Training Log Olympia Prep 2017

5'5, 140, around 12%. I'm a small-framed meseomorph, so like small wrists and ankles, but I do get a nice V-taper. I've always had a weak squat... Never even cracked 300, though close. But I have pulled 440 @136 before, rack pull over 600 from the knee, and can rep my bodyweight on military for 12-15 reps. So strong back and shoulders, weak legs and bad chest genetics.

I'm just running test e for 12 weeks along with some SARMs. I'll he stoked if I could get to 145 at 10% by the end. Stories like you of going from 130 to well over 200 stun me. I've dirty bulked to 160 before and looked so bad...I don't get thick when I add weight. I just boob fat and love handles... I really hope the test will get me a little thicker.

Planning to cycle off for 12 weeks and then run something like test/primo/tbol as a second cycle.

Those are some solid lifts for that body weight man. Sounds a lot like me, strong back, weak chest and legs. How far into the run are you?

Not gonna lie I did some fucked up stuff to gain that weight and spent a couple years as a fat fuck force feeding myself until I would puke. Now, metabolism has slowed down and I generally maintain 230 @ 10% for off-season.

Only ten days. I have felt really strong and with stamina the past two days, which might be my LGD starting to kick. And I just went through a breakup, and I've felt very angry in my head the past couple days (when typically I am mopey and sad after a breakup. But I'm almost positive that is placebo due to PED stereotypes and there is no real correlation. Rationally it's too early being day ten.

Well, survived the show and somehow made the the 9 hour drive back home yesterday. Nectar threw the fuck down and honestly have no idea how I made it back to the hotel after the show sunday night. Tbh I never wanna drive a car that fucked up again.

Had some acid that I luckily got warned about ahead of time from a friend who tried it on Friday. Was supposed to be 100mcg a hit so I was going to drop 4. He has done 10 strips before and he said the shit blew his mind on two tabs.

Me and my girlfriend ended up dropping 1.5 tabs each and that shit had to be at least 300ug a hit, maybe 400ug, because I was fucked up at least as hard as a 5 strip and probably would have barely been able to see on two hits.

I wasn't feeling great the second night but candyflipped anyways. It was super weird because the MDMA (about 150mg of extremely pure MDMA) did not hit me like usual at all and had a rediculously long comeup and really long but shallow peaks on the roll if that makes sense. Way less energy from it than usual and just some mellow euphoria. Got stuck in a really fucking weird headspace and realized I probably have a lot of fucked up psychological issues to deal with but the main focus now is mitigating the damage and getting ready for the Olympia. Luckily feel really good with no comedown.

Basically ate three big meals a day, more IIFYM. Btw, ketamine, mushroom, and 2cb combo was good the first night, plus a little coke.

Taking today off to meal prep and go to bed early. Got legs tomorrow so that will be fun.

I was gonna say it sounds like methylone aka bk-mdma. I had that a couple times and though the magic isn't quite there, absolutely no negatives the following day is great.

And fax me some of that acid, bro.

Your mdma sounds like mde

Yeah, it's not. Everyone that has ever tried it has had their minds fucking blown, easily the purest shit ive ever had and took me about two years to get. I've had it mass spec'd though and it came in at just under 98%, used to do that more with gear raws

Weighed in at 228 today so the damage from the weekend actually isn't too absurd. Shitty part is I need to be in the low 220's by Thursday of next week so I'll be eating clen and diuretics throughout next week in order to not be a complete shit show.

Decided to hit legs yesterday for some reason and managed to make it alright given the weekend activities.

Got shoulders tonight.

Probably going to make some gear adjustments and go back to my favorite stack of test/tren. I like test P a lot more than E or C so not sure how much I want to be pinning but thinking around 1000mg of test and 600 tren e, maybe 800 for a short time while I'm in semi-prep mode.

Weight down to 227 today. This cut has been kinda weird in terms of getting my body to drop weight. It's different every time but it's been acting like kind of a bitch for some reason. Cutting food way back until Thursday to hopefully get to low 220's. On the bright side, I'm fairly lean for this weight so probably been putting on some LBM as well.

Changed up drugs to 200mg test phenylprop and 200mg tren e every other day, may keep the primo as well and will probably throw in a few extra injections of prop here and there to keep test levels a little higher.

Wrecked some back today and gonna hit chest tomorrow. Legs Tuesday if I'm feeling it then shoulders Wednesday, otherwise will take Tuesday off and do legs Wednesday then head out to Vegas on Thursday.

