• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Police Procedure

ten?

christ. you reckon ten different people, one spiteful person...or do you have a nosy neighbour or narky postman or something? ;(

ten?

christ. you reckon ten different people, one spiteful person...or do you have a nosy neighbour or narky postman or something? ;(

That's exactly what's bullshit about that law if it is true, if they're anonymous tips it could easily be the same person repeatedly calling in because they have it out for someone. I know in the U.S. it's up to the judge, but the judge(usually) makes sure that there is enough to issue a search warrant, otherwise with a decent lawyer you can easily get it thrown out in court. I don't know about the U.K. though. Typically in the U.S. as far as I know people calling in can't get shit done, but if they do enough controlled drug buys with undercovers or informants from a house, for example, that's when they definitely have enough to go get a warrant.

ten?

I know it's one cunt of a neighbour getting all his cronies to grass. They're just sad fuckin cunts who are in the habit of reporting people for ridiculous things - e.g. they've reported half the street to the council (including us) because everyone puts their bins out for collection on the other side of these cunts' wall (on a public street, not their fuckin property), and they don't like it. We know someone who works for the council so we know exactly who the fuckin stinking grasses are round here.

oh man, that fucking sucks. i hate having to have any sort of interaction with sourpusses like that. living next to 'em is the pits.

don't you reckon the world would be a better place if people like that just minded their own business, for a change?

for years my old gran used to tell us about her crazy drug dealing neighbours - she would describe the cars, arriving all hours of the day and night, staying for a couple of minutes and keaving again - all those classic signs of a dealer's house (even though my gran never came close to being exposed to drugs or drug use).

still - even though it bothered her, she never snitched - because the old girl is sound. <3

people ratting on you for petty shit like that is just awful.
do you reckon they knew you were growing weed, or was it a lucky guess on their part (though not on yours)?

sounds like a bloody nightmare mate, all round. i'm just glad you don't have any legal bullshit to have to deal with.

oh man, that fucking sucks. i hate having to have any sort of interaction with sourpusses like that. living next to 'em is the pits.

don't you reckon the world would be a better place if people like that just minded their own business, for a change?

for years my old gran used to tell us about her crazy drug dealing neighbours - she would describe the cars, arriving all hours of the day and night, staying for a couple of minutes and keaving again - all those classic signs of a dealer's house (even though my gran never came close to being exposed to drugs or drug use).

still - even though it bothered her, she never snitched - because the old girl is sound. <3

people ratting on you for petty shit like that is just awful.
do you reckon they knew you were growing weed, or was it a lucky guess on their part (though not on yours)?

sounds like a bloody nightmare mate, all round. i'm just glad you don't have any legal bullshit to have to deal with.

Yes, they knew. I just didn't think they would be so fuckin sad to grass me up. The reason I know this is that they live next door, and my Mrs came home from work one day to find cunt next door and his mate standing in our garden because he'd taken it upon himself to remove the fence panel. We could have had the cunt for trespass, but didn't because guess what was behind that fence panel.. Like I said, I'm a victim of my own complacency and tend to assume that people generally aren't sad fuckin bastards with nothing better to do than make life hard for other people. It's also quite telling that the twats next door haven't been seen or heard since the bust, when normally they're fuckin gobby shites who lord it around like they own the street. Admission of guilt? I think so.

I'm just biding my time...

Not too long ago there was a story in the local news where the police raided a house after a neighbour reported a suspicious "smell" to the police, they even put a little A board sign outside saying something like "Police action as a result of a community tip off".. no joke. They arrested 2 teenagers with like a joint's worth of weed. I'll post a link to the article if I can find it again.

Not too long ago there was a story in the local news where the police raided a house after a neighbour reported a suspicious "smell" to the police, they even put a little A board sign outside saying something like "Police action as a result of a community tip off".. no joke. They arrested 2 teenagers with like a joint's worth of weed. I'll post a link to the article if I can find it again.

Fuck, that's pathetic! I'm starting to feel like we're living in a fuckin retarded country now that over half of US states have legalised cannabis to some extent. Who would have thought that the USA, famous for Draconian drug laws, would be trail blazing legalisation? This fuckin government needs to open its eyes and get real!!!

Next election I'm voting Libdem as they support legalisation. I don't give a fuck whether they'll be shit at running the country, as I'll be too stoned to care =D

No point in voting LIbdem their all the same. The purpose of our goverment/democracy is to give us, the people an illusion we actually have a choice when we don't. It's all part of a greater agenda/plan the actual politicians have little say in. Powerful people love corruption too much to ever lose it too ;)

Well, to answer my own question, I've had some inside information - it takes three tip offs before the police can apply for a warrant. We had ten....
You sure on that. I always thought they needed more to get a warrant, i'd believe that for America mind. IF what you say is true what is the timescale for these tip offs?

Last edited:
No point in voting LIbdem their all the same. The purpose of our goverment/democracy is to give us, the people an illusion we actually have a choice when we don't. It's all part of a greater agenda/plan the actual politicians have little say in. Powerful people love corruption too much to ever lose it too ;)

You sure on that. I always thought they needed more to get a warrant, i'd believe that for America mind. IF what you say is true what is the timescale for these tip offs?

