Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

The Revelation 12 Sign, September 23 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

vortech

Bluelighter
Has anyone here been following this? I am in need of a place to post this where I hopefully won't be judged too quickly as crazy for believing in the latest 'OMG the end of the world!' prophecy. This one is different from any other I have seen. From the beginning, I intuitively felt a powerful significance...perhaps the most powerful piece of personal evidence is that I received communications about this date independently on multiple occasions while in 'visionary states of consciousness', i.e. on psychedelics. The first two occasions I was only told 'September' and some specifics I am not comfortable sharing at this time. On my third 'inquiry to the spirits' I asked for the exact date and was immediately told September 21-23. I began making plans for that weekend, a gathering with friends at an ancient sacred site (hardly anyone knows about it and no documentation of it online, as it should be to keep it safe, but I did have an event there before, on the 2012 winter solstice) ...Anyway, a few weeks later I began receiving 'recommended' videos from Youtube about September 23rd, and that's when I discovered I was not the only one receiving information...far from it. Interestingly, I received the recommendations before I had searched anywhere on the Internet regarding the dates, so how YT knew of my interest in the date is beyond me.

To get to the point, in the months since then my belief has only strengthened as I learned of so many more associated signs. I can't easily condense all the specifics of the prophecy, alignments and synchronicities, but if you are interested in diving in, you can start with any of the hundreds or thousands of videos on Youtube on the subject. There are many completely level-headed reports as well as many 'out-there' perspectives (some of which are definite head-scratchers nonetheless).
Here is a short video introducing the sign:

and a search query to start. There is a facebook page as well that posts daily updates from many sources.

Looking forward to your feedback. Let me know if I can clear anything up for you.

Last edited:
I've taken lots of psychedelics too but there ain't no Jesus gonna come from the sky. Now that I found out I know I can cry. Do you understand the concept of personalization on Youtube? The things shown to you are based on similar other things you've shown interest in.

I've taken lots of psychedelics too but there ain't no Jesus gonna come from the sky. Now that I found out I know I can cry. Do you understand the concept of personalization on Youtube? The things shown to you are based on similar other things you've shown interest in.
Apologies, I should have made this post a lot more in-depth, but I figured I would field questions as they came in because of the breadth of the topic.
I am not the kind of person that had previously watched any significant amount of religious videos, not do I search about end times and prophecies, let alone anything specific about the date before this occurred. Besides, my strongest point I meant to make was not specific to any evidence in those videos; it was the phenomena before it. Everything afterwards just acted as confirmations.

I knew that I would have trouble fully quantifying this particular 'belief circuitry' I have developed. It took 3 powerful mystical experiences and then months of 'following the white rabbit' to get where I am now, so I expect most people to retort with their quickest logical explanation. For reference, since discovering the details around this sign I have abstained from psychedelics so that I can keep a level head, but in the next 4 weeks (4 weeks exactly by the way) I plan on delving back into that mystical state for an update.

There is a lot of clarification I wish to make for anyone interested, so please continue inquiring.

Well, I watched the video and that's pretty interesting actually. I'll have to watch it again and read all the verses. It has the typical Christian-based undertone about accepting that Jesus Christ died for your sins, accept him as your savior. That's fear based in my opinion and superfluous to the actual significance of the event. The bible contains many truths in my view mixed in with many distortions.

As far as the significance of those dates: September 22 at 1:02 PM PST is the fall Equinox. The fall equinox marks the beginning of shorter days. It's a fact that Satanists mark this day as one of celebration. Of the two equinoxes it is particularly sinister as it marks the celebration of darkness overtaking light symbolically speaking. It is interesting that this falls on an astrologically significant event.

In The Satanic Bible, Satanist Anton LaVey writes that "after one's own birthday, the two major Satanic holidays are Walpurgisnacht and Halloween (or All Hallows' Eve)". Other holidays are the two solstices and the two equinoxes. Five to six weeks after each of the solstices and equinoxes are the "legendary Satanic revels" (a reference to the cross-quarter days).[1][2]

I watched several videos claiming we are entering a period of time known biblically as the tribulation: the 40 days post eclipse which encompasses the date of the fall equinox. I am skeptical about prophecies but that said I usually entertain the argument people are making. The video you posted had some interesting things to say regarding the astrological influences impacting us at this time. It's worth noting that Aug 16-17th 4-5 days before the eclipse marked the 30th anniversary of the harmonic convergence. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harmonic_Convergence). This marked a shift in the earth energies above a critical threshold. A very positive event. It also marked the arrival en masse of the Indigo type 3's on planet earth whose role is to bridge the polarities so to speak. They have a difficult task ahead of them. Since 1987 earth has seen a steady increase children born with autism and aspergers. This was very rare before the harmonic convergence of 1987. This is actually a good thing as much as people might view it as a disability. These are very advanced souls. It's a sign of the waking consciousness on the planet.

