Rich Piana Dead

CFC

Bluelight Crew
I don't usually comment on the untimely death roll-call among pro-bodybuilders, but with two going in a single week, both of them making BBC news headlines (which is completely unprecedented), and the latter's connection to the extremely risky use of SIEDs, it's probably worth bringing up...

Celebrity US bodybuilder Rich Piana dies aged 46 after collapsing two weeks ago

Celebrity US bodybuilder Rich Piana has died after being put into a medically-induced coma two weeks ago.

His estranged wife Sarah confirmed the news on Instagram.

She wrote: "I'm in tears writing this that @1dayumay has just passed away. I can barely believe this... I am so saddened & heartbroken that he didn't make it.

"I just want to say THANK YOU Rich for teaching me so much about life, whether it was the easy or the hard way."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/artic...a-dies-aged-46-after-collapsing-two-weeks-ago

So both deaths are insulin complications? Or at least that is what is suspected?

I don't know if it is bad form to say this, but hopefully the sport will really start to rethink itself and move away from the mass monster thing, where raw size is valued more than anything.

So both deaths are insulin complications? Or at least that is what is suspected?

I don't know if it is bad form to say this, but hopefully the sport will really start to rethink itself and move away from the mass monster thing, where raw size is valued more than anything.
I'd say narcotics for rich. They found white powder and a snorting utensil at his place. Dude always seemed high in his videos. I don't think insulin is to blame for either of them. Both were very experienced and I'm sure would recognize symptoms of hypo or have their carbs covered.

I don't suppose we'll ever be told the exact cause and I don't trust the rumour mill either. I'd think insulin's really only a risk if a person is either inexperienced or experienced but gets sloppy and (for example) has a little nap too soon after a very big shot.

Well the cause of death for Dallas was choking. So one way that could happen would be going hypoglycemic and trying to raise blood sugar by stuffing food down your throat, but nonetheless passing out and then choking. Yes, that would sound reckless, but we're all human.