• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Heroin brown #3, should dissolve in citric acid, doesn't.

boomhs

Bluelighter
Hi. So i got a batch of #3 from a more than trusted and truthful source. It is smokable and dissolvable in Citric Acid. I can't smoke so i wanted to dissolve it and IV (Or snort the liquid, wastes a bit but work). Snorting the powder does work with awful pain and taste, and i bet loses potency.

So it doesn't dissolve. This is the exact bottle of Vitamin C i'm using: https://www.celeiro.pt/18707/33077-vitamina-c-em-po-125-gramas-kg-solgar.jpg

It does say Vit C Crystals... Still i'm 90% sure it is right.

The powder is a brown pasty yet powder.

Is this my wrong? Or... what?

PS: Just plugged a 0.5ml of it. I think i went too deep with the main dosage of it. Some liquid was left and i did it near the outside of the anus and I still feel the pleasure on the spot. Maybe the absorving part is near the anus, not deeper.
Read more about plugging, next time i'll use a 3ML non needle seringe i got with heated water -> thing is my dope like i said isn't water soluble. So is i a waste? It does still hit up the nose so i guess to some extend it does disolve.

TLDR: Vitmin C (pictured) does not dissolve my #3 Brown! Up the nose stings like mad, does kinda work. Up the anus, will it somehow work (dissolved 3ml and heated)? Even if it doesn't water dissolve i know... It's real and quality H.

Last edited:
what makes you think it is real if it doesn't dissolve? heroin #3 breaks down in ascorbic acid and should dissolve. what happened when you tried to dissolve it? are you sure you added enough acid?

What you have is heroin Freebase, and you need to convert it into Heroin HCL. Its like you are trying to snort crack, and you need to turn it back into Cocaine.

I'm am no expert in this field, but I have tried using vinegar and HCL one time. The pool chemical for raising PH. Muratic Acid.

Dissolve it in some kind of acid, then dry back out. Maybe try cooking it.

I think the heroin is dissolving and what u are seeing are insoluble cuts that remain undissolved.

Also, I don't think there's a need for hcl acid really...a heroin acetate, heroin ascorbate and heroin citrate should alll dissolve in water

Are you cooking it? All the number 3 I have had from the dark net would sit in a clump in water with vinegar or vitamin c in it, but when heated it would almost all dissolve. Heating is often necessary to break down #3 for IV injection

OP, have yo tried running some on foil?
if it just frazzles and burns up you may have been ripped off.

Add some of the vit c and 1ml of water with the H on a spoon, mix it and then add heat.
Within 10 seconds you should get a clear brownish liquid and some left over cut at the bottom.

You need pure medical grace powdered vitamin c... Those capsules might have filler powder so it is not as much vitamin c you think. Needle exchanges usually have packs of some kind of acid.

5 months passed annnnnd i'm back here, in my stuck thread. This time same problem but Black Tar. Dissolved well heated, i tried up nose - sting. I just knew it: I'm fucked again. Added Vit C, it absorved with heat, the solution is clear. STILL STINGS, TRIED IV LIQUIT WON'T GO THROUGH THE VEIN AND HURTS.

I really just don't know what to do at this point, the gear is quality 100% sure, and unlick the #3brown conversions attempt that left black residues this one is clear, even without Citric Acid. What the hell is wrong, it's heated, clean, WHY DOESNT IT BECOME WATER SOLUBLE??????

And my point on getting this was: Black Tar supposedly is already water soluble...

Last edited:
#3 and black tar, are you ordering this online? Because I can't imagine both would be available in the same region. And if so, why don't you just order ECP.

Honestly it sounds like you don't know what you are doing, are new to heroin, and should not be trying to inject anything, especially shady substances you found online. If the liquid comes out of the syringe, then your problem of "it won't go through veins" and hurting is because you are missing, and if you don't know this then you need to throw your rigs away before you lose an arm.

And I am not sure what you mean that the black tar is clear or clean? Because it is anything but.

Trying to speculate on your particular dope is probably going to be fruitless, but you say it's clean, clear, 100% quality...what does that mean if it truly isn't water soluble? If all of your dealer's clients had this problem then I doubt he would be sill doing business, or at least not very much.

Can you speak with your dealer about the issues you're having? Or maybe someone else who uses the same H, or even a more experienced friend that can assist? Have you run a Mecke test on it?

Keeping's idea of trying to run it on foil dosen't sound like a bad compromise if this whole IV thing isn't working out.

All i IV'd in my life were pills (dillies, oxy, just finished some oxy 20's i had) and #4, the true one, throw on water put in nose plug or IV. I got #3H last time (smokable) that suposedly would dissolve in citric acid, and Black Tar.

Same fail, huge pain in nose so i guess it isn't soluble, the #3 didn't even mix with my Vit C, just melt nothing. This Tar just solves in water with little heat, can add VitC it melts, clean brown water that when filtered and inside seringe + inside vein (yeah i know how to hit them) doesn't pull, the little it pulls it's instant pain.

It's just made to smoke i guess, i assumed Tar (it's really a pasty black substance i got) was water soluble...

I'm just getting #4 from now on. No more of this shit.

as someone already said, you can't use vitamin C as it has a bunch of other shit/fillers in it.

You need pure citric acid, not vitamin C.

I've also used vinegar (acetic acid) on tar and that works

What do you mean it doesn't pull? Or hurts when you pull? I could understand doesn't push but not pull, I assume you mean register. And if you are 100% sure you are in a vein and it stings when you push, then I guarantee what you have is not heroin and should not be ingested through ANY means. And if you aren't getting this online, live in an area where ECP is prevalent, and some guy is selling you two different random substances and claiming it to be #3 and black tar, I am certain you aren't being sold heroin.

A small pinch of citric or ascorbic crystals in the mix with No.3 is more than enough to dissolve any heroin in a street sample - undissolved sludge left in the spoon is a given as you really do not want to be dissolving that shit as well.

I know I am preaching to the converted here but it still amazes me how many folk are satisfied until they have dissolved all of the powder into the solution and will keep adding more and more acid until they do so.

The single use citric sachets that are usually included in syringe kits in the UK usually do not specify the actual amount of material that they contain but usually a 1/4 to a 1/3 of the contents is more than enough to dissolve any heroin in a No.3 sample and stratify the adulterants from the solution.