No mate, I'm not sure of anything anymore. We were told by someone who liases with the police over these matters that it takes at least three tip offs to take matters further, unless, presumably, they have other evidence. I've no idea of the timescales involved, but it's a moot point really as apparently, I had 10. It's also come to light that they have photographs as well, which I have managed to acquire copies of. It is obvious from the angles of the photos that they were taken by next doors CCTV camera which the sneaky cunt had repositioned. However, the photos are quite indistinct and impossible to positively identify. But at least I now have definite proof who the fuckin grasses were...

Take the photos next door. Its illegal to aim cctv into private yards here. Just sayin.

Take the photos next door. Its illegal to aim cctv into private yards here. Just sayin.

As far as I know, it's illegal here as well. But there's a possibility that the police asked him to do it, I don't know, do they do that? But I'm not letting on that we know they did it, I've just put the word out that they're grasses. What goes around comes around...

Next election I'm voting Libdem as they support legalisation. I don't give a fuck whether they'll be shit at running the country, as I'll be too stoned to care =D

last time i voted Lib Dem was when i was about to go uni and they promised to slash tuition and look what happened, fucked us right over. ༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽

Can't be any worse than the current shower of shite surely?

Plus that was a coalition with the Tories - Clegg was too busy getting fucked up the arse by Cameron...

https://youtu.be/fkPyhcW5b7k

Last edited:
I've more than enough experience of the filth causing grief. I've been raided on no more grounds than 'we decided to see if we could find you doing anything wrong'. No shit. Or their knowing, from a previous raid that I had a couple of (perfectly legal, and no license needed) airguns and a dart gun, they made up that the rifle was a 'double barreled sawn off shotgun' (when it quite and unmistakeably had a long, single barrel and was equipped with a scope, in a caliber that could not possibly be mistaken for a shotgun. One look at the barrel itself would tell someone that the entire internal AND external diameter put together, would not be as wide as a shotgun cartridge, and used that to arrest me on firearms (threats of) charges. Was never charged but they trashed the house, kicked in unlocked doors (you'd only need to turn the handle for it to have opened), smashed some expensive scientific glassware, and stole the weapons. Refused, even after their being proved legal, and the case being dropped as 'no further action', to return my property.

I'm taking shit further. After things happened which equate to torture. Such as forcing somebody to go into opiate (prescribed) withdrawal whilst their meds were there, accessible, and antiseizure drug wearing off, until I had the seizure I warned them would happen. Threatened me to 'give us a statement, tell us what we want to hear, or we'll make you wait hours until you get a doctor'. So lets just say I'm going to have the IPCC light a fucking fire up under their arses. They KNOW full fucking well I am NOT guilty of what they have repeatedly used to try and pin on me, after 10-15 raids at least with the same excuse, trashing the place, doing damage, and outright stealing personal property unrelated to the investigation completely, going into their own personal pockets, not being seized and reported. You look that many times, and don't find something...it doesn't take a complete fucking brainless, sub-human donutmunching babyfucker with the intellect of a banana to realize that what is being looked for is not there to be found. Basically they demand I prove a negative. Demand *I* prove that I am NOT doing XYZ, which is, of course, a logical impossibility. You can say 'faries don't exist' and be pretty damn well backed up about it, but you cannot PROVE that there is no place on earth you have not been wherein one does in fact, exist, if you see what I mean.

And yeah, they'll go in on a tipoff even if they know it to be from a known liar (one in question made fake rape claims against a guy to set him up, and they took her word after I kicked the bitch out of the house and she got pissy (she was a real psychotic fuckup, who was a compulsive liar. And not the first time she has made a bogus rape claim against a guy [never against me, mind you, but she still tried to get vengeance, got me raided on total bullshit pretexts after being kicked out, out of pure spite]

If you aren't guilty, you have everything to fear. And if you need help, good fucking luck in trying to get it (try my knowing exactly who, when I was a little kid, smashed my face in with a brick, only to be told 'its just common assault, we can't do anything about that'). Knew exactly who did it, and where to find them. Known history of harassment by this shithead and his cronies. They couldn't give a fuck either, when I went on an appointment to see a social-worker one time not long back, after they'd already called about some guy going on a rampage in there, kicking off, when some psychotic fuck outright threatened, just outside the building to knife me to death. Told me when I rang 999, that 'oh, there are probably no cameras outside the building, we aren't coming' when this cunt was actually there, threatening to fucking stab me.

If he'd not have been persuaded to fuck off, and had attempted to follow through with his threat, I'd have to have killed the guy, no fucking joke, because they refused, once they heard my name, to follow up on a guy, in public, making unprovoked death threats, to even send a pig car. Luckily for him he fucked off. Because in a situation where its either them or me, I'm choosing me, and I wouldn't hesitate to waste the cunt or leave him with a broken back or severed spine if its down to do that, or get stabbed. Anyone gets stabbed, and it'll be the cunt waving the knife around getting it turned on him and stuck in his fucking throat.