Also added in clen starting at 40mcg yesterday, 60mcg today and will taper up through the Olympia

Adding hydrochlorothyazide at 12.5mg three times daily starting on Tuesday which I'll continue through the weekend and maybe bump to 4 tabs, especially if food is a little whacky.

Gonna be a fun ride! Gonna hold the conditioning and maybe drop a little more for a trip to New York and some shoots at the end of the month as well.

Weight down to 227 today. This cut has been kinda weird in terms of getting my body to drop weight. It's different every time but it's been acting like kind of a bitch for some reason. Cutting food way back until Thursday to hopefully get to low 220's.

Maybe try the opposite? I usually enforce a feed when the body does that, it usually restores progress.

Maybe try the opposite? I usually enforce a feed when the body does that, it usually restores progress.

Yeah that is usually how I am as well. If I had more time until the Olympia then that's what I would do although my body fat isn't THAT low and I did have a refeed a little over a week ago.

I can usually get similar effects by dropping in more frequent, small amounts of fast acting carbs like jasmine rice so I'm going to do that the rest of the week and see what happens.

Nothing more to say than just thanking you for participating here. It is quite interesting reading your chronicles.

Nothing more to say than just thanking you for participating here. It is quite interesting reading your chronicles.

Haha thanks man! Got my start on Prohormone forum and have been pretty active on there for 6-7 years probably. They have been having some issues so needed a new spot to spend some time. This is also kind of a combo of rec drugs and gear which suits me.

Interesting is how I like it and hopefully makes it a little fun. If you guys follow along for long I'm sure some off the wall stuff will happen sooner or later

At events like the Olympia, does much after-hours stuff go on? Rec drugs, sex parties, etc? I know the Olympics get sleazy. Obviously without naming any names, do a lot of pros you have met like to party?

At events like the Olympia, does much after-hours stuff go on? Rec drugs, sex parties, etc? I know the Olympics get sleazy. Obviously without naming any names, do a lot of pros you have met like to party?

Haha that's a good question. In short...it's Vegas. Was actually invited to the Mr Olympia after party last year but got caught up with some other friends and didn't go.

I've got a few stories...last year there were a couple incidences with alcohol, LSD, and a trans hooker. If I don't have the stories then my friends will fill me in. But yeah, a lot of shit like that all around and the fitness girls get pretty sleezy - not that I'm complaining haha.

I'm sure there will be more of the usual this year although the company/group bringing me is a little more straight laced so we will see

Well, bumping the clen throughout the week and brought in diuretics yesterday along with fairly limited food. Don't usually crash diet like this but whatever it takes to make it work.

Woke up at 222 somehow haha so that's about 5lbs in two days. Looking a hell of a lot tighter so things will come in fine for the weekend. Hitting my last workout tonight before heading out tomorrow!

Weighed in at 221 today. Not as tight as I'd like but that's life.

Actually at the airport about to head out to Vegas. Even managed to walk through security with weed in my carry on with no issues haha.

Pretty much can't wait to hit some food places out there since I won't get fat in two days. Will just fill out and harden up and fuck am I hungry.

Already thinking about what I'll be diving into after I get back and want to go back to some of my favorite grow protocols so it should be a fun time.

Well I don't have shit to do so I'll kill some time and toss thoughts around in my head.

Still not sure if I'll hit a show end of October but may if work isn't too rough.

Right now thinking...

250mg Test Cyp EOD / 875mg/week
200mg Tren E EOD / 700mg/week
100mg test P EOD / 350mg/week
100mg anadrol
2.5iu HGH

Going to work on reverse dieting when I get back because my metabolism definitely isn't what it should be. I've also been staying pretty lean the last 6 months though so that probably played a roll.

Training is gonna be about 4-5 days a week with mixed strength and hypertrophy and really want to focus on deadlifts some more than I have. Would like to be repping 585 in the next month or two.

Taking weed on a flight? I guess steroids do raise confidence levels ?

Taking weed on a flight? I guess steroids do raise confidence levels ?

Eh the TSA is looking for things that pose a threat to the aircraft, not drugs, so I wasn't worried. Put a few nugs in my salad as I've never seen the TSA open a meal before and had no issues. Brought some back from a dispensary and no issues as well.

Weekend was an insane fucking blur and insanely busy but had a blast with the team
I've been working with for the past couple years. Wish I had had some extra time out there like last year but I'm going to be out again in three or four weeks for a birthday.

Now just gotta see if I'll be dropping more weight for a trip to New York in a couple weeks and some possible shoots.