• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

i used to smoke weed for years and now i cant... please help..

Rodoe420

Greenlighter
hello, I used to use marijuana for 5 years and now I have severe problems while smoking... it used to be a enjoyable experience, but things started to change, I have a lot of subconscious anxiety and I believe that plays a role...it seems like every time I smoke I have a bad experience. it all started a few months back I was having problems with benzo abuse but I would smoke weed all the time.. any ways for years I had no issues, recently as of a couple months any time I smoked I would have horrible head pain, shaking, feeling like I was tripping I have no clue. I always smoked really good weed and thought maybe that's why, well I hadn't smoked weed for a few months because I was trying to take a break and recently I smoked and it was like a nightmare... I was hearing whispering in my head, horrible head pain, shaking, feeling like I was losing my mind. it was almost like I was having a mental battle in my head to keep my self from tripping, but I kept reminding my self its just weed, its just weed, and I pulled through.. any ways the only way I could get it to stop was by eating a ton of sugary food... I was thinking maybe my tolerance has dropped and I'm just not used to really good weed anymore, but for years I was able to smoke without a hitch.. recently I've decided the next time I smoke I'm gonna get some mid grade stuff less potent and maybe I wont have a bad experience... has any one else been through this? thoughts?

Just sounds like a low tolerance to me.
Switching to mids (or even reg) like you mentioned, should help a lot. DON'T USE A BONG at least not until you've smoked a couple times, it's easy to get too much too quickly. Start with spliffs or small one hitters. If all else fails just smoke and if you start feeling bad go to bed, if you do this a couple times you'll build a tolerance.

ive smoked so much I remember times where mids and reg wouldn't even get me high, I'm almost scared to smoke again, but when I do grab some its gonna be the less potent stuff... I will post my reaction to it on here and will let u know if it worked..

Don't stress about it man bc sometimes good things are meant to be let go. I sure as hell can't smoke like I used to in high school, or even 5 years ago. Shit, even 2 years ago. Lol.
It sounds like low tolerance to me, too, but who knows.
I have been through this before. I've talked to my gf about it dozens of times. For my situation, i just have a lot more responsibilities and goals that I want to achieve in my life; just a lot more on my mind in general. But when I was younger with less stress/responsibility, it was certainly more enjoyable. and i am def not trying to correlate responsibility to getting stoned. Totally subjective. but again, like the point CousinCocaine is getting at, just smoke less. I would recommend still sticking with the quality herb, just taking a single hit or two and see whats up n chill, and then evaluate how you feel, maybe it's the universe telling you to focus on something else in your life.

Lucifersam666 my brother suggested what you said about quality herb and taking a hit or two out of the one hitter, and yea I mean I have priorities and stuff I would just like a few vices lol and kicking it with people and stuff on the weekends with a splif aint bad I just feel like maybe this aint ment for me anymore.. only time will tell...

Smoked herb for 20+ years with no problems.. for the past year i cannot smoke without taking a stupid amount of benzos.. i guess it happens..

I had the same as you, been an heavy smoker for 15years then after a trauma that happened after a binge on amphet, i couldnt smoke one puff without having panick attack, even cafeine was triggering that, this is due to an exhaustion of the nervous system at least for my experience, with good alignement with life ( mean thinking and action ttowards life, good alimentation to clean your system from past trauma, toxins and physical exercise in moderation ) you'll recover the best your body can. Kind regards

^You described exactly how it was for me as well. Now I can only smoke (& enjoy) weed whilst I'm on benzos and opiates (luckily that's pretty much always :p). Otherwise its quite unpleasant. On benzos alone it's 'ok', but only when I'm by myself. Can't stand company when I'm stoned and not on a proper dose of both of the aforementioned drug-classes