• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Does anyone have a stash box/bag

TheBioStudent

Greenlighter
Does anyone have a stash box/bag if so what does it look like and contain?

Most of my stuff is just shoved into a draw

I have a stash tin for my crack supplies. But weed I smoke daily and I too keep those supplies in a drawer.

I have a little box with 9g weed and 7-8g of heroin.
When i leave my house i will take a lil bit of H in a bag and put it in my wallet.
I just refill my box every week with 10g H, the weed is only for friends.

Also got some clean hard paper rolls in there for snorting my H.

Pharms/other drugs have 3 places; my desk, my nightstand, or my pocket. I use a wooden shake box/pollen sifter to stash my herb which always sits upon my desk and my mini graV-lab bong chills in the desk cabinet (above my shake box). It is nice and discrete. I shall go smokabowl right now in honor of this post/BL=D

One of my buddies uses a Crown Royal bag to stash his meth and herb. Pretty common.

Last edited:
I have like 8 identical pill bottles, each labeled with what they contain. Have a 'special' one for my Methadone with a safety cap so kids can't open it. I had another one of those but I lost it. Woulda been nice to store my oxy in there, but alas. The normal pill bottles I use are fine as well though. They just have a normal cap without a safety, and they are a little smaller. Still handier than the boxes and blisters they come in when I go get them at the pharmacy. :) I also have one of those bottles with 5 pills of each of my meds in there. I take that with me when I go places and dunno how long I'll be gone.

i have an awesome little wooden stash box with psychedelic engravings on it, and a special trick to opening it (you have to twist 2 of the little legs on the base of it).

it doesn't have too much in it nowadays. some tryptamine psychedelics, a disso or two and a few tabs of acid.

i keep my 'medicines' (OTC stuff like paracetamol, promethazine) and melatonin separately. and i keep my weed in a glass jar with a rubber seal.

I have a little stash box for my Chris and I usually keep it in the drawer with my tutors and my syringes and my pipe by keeping an empty vitamin bottle disguise with a glass tutor for hot rails and torch my stuff is usually scattered around between my car my room.

I keep my cannabis in a glass jar which preserves and even improves its taste, it's usually on my desk or in a drawer. As for kratom, I just leave it in its original bag in the same drawer. If I'm travelling or won't be home for a while I normally carry a good amount of kratom in a ziploc bag (sometimes 2 in case it leaks) and put it inside a leather pouch with a toothbrush and other useful stuff. Also make sure to carry a water bottle (preferably made of glass) and a spoon in my backpack.
All of my other drugs are actually in a black "smelly-proff" bag hiding inside a random household item, I keep each substance in separate small ziploc baggies.

Used to keep everything stored in an old cigar box. Lots of cool RCs were stored in there. *Cries*

The problem with storing everything in one place like that becomes apparent when either somebody who shouldn't have found it does find it or you some how idiotically misplace it...

Nowadays I keep what little I have stored separated in several different inconspicuous places.

in a small wooden stash box i keep a spare pack of rolling papers, a glass slide (for impromptu bong creations, it's actually never been used), pipe screens and pipe cleaners. it was where i kept my weed back in the days of rookie toking. these days i keep the pot itself on my table in the container it came in. and to be honest, most of my paraphernalia doesn't fit in such a small box anymore :( gone are the times of a small metal pipe and "dub" sandwich bags.

I have a great wooden box from India, about 12" by 5".
Inside I keep my paraphernalia, including a collection of small containers (one is an ornate silver rosary box received when confirmed into the Catholic Church aged 12).
For some peculiar reason, when boxed I enjoy compulsively splitting the gear and parcelling up into a number of small wraps divided between the containers, which I 'hide' around the house.
Probably a stoned effort to stop myself bingeing and doing the whole lot in one session. Although it's seldom this 'strategy' succeeds with 'moreish' crack, normally a decent amount of brown is put by for later use. Plus, it takes time finding the containers when stoned, so at least there are enforced pauses between pipes.
Very occasionally I forget about the existence of one container, providing me with a very pleasant surprise in the future.

My stash box is a metal box custom painted with self-made sections/holders inside the container. One of the sections holds all my pre-cut foils & the other section holds the plastic jar which holds my drugs. When I smoke either BTH or ice, I've always preferred using a Pyrex glass tube. One reason, Pyrex glass is very durable & thick, dropping it won't shatter it. The other reason is smoking with a glass material captures more resin as you're smoking. The resin can quickly build up. Instead of the normal straight tube, I've shaped the tube into a lightning bolt shape with one end being semi-rectangular for a comfortable mouth piece and the other end has been flared outward to create a cone shape opening which captures more smoke. This shape also causes residue to build up 2x faster due to the bends in the middle. The residue that’s left inside could be used when you’re in a bind with no more drugs or not having money to buy.

Im sober now but just realized that over 20 years of drug use, Id say 90% of my stash boxes were eyeglass cases. Back in college, when I did ketamine a lot, I had a large sunglass box I called my Kase lol.

I thought I was the only one person who also divided up their stash like you described! I call those divided bags, "Allowances" & I have my girlfriend (sober, but understanding) hide them. If I don't divide my stash, what should've lasted me for a couple days to not having anything because I lack self-control.