Training Log Olympia Prep 2017

Alright so not totally sure what I wanna do at the moment. Some potential upcoming events aside, trying to decide on some potential combos. Going to use the fall/winter more as play time and work on getting my food adjusted/reverse dieting.

Few options

High Tren - been a while since I played with this.
Tren E 1200-1400mg
Test prop 300-500mg

High test
1500-2000mg

Moderate with orals
Test 1000mg
Anadrol 150mg
Anavar 50mg

Growth hormone will be 2.5iu per day throughout. Really want to add T3 but so far haven't found a way to get past the absurd appetite increase.

Votes?

Alright so not totally sure what I wanna do at the moment. Some potential upcoming events aside, trying to decide on some potential combos. Going to use the fall/winter more as play time and work on getting my food adjusted/reverse dieting.

Few options

High Tren - been a while since I played with this.
Tren E 1200-1400mg
Test prop 300-500mg

High test
1500-2000mg

Moderate with orals
Test 1000mg
Anadrol 150mg
Anavar 50mg

Growth hormone will be 2.5iu per day throughout. Really want to add T3 but so far haven't found a way to get past the absurd appetite increase.

Votes?

Have you tried a dessicated thyroid blend, T4+T3 = More steady levels even if you ramp up quick. The T4 converts to T3 nicely as well.Add L-tyrosine to fortify your thyroid and suppress appetite.
Are you doing Pharm or Chinese HGH ? How's the Var with all those other supoids you're combining lol..Can you feel it hardening or do you believe it adds significant cosmetic benefit ?

Have you tried a dessicated thyroid blend, T4+T3 = More steady levels even if you ramp up quick. The T4 converts to T3 nicely as well.Add L-tyrosine to fortify your thyroid and suppress appetite.
Are you doing Pharm or Chinese HGH ? How's the Var with all those other supoids you're combining lol..Can you feel it hardening or do you believe it adds significant cosmetic benefit ?

Yeah I've used combos of T4 and T3 before. My appetite is always kind of absurd but if I add T3, I'd guess it brings my baseline BMR up 500 cals or so. Only probably is that my appetite is so high I'll eat and extra 2-3,000 without even trying.

Using generic growth although it's extremely good generic HGH. Results are well above a friend of mine using serostim.

For the anavar, yeah absolutely. Great compound. Gives a nice polished look and it's anavar of course so the pumps are skin tearing

Told myself I was taking the last two days off after this weekend but somehow still ended up in the gym. Going to actually take today off minus some cardio.

Hit a short deadlift session last night
~warmups~
495x3
585x2 easy
495x5
495x7
405x12

Easing back into deadlifting and the 6-plate pull was a piece of cake which felt good. Goal is to be hitting that for sets of 5-6 no problem here in 6-8 weeks and 495 for sets of 10.

Was thinking over gear options and think I'm going to opt for high test. Been a while since I've played with high tren but don't particularly like my body temp being 100+ all the time and can always add low tren into the test later.

Think it's gonna be 500mg test E and 100mg test prop every other day and will see where that lands me.

You're still on Anadrol, correct? Is the high test + Anadrol combo the best you've found for strength? What kind of a grip do you use for deadlifts? And do you think deadlifts are a good exercise for hypertrophy?

I have a few ideas in mind for my second cycle next spring... 1) test + tbol 2) test + npp 3) test + primo + mast 4) test + var + mast... Or something similar, but those are the drugs I am considering.

Not running anadrol at the moment but I'm getting 20g or so next week so may throw it in for fun. For me personally, strength is much more about how I'm training than the drugs I'm running but high test has probably been the best in terms of drugs. This can be highly individual though. I have known powerlifters who eat 1/4 teaspoon of anadrol raw at time though lol.

I use a standard overhand grip but I typically use straps on anything heavy. Not letting forearm strength limit what my legs and back can do. As far as hypertrophy...it can be if you train in that rep range. I never have since I like deadlifts as a sheer strength and overall body development movement but will hit AMRAP's with 405 now and then.

All good cycle options. That was where I was at when I started gear, just wanted to try literally everything haha. I wouldn't get in too big of a rush as there's plenty of time. Add an oil to test next go around and kickstart/tail with an oral if you feel like it. Each round you'll gain experience with a new compound and eventually be able to combine multiple that you tolerate well and experiment more.

