• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Cbd question

Blackenthesun37

Ex-Bluelighter
Why are the capsules so damn expensive? I have had only about three positive experiences smoking cannabis, the rest gave me terrible panic attacks.
I believe on one occasion it was laced with cocaine. That is why I am looking at the cbd capsules as an alternative.:)

I never understood why people put cocaine on weed. There is a reason why people turn coke into crack.. "Historically cocaine abuse involved snorting the powdered form (the hydrochloride salt). When cocaine is processed to form the freebase, it can be smoked. Heating the hydrochloride salt form of cocaine will destroy it; the freebase can be volatilized at high temperature without any destruction of the compound."

It was probably just weed related anxiety.

CBD is expensive because comparatively cannabis contains very little CBD to THC. Not only would a large amount of cannabis have to be used for the extraction, someone has to perform a very specific and somewhat difficult extraction process to get pure CBD, then likely sell it to a wholesaler then retailer before it gets to you.

CBD is rather inexpensive and often times less expensive than the equivalent amount of THC.

Strains high in CBD make production of these products easy.