• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Browny Grey MDMA

Jackus

Greenlighter
So I'm going clubbing tonight and have picked up half gram of MD to bring and the powder kind of resembles a brown sugary/grey sugary look and seems somewhat moist but not wet if you get me haha. I have done MDMA only in pill form before never the raw stuff as you can probaby tell. Could someone tell me if this kind of powder/substance is common or should I be careful?

You should be careful. Test it with a reagent test kit. Use Marquis reagent at least. Also... you really shouldn't bring half of a gram with you into a club.

We don't allow substance ID's as such, but if you're British (or European) then there is discussion of a similar sounding MDMA being about just now in the EADD MDMA/pill thread. As I said in the thread, I've heard of it being anything from pretty bad to very good.

One of the reasons we don't allow MDMA ID's is because this could technically be different stuff, but you can read/join the discussion here; it's just you'll have to draw your own conclusions, and obviously it's impossible to know what it is/isn't without lab/test kit analysis:

https://www.bluelight.org/vb/thread...v-PM(dma)T?p=14118841&viewfull=1#post14118841

:)

Last edited:
Like Tranced said we can't ID what you have, but having MDMA that colour is quite common and it's referred to as "Cola" (If you have mdma).

That doesn't sound like mdma to me...
It should be a clear or cream colored crystal , and If it's a light brown it's usually sass .
I wouldn't buy it

That doesn't sound like mdma to me...
It should be a clear or cream colored crystal , and If it's a light brown it's usually sass .
I wouldn't buy it

I've seen kilos of MDMA over years and hardly ever seen clear crystal. Ultimately though color really means nothing at all

Molly can be any color.... The colors don't mean it is MDMA, MDA, bk-MDMA, etc. Without a test kit (I like the new ones with the LC style to separate the cuts into a piece of paper to test individually) no one will know what it is.