Training Log Olympia Prep 2017

^that too, a lot of dudes are on for life so it's a moot point.

What I love are people who give me shit for gear use and eat like shit, are sedentary, out bing drinking every weekend, etc.

Like I'm doing cardio 5 days a week, lifting, diet is on point with plenty of fiber and micros with varied whole food consumption, and I monitor health markers. The backwards thinking of the average American *eyeroll*

Unless you are on testosterone replacement therapy for life, there is absolutely zero reason EVER to use deca. Nandrolone metabolites stay in your system for upwards of 2 years suppressing the HPTA. Nandrolone is more cardiotoxic than all other anabolic steroids that have been studied extensively in humans.

In short, Nandrolone was a good choice in the days before aromatase inhibitors were commonly available. Using testosterone with an AI will give the same effects with much less risk.

Deca is a unique and very good compound for fortifying and lubing up the joints and strengthening the tendons due to it's potent increase in pro-collagen levels. Being number one, followed by EQ, Anadrol, Tren, Dbol , Var and then test.
It also has negligible effects on CBC ~ Hemeglobin and hematocrit , so stress on the heart, sticky blood syndrome and hypertension is not increased.

Availability/purity as well as expensive price may be prohibitive however.

Availability and price of deca? Shit haha it's about as available and cheap as it gets

Deca is a unique and very good compound for fortifying and lubing up the joints and strengthening the tendons due to it's potent increase in pro-collagen levels. Being number one, followed by EQ, Anadrol, Tren, Dbol , Var and then test.
It also has negligible effects on CBC ~ Hemeglobin and hematocrit , so stress on the heart, sticky blood syndrome and hypertension is not increased.

Availability/purity as well as expensive price may be prohibitive however.

So I've had an interesting discussion with my Surgeon recently regarding AAS and tendon rupture..

To quote an Orthopedic Surgeon:

"Any Steroid disrupts the balance of collagen in tendons, leaving them at greater risk of compromise (rupture), this not only includes anabolic steroids but any steroid medication such as glucocorticoids etc"..!!

Availability and price of deca? Shit haha it's about as available and cheap as it gets

Then its not 100% legit . I had people tell me Organon pharm and the crap UG stuff that's so abundant was like night and day for their serious Knee problems, joints etc

Then its not 100% legit . I had people tell me Organon pharm and the crap UG stuff that's so abundant was like night and day for their serious Knee problems, joints etc

lol I think you just need to find better sources man. Deca is like $2/g and rarely faked. I've had my raws for homebrewimg lab tested on and off over the last few years and everything has always been rock solid 95% or above. Not to mention it's really easy to get a script if you want one

lol I think you just need to find better sources man. Deca is like $2/g and rarely faked. I've had my raws for homebrewimg lab tested on and off over the last few years and everything has always been rock solid 95% or above. Not to mention it's really easy to get a script if you want one

95% or above ! you're probably right, I need to find better sources then

Ya, as someone will has financed a hard drug habit before, steroid prices are almost laughably cheap. The average joe probably spends more per month on snake oil from GNC. Been there, done that. Sigh.

Of course that excludes primo. I want to run it on my second cycle, but that's quite a commitment. Like a car payment. Swim, you ever get /use primo raw?

Ya, as someone will has financed a hard drug habit before, steroid prices are almost laughably cheap. The average joe probably spends more per month on snake oil from GNC. Been there, done that. Sigh.

Of course that excludes primo. I want to run it on my second cycle, but that's quite a commitment. Like a car payment. Swim, you ever get /use primo raw?
My raw source has primo for dirt cheap compared to finished vial prices.

Yep, was just running it actually. Kinda still am, really just kept forgetting to do the shots so I've shifted more towards tren. I just kinda phase stuff in and out as I feel like it.

Primo raw is a hell of a lot cheaper than finished obviously and really pretty cheap in the grand scheme of things but compared to what it costs to run other stuff I really can't ever bringing it in again. I can run growth for about the same as primo actually and growth is a way better way to spend money in terms of benefits.

Honestly I like 1-test cyp a lot more than primo as far as as exotics go

Yep, was just running it actually. Kinda still am, really just kept forgetting to do the shots so I've shifted more towards tren. I just kinda phase stuff in and out as I feel like it.

Primo raw is a hell of a lot cheaper than finished obviously and really pretty cheap in the grand scheme of things but compared to what it costs to run other stuff I really can't ever bringing it in again. I can run growth for about the same as primo actually and growth is a way better way to spend money in terms of benefits.

Honestly I like 1-test cyp a lot more than primo as far as as exotics go

Damn! I wish I could say the same. I'm running Geno pens pharm@ 2K ~ 60mgs/180iu

I don't know if I trust myself to not blast/cruise if I start buying raws to save money. Just being honest.

But interesting. What do you consider to be "exotics"? I mean, what is your list of exotics you have sampled?

why do you need steroids in the first place man? thats the question i want to know from other lifters. I powerlift.

I don't know if I trust myself to not blast/cruise if I start buying raws to save money. Just being honest.

But interesting. What do you consider to be "exotics"? I mean, what is your list of exotics you have sampled?

Anything wrong with blast/cruise? Personally I feel it's healthier than hormonal roller coasters with PCT assuming blood work is monitored and look good.

Exotics, stuff like primo, 1-test, bold cyp, halo, m-tren, etc.

Tren hex and bold ace are a couple I haven't used. Have some methyl test on the way which I haven't tried yet

why do you need steroids in the first place man? thats the question i want to know from other lifters. I powerlift.

Don't know the board yet enough to tell if srs but everyone wants to be a Greek god because life's too short to be a beta bitch haha

Fuck dude lol that's not that far off rent or a mortgage at 2iu a day

lol..I know bro. I'm running 4iu/day. I'd have to sell my house to get to BB or power lifting numbers etc @ 8-16 iu/day. Some pros have a connect with aids patient's/clinics and they'll sell the kits at a third of cost as their insurance companies cover the whole cost. They in turn use the cash for other drugs etc

To lift more and push themselves to the max? Most PLers I know are on gear, or have been at some point in their lives.

Anything wrong with blast/cruise? Personally I feel it's healthier than hormonal roller coasters with PCT assuming blood work is monitored and look good.

In theory sure, but do you cruise at actual TRT doses for long periods or for as long as you blast? Most people don't. When they start BnC, it's usually just an excuse for a lifelong semi-permanent blast, and obviously becomes very unhealthy.