Training Log Olympia Prep 2017

You going to test the purity or do you trust them?

Nah not gonna test. I used to do that at a nearby university but I've been working with this supplier long enough and seen enough tests that I'm not too worried...things can change but others I know test periodically. This supplier has even released tests in the 60% range when attempting runs of new or unique compounds and kept at it until purity reached acceptable levels. Unique in the world today but glad some people still take pride in what they do

Probably need to start tracking stuff here more for some fun/accountability so gonna try log more.

Has a really good shoulder sesh last night. Also tried this incredible pre workout. I haven't even semi regularly used any pre's in probably 3 years or more but a friend of mine just turned me on to this new one called Formula Won from Enzo Nutrition and I'm 100% hooked. Incredibly clean energy/focus, crazy pumps, and some seriously impressive strength increases. Was hitting PRs on very low sleep earlier his week no problem. Highly recommend.

Shoulders
Dumbbell shoulder press
80x15
90x12
90x10
100x8
90x10

Hammer strength plate shoulder press
3plates x20
3.5 x12
4 x10
4 x10
3.5x8, 3x10, 2x12, 1x30

Barbell shoulder press
115 x10x8x8 (time under tension and static holds)

Rear delt cable flys
Mid
15lbs x20
20 x12
20 x12

Low
25 x12
30 x12

Dumbbell lateral raise (SS w/ front raise)
60x12
70x10
80x10
65x15
65x15

Front raise (palms up)
27.5x10
35x10
35x10
35x10
35x12

Cardio 20min stairs

Haven't been weighing and weight is up to 237-238 surprisingly. Definitely been super loose with food but also looking fairly lean for this weight with veins all over thanks to the tren.

Do you do barbell shoulder press seated or standing? I have to do them standing right now because my gym does not have a station for it and I have to use the rack. But I can do significantly more seated and it's frustrating. Standing I tend to want to arch a lot and press almost like an incline.

I typically do it standing although you can obviously do a lot more seated since it doesn't require the same balance and stabilizers.

I tore my tricep a few years ago so I never do any barbell work because it aggregates it except for OHP. Never go above 115lbs though probably to keep it really strict. Plenty of weight to fuck stuff up with slow reps, static holds, and negatives

Really shouldn't have even trained anything yesterday but hit deadlifts anyways. Between a long day at work and low sleep, didn't do half bad.

Warmup
135x15
225x10
315x8
405x3
595x2

Working
585x2
585x2
495x10

Cardio 20min

Lifts were actually pretty easy, probably 85%, which is nice since I haven't pulled above 495 regularly in a while. Gonna take a minute to get used to for working sets.

Well, spent half the day brewing yesterday lol. Finally got most stuff done except for the Test Prop that was accidentally not included along with like 50g of damn anavar so waiting on that.

Leaving for Vegas today again actually and will be there through Thursday so gonna have a good week and plan on getting into a little bit of prep mode when I get back.

Arms today

Vbar pushdowns
Stack x15
Stack + 25lb plate x12
Stack + 35lb plate x10
Stack + 35lb plate x10

Single arm cable curl
30 x15
35 x12
35 x12
35 x12

Overhead dumbbell extension
90 x20
100 x12
110 x10
120 x9

Dumbbell curl
30 x12
35 x10
40 x8
45 x8

Reverse cable pushdown
65 x23
65 x20
72 x18
72 x16

Hammer curl
35 x15
45 x10
55 x10
55 x9

Dumbbell curl hypertrophy
22.5 x15x12x12

Single arm overhead dumbbell extension
22.5 x20x20x20

Good to see you keeping the log going.

Do you make caps or use a tablet press with the var?

Good to see you keeping the log going.

Do you make caps or use a tablet press with the var?

Thank ya sir, I like having stuff like this to look back on as well.

I used to have a press but that was in a different life haha. I use oral suspensions now most of the time except for the compounds I have pills left over from

I wasn't envying you capping 1000 anavar =D

Log updates?? ;)

I wasn't envying you capping 1000 anavar =D

Log updates?? ;)

Haha yeah that shit is a bitch. Takes 2min to make up an oral solution although not as convenient.

Got back from Vegas yesterday so I'll be back in the gym today with a back workout, doing cardio on my lunch break now. Hit some light stuff and cardio in Vegas but that was it.

Weight is up to around 240 but surprisingly enough I look a lot better at this weight than I have in the past and still have a lot of veins crawling everywhere.

Gonna start bringing diet in a little tighter and I've got a shoot the first week in December so I'll start my cut the first week of November and shoot for around a pretty big/lean 220 shoot weight.

Gonna be upping test this week and once my weight comes down a bit I'll add in some anadrol at 100mgs a day. Been a while since I've run it but one of my favorite compounds.

