Training Log Olympia Prep 2017

Don't know the board yet enough to tell if srs but everyone wants to be a Greek god because life's too short to be a beta bitch haha
In theory sure, but do you cruise at actual TRT doses for long periods or for as long as you blast? Most people don't. When they start BnC, it's usually just an excuse for a lifelong semi-permanent blast, and obviously becomes very unhealthy.

Oh, totally right on that haha. I don't pay much attention to mg totals for gear, really just health markers between blood work, blood pressure, etc. That said, my numbers aren't perfect all the time by any means like now with the tren run lol.

Like I said, I make money off my body so wouldn't recommend some things I do from time to time. For most guys though, I'd say go for blast/cruise *so long as blood work and health markers look good* being the big caveat

Don't know the board yet enough to tell if srs but everyone wants to be a Greek god because life's too short to be a beta bitch haha
lol..I know bro. I'm running 4iu/day. I'd have to sell my house to get to BB or power lifting numbers etc @ 8-16 iu/day. Some pros have a connect with aids patient's/clinics and they'll sell the kits at a third of cost as their insurance companies cover the whole cost. They in turn use the cash for other drugs etc

Damn dude that is brutal. Every run generics or get tests done comparing the two?

I used to run 5iu generics which was still cheap as hell but couldn't even justify that cost so bumped it down to 2.5

For me its just creatine, BCAA, beta alanine and protein. And a carb shake when im training. I'm not knocking on your decision to use roids I just wanted to know why. Personally I want to see the gains happen on their own and its been working. I ain't gonna lie ive considered doing a cycle of roids but imo thats how you get cancer.

For me its just creatine, BCAA, beta alanine and protein. And a carb shake when im training. I'm not knocking on your decision to use roids I just wanted to know why. Personally I want to see the gains happen on their own and its been working. I ain't gonna lie ive considered doing a cycle of roids but imo thats how you get cancer.

Well it started partially because I haceba hormone deficiency that requires HRT but the primary reason becauset goals aren't attainable naturally. That and my mentality on life is generally the fact I'd rather live 60 years a lion than 80 years a sheep. Go after the pinnacle and don't settle.

Besides that, millions have been abusing gear since the 60's and people aren't dropping dead of cancer. Hell, Stallone is still juiced to the gills and has been for decades along with the whole crew from the golden era.

Actually the latest long term study on HRT showed reduced cancer risk.

Valid concerns though and better to ask and deal with them than hop on with no knowledge like most guys

Last edited:
60 years a lion than 80 years a sheep. THATS RIGHT!!!! You're a warrior for lifting with your hormone condition so hats off to you! We all have different goals and mine is to lift as heavy as possible. Some people want to bodybuild. Thats fine with me. Its pretty much the same sport but different styles. Thanks for your response as I have thought of getting on some sort of 'juice' in the past.

imo thats how you get cancer.

Cancer hasn't been shown to be a significant risk from AAS use unless you abuse oral steroids (liver cancer) to an extreme degree. There are plenty of other risks though, some of which you can read about here.

I want to experience the process of coming off of a cycle so that I understand it all both in theory and through experience. There's also a bit of satisfaction out there for me if I can actually do this with discipline and not end up like my training partner. I'm also just not at a place in life where I'd be ready to blast/cruise because (1) I have not looked into how to do it legally with a doctor at all or how understanding such doctors are of us blasting. (2) If I did it on my own accord, I'd want to have more than just two suppliers, neither of which even sell raws (that I know of). Like I've said in other threads too, traveling is a huge passion of mine and trying to cruise while globe trekking I imagine would be challenging. This is a big part of my life, but lifting is not my entire life. Now if I could magically start making money off of my physique tomorrow, then yes blast/cruise would start tomorrow. I'm in no way judging how anyone else uses gear and I understand that there is a good debate between the two on health.

Yeah that's definitely understandable. Took two PCT's for me to say fuck it and never want to do that again haha but had to experience it.

As far as cruising, raw sources aren't necessary and brewing can be a massive learning endeavor on its own. Ideally, just stock up on a years worth of test at a time or get a script (TRT clinics hand them out like candy - I'm 24 and had no problem getting one) and a UGL for supplementing the blasts.

I love to travel too though so I wouldn't view that as a hinderence. Depending on where you go, a lot of countries have gear available OTC. If not, a few weeks or month of no hormones won't kill you either. Worst case, you can just supplement with 10mg or so of dianabol per day which will keep energy levels and sexual function in tack. Otherwise, getting a script is super easy and I just stockpile mine for traveling.