Anadrol gives me wonderful strength but destroys my stomach. Dbol is wonderful for strength too and much kinder on my body. Winstrol too surprisingly

Anadrol gives me wonderful strength but destroys my stomach. Dbol is wonderful for strength too and much kinder on my body. Winstrol too surprisingly

It's crazy how orals can mess with people differently. Anadrol doesn't bother me and I like the low toxicity. I actually love dbol but got my first and only gyno flare up from it a number of years ago. Winny...you're lucky. My body never ached so bad on my last contest prep.

How do you like anavar?

It's crazy how orals can mess with people differently. Anadrol doesn't bother me and I like the low toxicity. I actually love dbol but got my first and only gyno flare up from it a number of years ago. Winny...you're lucky. My body never ached so bad on my last contest prep.

How do you like anavar?
Never tried it. Could never justify the price

Never tried it. Could never justify the price

I'd highly recommend it, personally I'd consider it well worth it most likely but also not sure what it's going for in your area/country.

What's your favorite oral/compound out of what you've used?

I'd highly recommend it, personally I'd consider it well worth it most likely but also not sure what it's going for in your area/country.

What's your favorite oral/compound out of what you've used?
Favorite compound overall is deca. Minimal pinning, for me minimal water, I feel great, sleep great, eat well, improves my libido. For oral aas it's a toss up between dbol and epistane. Probably dbol simply because of the mental state it puts me in.

Favorite compound overall is deca. Minimal pinning, for me minimal water, I feel great, sleep great, eat well, improves my libido. For oral aas it's a toss up between dbol and epistane. Probably dbol simply because of the mental state it puts me in.

Deca improves your libido ? You sure it isn't test, EQ, masteron etc..Bc that's a first

Deca improves your libido ? You sure it isn't test, EQ, masteron etc..Bc that's a first
Oh I'm quite sure my friendly friend. Eq turns me into a monk and test gives me estro issues. If you visit other boards you'll see others have the same experience as me. We're a minority but it's not unheard of. There is a reason it's used for hrt in men you know lol.

Yeah deca is one of my fuck-no compounds haha. Deca, mast, and winny.

On another note, training is fantastic on a little rebound from that cut. Weight was up to something stupid like 237 this week but keeping it pretty clean and eating as I feel it's needed.

Gonna switch up drugs in about two weeks and right now I'm thinking I probably won't compete at the end of October since I've got a decent bit of travel between now and then. Plus it's a money drain and not a huge priority at this point.

^ Do you get the same side effects from NPP as you do with Deca? In particular, loss of libido/erection.

^ Do you get the same side effects from NPP as you do with Deca? In particular, loss of libido/erection.

Didn't really have that issue that I can recall although it's been several years. Mostly just lots of acne and water and, yes, sides were and will be the same since it's the same compound.

For the record I don't get acne from any other compound so that was really abnormal for me

Unless you are on testosterone replacement therapy for life, there is absolutely zero reason EVER to use deca. Nandrolone metabolites stay in your system for upwards of 2 years suppressing the HPTA. Nandrolone is more cardiotoxic than all other anabolic steroids that have been studied extensively in humans.

In short, Nandrolone was a good choice in the days before aromatase inhibitors were commonly available. Using testosterone with an AI will give the same effects with much less risk.

Let's be real, I think the cardiotoxic risks are overstated. People have been abusing nandrolone since its conception, especially the old school guys, and they aren't dropping dead like the pros today

Unless you are on testosterone replacement therapy for life, there is absolutely zero reason EVER to use deca. Nandrolone metabolites stay in your system for upwards of 2 years suppressing the HPTA. Nandrolone is more cardiotoxic than all other anabolic steroids that have been studied extensively in humans.

In short, Nandrolone was a good choice in the days before aromatase inhibitors were commonly available. Using testosterone with an AI will give the same effects with much less risk.
Speaking in absolutes... Tisk Tisk. I blast and cruise man. I'm on for life as is. The same argument can be made for boldenone as well with its long duration in the body. As for the cardiotoxic effects they can be mitigated with a decent cardio regimen incorporating both hiit and liss along with possibly adjunct medications if needed. We're using gear. Of course our health is at risk.