Haha yeah that shit is a bitch. Takes 2min to make up an oral solution although not as convenient.

A simple technique for tablet making without a press is to get some basic candy (sweet) moulds, some hypromellose + the anadrol powder, and a dash of water to bind it all.

Press mixture into moulds then pop in the oven for 30mins at a very low temperature to dry. Then pop the sweets out, shake them in a little anti-caking agent (eg calcium carbonate powder) and hey presto, easy tablets.

To calculate quantities for the mould, do a run without the anadrol.

A simple technique for tablet making without a press is to get some basic candy (sweet) moulds, some hypromellose + the anadrol powder, and a dash of water to bind it all.

Press mixture into moulds then pop in the oven for 30mins at a very low temperature to dry. Then pop the sweets out, shake them in a little anti-caking agent (eg calcium carbonate powder) and hey presto, easy tablets.

To calculate quantities for the mould, do a run without the anadrol.

Not a bad idea, will give that a shot when I get some free time. Would definitely not mind having the convenience of tabs

I'm liking the sound of this haha. Would probably be good for some sublingual methyl test or something too

Solid cheat workout yesterday and about to hit legs today

Arsenal strength incline chest press
1 plate x20
2 x20
3 x12
3.5 x10
4 x8x8

Dumbbell incline
90x10
100x10
110x8x8x8

Incline fly
70x10
80x6x6x6 --> 50x15

Pec deck
Stack x18x15x15 --> 2/3 stack x12

Land mine press
2.5 plates x12x12x12 --> 2p x10 --> 1p x12

Calf raises 3x20 time under tension
Abs

Decided to change the gear a little, can't really decide what I wanna do without adding a bunch of extra injections. Right now gonna do

700 test phenyl prop
700 tren e
500mg test e x2/week
Anavar 25mg (when I remember, kinda sporadic)

Adding in anadrol 100mg a day beginning of November or so

Legs yesterday. Fairly low volume but made everything count

Single leg hamstring curl
100 x20 warmup
130 x15 warmup
150 x12 (stack)
Stack +10 x10
Stack +25 x10x8x8
150 x12

Quad Extensions
3x 15-20 warmup

Front Squats
135 x8
225 x4
275 X11
315 x6

Quad Extensions
5 x failure with full stack

Lying hamstring curl
2 x failure

My SI joint has been locking up some the past few weeks so was primarily working around that with this leg workout.

Think I saw some comments about seasonal depression in Red Leaders log which has been slowly creeping up on me as well - something I've always gotten consistently. Had a lot of major life things going on as well lately so I mostly keep myself busy and use training as an outlet as much as I possibly can which helps. Have some upcoming shoots in the next 6-8 weeks and those can either cause a lot of undo stress/anxiety due to lack of food or they can help focus and distract me...hoping that things fall towards the latter this go around and I'll be focusing hard on short and long term goals to help with that.

Ya, the combination of it getting dark early, the temperatures cooling down and all of the flowers and leaves dying off is just somber. Then there's also the anticipation of months on end of having to dress for and deal with the cold. And holidays suck because they stress people out, can make work stressful, the gym hours are funky, and not all of us have close families so it can feel lonely seeing those who do. I know some people love the combination of football and Halloween and sweater weather and stuff, but I'm not one of them. I like it really hot outside.

I wish I could do front squats. I just have a hard time keeping the bar in place with such a small frame. I will just chalk and such, but it just gets really hard once I get above 185lbs or so. Serotonin, if you are reading this, do you have the same problem?

I used to do overhead dumbbell extensions, but I switched to overhead rope extensions. Sometimes I will do reverse-grip skullcrushers on a decline bench. But I need to do more single arm stuff for that head because my right side is lagging.

Yep I cant front squats for shit unless I hold the bar with my elbows. My wrist flexibility really limits my ability to front squat.
And I definitely feel ya on SAD. I have no nearby family, but luckily my girl will be in town for the holidays and I got a friend who invites me to have Thanksgiving and Xmas with her family every year. Love her to pieces. May sound dumb but try tanning a couple times a week. They used to do phototherapy to help with seasonal depression and if you can afford it, switch your light bulbs to natural light bulbs as it gives full spectrum lighting. Can help increase serotonin levels naturally in this regard and prevent vitamin d deficiency if you live in dark areas. It seriously has helped me. Though in all honesty since I've been on gear, my SAD symptoms have decreased. Though I know certain androgens act as neurosteroids as well which boost mood such as proviron and DHT. Dbol always puts me in a chipper mood as well. I should have some gh coming soon so we'll see if that helps as well.

^How are you front squatting? Holding it with elbows? Trying to picture how that would work

I will say tanning helps me as well natural light bulbs which I keep in a lamp at work. Honestly dbol and tren have been life savers for me at times during the winter for those reasons haha