All in good time though! Best to take the experiences one at a time

Just gonna update this since this forum is now half of my bored time at work lol.

Rebounded quite a bit from the Olympia, was up from low 220's to 237 or so at the beginning of the week. A little bloat but pretty lean and strong. Weight is back down to low 230's and like to stay around 228-232 give or take usually.

Shoulder workout from earlier this week. Was shot on sleep so strength wasn't great but workout was fantastic regardless.

Dumbbell shoulder press 90x12x10x10 + double drop set

Hammer strength shoulder press 3p x15, 3.5 x10x8x8 + triple drop set

Barbell shoulder press 115 x12x12x12 - I go light on these after a tricep tear a while back and focus on slow reps, hard contractions, and static holds

Dumbbell lateral raise 70x15, 80x10, 70x12x12 + triple drop set

Super set

Dumbbell front raises (palms up) 30x10x, 35x10x10x10 + triple drop set

Back tonight and have increased cardio to about 25-30min 5x a week or as much as I can fit in.

Will be brewing up some raws in another week or so and going to bump up test to around 1800mg, drop out tren sadly, and keep anavar at probably 25mg a day. Actually may experiment with low dose (20-30mg) of tren per week Sub Q

Chest tonight!

Hammer strength iso press 3 plates/side x15, 3.5x12, 4x10x10 + triple drop set

Incline dumbbell press 90x12, 100x10, 110x10, 100x10 TUT, 100x10 TUT

Incline dumbbell fly 75x10x9x8x8

Landline press 2.5plates x15x15x12x12 + double drop set

Cable fly 110x12x12, 90x15

Strength was okay but can tell I need a deload week soon. Headed to a photo shoot/event this weekend so flying out tomorrow and will get a couple days of rest

^ Hope it goes well and you have some fun mate!

Trip was great this weekend and lined up some work through networking and got to see a lot of friends. Raws also landed so gonna brew those this week.

Fortunately/unfortunately ive got a tenitive shoot in early December so I'm undecided about running tren. If I kee it in that will put me at 6 months of use which I'd rather not do....think I'm going to drop it this month and then bring it back in November for a little while.

So now will be
1800 test
25mg anavar
2.5iu hgh

Next month
1800 test
400-600 tren
50mg anavar
2.5iu hgh

Took the last three days off and got even more behind on sleep somehow so going to get caught up tonight and hit a back session if I've got the energy.

Have another trip to Vegas coming up next week somehow so going to be cleaning my diet up after that lol. Looking forward to some grow time soon!

Do you take anything for your heart/cardiovascular system? Do you get regular (well, annual) scans to check on function, plaques, wall thickness, aortic size etc?

Do you take anything for your heart/cardiovascular system? Do you get regular (well, annual) scans to check on function, plaques, wall thickness, aortic size etc?

Yeah I've got a bunch of stuff in my daily plethora of pills. Honestly can't name it all off the top of my head but one thing I rely a lot on is curcumin since there's literature showing it can reverse heart enlargement although I had that from high intensity training before gear.

As far as scans, I've had several done although probably not quite yearly. I figure there's many guys that I know, and many, many more that I don't, who have been abusing much higher doses for decades with few to no issues so annually is probably a little overkill unless there some predisposition or something specific you're monitoring.

I guess we all hope we're the Dexter Jackson in the room, but too many do end up negatively affected or dead years down the line through overconfidence. You may want to consider an ARB to control angiotensin since you seem to be on pretty much all year round.

I guess we all hope we're the Dexter Jackson in the room, but too many do end up negatively affected or dead years down the line through overconfidence. You may want to consider an ARB to control angiotensin since you seem to be on pretty much all year round.

Oh yeah very true. Has the opportunity once to talk to Dexters doctor and he is pretty smart about stufff. I was using an ARB at one point but the scans and health markers I have had checked didn't warrant it. I do keep it in the back of my mind though. Tbh if things ever became a problem then I'd just drop down to HRT dosing

Shame he's not your doctor then ;) Personally I'd choose prophylaxis over waiting for symptoms to emerge, but you clearly know what you want to do so I'll leave it there.

What raws did you pick up?

Shame he's not your doctor then ;) Personally I'd choose prophylaxis over waiting for symptoms to emerge, but you clearly know what you want to do so I'll leave it there.

What raws did you pick up?

Got that right! Fortunate to have some MD friends on tap that I use as resources when needed which is helpful.

For raws, got a big stock of test e, tren e, some anadrol, and methyl test. First hiccup with my supplier since they didn't include my anavar and test prop so working on getting that sent.

You going to test the purity or do you trust them?