T3 T4 ratio

Genetic Freak

Moderator: SIED
Staff member
Something interesting regarding why it might be prudent to take a ratio of T4 + T3 together to best promote anabolism:

Thyroid status also influences IGF-I expression in tissues:

When we take GH for long at high enough dosage it lowers Thyroid levels but we need T3 to keep our GH receptor levels optimally upregulated.

In addition, many of GH anabolic effects are engendered as a result of production of IGF-1, so keeping our IGF receptors upregulated by maintaining adequate levels of T3 seems prudent...

GH induced rises in IGF-I stimulates proliferation, whereas T3 is responsible for hypertrophic differentiation.

So it would seem that in some tissues, IGF-1 stimulates the synthesis of new cells, while T3 makes them larger..

BUT
The conversion PATHWAY is involved, and not the simple presence of T3 so T4 is needed, because the deiodinases and hGH increase exogenous T4 conversion of T4 to T3 and this is what makes it Anabolic.

It actually regulates various T(3)-dependent functions in many tissues including the anterior pituitary and liver..

So when there is an excess of T3 in the body, but normal levels of T4, the bodys thyroid axis sends a negative feedback signal., and produces less deiodinase which signals the cessation of the T4-T3 conversion process, and is inhibitory of many of the synergistic effects that T3 has in hgh/igf.

High intake of T3 inhibits anabolism and synergy of Hgh/Igf while accurate dose and at the right Ratio with T4 make it anabolic.

Tyrosine (Thyroid T4) is a Insulin receptor stimulator, basically is like turning on the switch to the insulin receptor, increasing Insulin Growth Factor (IGF) response and nutrient uptake.

High bcaa consumption, high hGH intake, high tren ace intake.. all those deplete tyrosine so we must play with the ratios.

There are even smarter pharma grade companies that already produces tablets where in one single tab you have both T4 and the T3 as 100+20mcg...

Bitiron I believe comes to mind for t3+t4 combo. I've been looking into this for possible gh usage and adjunct drugs that will make best use of future big investment lol

I definitely notice huge improvements with T3 but it increases my appetite so much I can't use it. I opt for T4 now alongside anabolics and HGH and the T4/growth have a good synergy