00000215.png

I did a best fit to the data in the table and interpolated and while not perfect you can see there is a decent linear relationship and the beginning of this increase started somewhere in the late 80's early 90's. Note autism is an imperfect diagnosis with varying degrees of severity so I think the empirical data supports my assertion given the size of the error bars though I recognize this is will not be accepted by the mainstream.

00000217.png

What exactly this all means I don't know, only that it's on my radar too and I'm going to be paying extra attention to all this. Thanks for creating a place to share any info related to this as unpopular as I predict this thread will be.

Check out this video for Bill Ballard's take on this period in time we are entering and how it has been in the works since the 1980's

Last edited by a moderator:
This video breaks down the biblical argument in more detail in a way that is easier to understand. It's actually really interesting. Jupiter enters the 'womb' of constellation Virgo, stays there 9 months then exits through the constellations vagina. This won't all be visible in its entirety from the sky I learned but will appear on the computer monitors of astronomers. The symbolism matches up nicely with Revelation Chapter 12. This video espouses the traditional Christian viewpoint. The September 23, 2017 is conjectured to mark the rapture which marks the beginning of the biblical tribulation — a seven-year period during which the antichrist will appear. This then culminates in the second coming of Christ.

Last edited by a moderator:
um, nobody knows when our hour will come. But the pain is reserved for some

Bump because The Feast of Trumpets has begun. Anyone have any last words about this sign?
I have noticed many mainstream media channels are running the story, but without mentioning the actual connections and instead mentioning nonsense disinfo such as 'Nibiru', as an attempt to either discredit the whole thing, or to keep people from worrying. Maybe both. Anyway, my heart still feels a truth to this sign, and while it may not be readily apparent with events in the next couple days, for it is only a sign of something else to transpire, I do feel it won't be too long afterwards. Yom Kippur, at the end of the month, is a marker point, as well as a couple dates in October. At any rate, if the theory that this marks the BEGINNING of 7 years of tribulation is accurate, well, we are in it for the long haul, unless we get raptured up as some of the more hardcore beoievers are pointing at. Be safe this weekend folks, and it can't hurt to do some meditation.

I casually brought up the symbolism mentioned in this thread about Revelations 12 to a group of Starseeds and Indigos (high concentration of psychics/astrologers/healers/etc in that group) and it wasn't given much credence at all by them. I really respect these people. By comparison, the recent solar eclipse was very significant to this same group as marking a shift in the planetary energies and creating a period of energetic upheaval in peoples lives. I think some meditation and setting of intent is a great idea Vortech (that's generally good advice). I haven't looked into this much more myself. Tomorrows fall equinox is more significant to me at this point than the September 23rd date.

so tomorrow is the day, but it won't be apparent that anything special happens?

big surprise here

Last edited:
I think the only relevant point to this date and planetary configuration is the fact it was predicted so accurately several thousand years ago. I question the accuracy of the writing around the event (the book of revelation) but somewhere someone was advanced enough long ago in our history to predict a day time planetary alignment.

If you only look at the factual information, it tells a story that we were once a fairly advanced race, we have already known things we are just rediscovering or understanding.

The recent new moon did feel a little bit more powerful than usual. Not sure what that has to do with anything. Not even sure why I mention it.

Just realized how peculiar that line/arc of travel was with the eclipse. stunning

On another note, however, I'm pretty sure similar parties were making Youtube videos about September 23rd in 2015. Nothing ever really happened.

All I know is I'm hosting a desert party tonight for some nature, friends, music, camping. Its a sacred site with very ancient rock formation and heiroglyphs. Hoping for some UFO action.

Ok, time for this thread to have its very own apocalypse.

Happy Equinox everybody!

Status
Not open for further replies.