing and, besides that, I'm already using about everything I can for injury prevention and healing. Going to take it easy and try to still do stairs for cardio if possible which I should be able to do.

Front loaded 6cc of tren e last night so have a few weeks to tighten things up.

I can't remember what image editing software it was, but it had a very good tattoo coverup feature that would essentially estimate pigment/color pallet based on selecting multiple "non tattooed" parts of the body near the area. So like say you had a left pec tattoo, you would select I believe its for spots around that pec (to get an approximation of texture, shadows, etc) and paint over the tattoo. Obviously larger portions would have to be done in smaller segments to accurately blend things.

I mean I'm not wanting to post pics because of identification so no unfortunately.

I get what both of you guys are going for but my photos are relatively easy to find on social media. I'm no Steve Cook but it would be very very easy to connect a photo of me here to my social media since I've got 40+ hours worth of tattoo work. Besides legal implications, I don't want my name linked openly to PED use for a variety of reasons including school and my job which is in a healthcare field.

I could potentially send a photo via DM to you specifically Genetic Freak if you would like but would use coverup to cover the tattoos. I'll see if I can do that when I get a minute on my computer

Go for gold..

Few days into the hamstring tear and actually holding up fairly well. Painful but manageable. Been keeping ice on it a few times per day, ibuprofen around the clock, and growth hormone has definitely been helping. I've been able to carefully do light stair work depending on how I step so going to keep on that for cardio.

Also been about 4 days since I brought tren in and already noticing a huge difference. Stomach feels significantly less bloated like food processing has improved, already dropped some water and starting to tighten up everywhere. Should just barely bring me in in time for shoots.

Brewing 50g test prop and 16g tren this weekend. About to order a kilo of test e, some anavar, tren e, and anadrol/dbol as well. May say fuck it and grab some superdrol, Epistane, and DNP while I'm at it actually.

Right now gear is every 3 days
375 test e
150mg test PP
200mg tren
150mg anavar ed

Got two shoots 6 days apart so 4 days out and 10 days out I'll add clen @40mcg and taper up 20mcg per day.

3 days out from each, I'll start HCTZ @ 12.5mg three time daily

Arms last night

Vbar pushdown
~5 warmup sets~
Stack x15
Stack + 25 x10
Stack + 45 x8x6
Stack + 25 x10

SS single cable curl
30x14
35x12x12x12
30x15

Double arm preacher curl w/ dumbbells
22.5 x15x15x15x15

SS overhead EZ tricep extension
70x20x15x15x15

Seated hammer strength dip machine
3 plates x15
3.5p x12x12x12
3p x20

SS hammer curl
40x12
45x10
50x6x6 TUT
60x6 TUT

Abs 5 sets x30 or failure

Cardio 20min

Damn, sorry to hear you've torn your hamstring! :(

Has it changed the shape at all, or is it just a minor tear?

Damn, sorry to hear you've torn your hamstring! :(

Has it changed the shape at all, or is it just a minor tear?

Fairly minor tear, no shape change really. Ice/Advil along with the growth and modifications to how I put weight down on my right leg are definitely helping though

You going to try TB4/IGF-1 etc around the area? Or just allow a natural heal?

I'd recommend you start deep massage fairly promptly (even while still healing) to try and reduce the build up of excess collagen that's likely to happen.

You going to try TB4/IGF-1 etc around the area? Or just allow a natural heal?

I'd recommend you start deep massage fairly promptly (even while still healing) to try and reduce the build up of excess collagen that's likely to happen.

Thanks for the tip, I'll see if I can set up some massage time.

I've used TB and IGF before and from what I've seen from myself and friends is that HGH is just as if not more effective so I'm just going to use that as it's already healing pretty fast.

Didn't even think I'd be able to do cardio for weeks but if I'm really careful how I step on the stairs then it doesn't bother me too much. Treadmill is a no-go though

Back today

Tbar row wide
1 plate x20
2p x20
3p x15
4p x12
5p x10x12x12

Wide pull-ups x12x9x7, narrow x8

Dumbbell pullover
80x10x10

Cable row
Stack x10x10x12

Facepulls
160 x15x15x15

Hammer strength tbar machine
2 plates x15x15
2.5 plates x12x12

Shrugs
One plate each hand x30x30x30

Rope pulldown/pullover
80x10x10x10

Tricep rope extension accessory
50x20x20x20

Cardio 30min

Oh forgot to say I finally made up some tren E and TPP last night!

Used EO since it's my personal batch and came out smooth as anything. Did the TPP at 150mg so I could get more in with each inject.

Tried doing the tren at 400mg/ml in full EO as well and odly enough had it crash while trying to filter it. Heated some more EO and added it in so it definitely wasn't ideal but think I saved it alright. Can't say exactly what it came out at but is between 280-300mg/ml.

Next up is a big batch of test and tren with some anavar/anadrol/dbol/winny on the side.

Clen has started!

Thought last night about trying to push out my shoot for next week after this hamstring tear since it's messed up some cardio. Just gonna ride it out and make it happen because photogs in this business fucking hate moving stuff.

Going to ramp clen up over the next week and a half and going to push 200mcg by mid next week to dry out/lean out as much as possible.

Diet right now is kinda pathetic and just lowered it some more -

Meal 1
1c egg whites
1 whole omega 3 egg
2oz ham & 1c riced cauliflower & spinach
1/2c oats + 10g cream of rice

Meal 2
5oz chicken breast
2c brussel sprouts
1tbsp peanut butter

Meal 3
5oz chicken
6oz sweet potato or better oats pack

Pre-workout shake
20g whey + 20g waxy maize

Meal 4
5oz chicken breast
1/2c white rice or better pats pack

Meal 5
1c egg whites
1 whole omega 3 egg
2oz ham & spinach
2 slices Ezekiel bread

Just started using the better oats (pre packaged oats w/ chia/flax seed) just because they are easy and actually keep me fairly 'full' so I'll take what I can get.

Shoulders last night and strength sucked ass
Dumbbell houlder presses
85x10x10x10x10

Hammer strength shoulder press
3 plates x15
3.5p x10x10x10
3p x14, 2p x16, 1p x20 drop set

Barbell shoulder press
115x10x8x8x8 TUT

Mid rear delt flys
20x15x15x15

Lower rear delt flys