• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Methadone + Benzo's

BenzodiaZach

Greenlighter
First, I would like to preface this post with DO NOT try anything I am about to discuss at home. My tolerance is embarrassing high and I would have for someone to mimic my actions and it take them to the grave.
At any rate, my name is Zach and I'm from Richmond, VA. I'm BRAND new here at BlueLight so if I do accidentally violate any rules please let me know and I will correct moving forward.
I have been on Methadone Maintenance Therapy (MMT) since the day after this past Christmas - December 26, 2016. Since then I have worked my way up to 150mg and finally got to a point where I felt a bit of normalcy in my life. As of late, I have been absolutely OBSESSING about catching a buzz. I went out and attempted to score a Bundle a few nights ago - railed 3 bags, felt a nice rush and it was over. Meanwhile my friends are nodding as if it were the best dope they had ever done... very annoying. Anyway - I have got my hands on 20 2mg Clonazepam (generic for Klonopin) and have heard for NUMEROUS sources that although extremely dangerous, if mixed just right it can provide a high that is extremely similar to the likes of heroin, if not better? I suppose my first question is this notion true?!
Secondly, I am 6'2 around 225 lbs. I'm not a small guy. I know often times this means absolutely nothing I just wanted to provide as much information as possible. My finally question is: obviously I want to get high, does anyone have experience with this combo and what was the sweet spot as far as how much to take to get euphoria we all know and love?

Peace and love,

Zach