Training Log First Test Cycle Log

I was in GF's car the other night driving 90 minutes away and had a minor panic attack. Now she's always cold, so she had the heat on in the car to the point where the windows were fogging up. I was down to just a T-shirt and I still started to feel lightheaded and like it was hard to breathe due to being so warm. I had to insist that we meet in the middle on the temperature because it was at the point where I didn't even feel like I could survive five more miles. And it definitely feels gear-related as I am always feeling hot now. Also, a bit ago we were at the movies and the theater had leather reclining chairs and I had stripped to gym shorts and a wife beater in a crowded theater due to being so warm against that leather. Probably looked like an attention whore but it was a necessary action.

Then I've developed a huge pimple on my face that I'm really concerned is a cyst or abcess (or as the GF fears, MRSA). I don't know if it's related to gear, but I have never had such a big pimple before. I've thought about draining it with a hypodermic needle, but haven't. Constantly wearing a band-aid on my face because it's less embarrassing. I need to go see a doctor about this because it's really giving me anxiety. And my face has been pretty red lately. Would donating blood help this at all?

Took a couple days off after all of this madness completely. No gym, no PEDs, no counting macros, and so on. Decided to pin this morning and take pills before lifting, but it wasn't a very strong day in there. Weight is down to 162.7 and I felt shaky.

Incline BB Bench 5x3@225lbs
Incline Hammer Press 5x5@275lbs
Hack Squat 5x5 @325lbs
BB shrug 4x8@275lbs

Should donate whole blood every couple months or double reds every 4. Especially with anadrol in the mix. Every time I donate they ask if I've been tested for hemochromatosis as my rbc and hematocrit are always high even with donating every two months and remaining hydrated. You'll get hot more easily and red skin when it creeps up. Usually does that to me anyway along with itchy skin and getting out of breath more easily. Pimples are most likely from oil production. Exfoliate often, make sure skin is clean and use a light non oily lotion to keep skin hydrated as dry skin can cause acne issues as well. Change your pillow case and bedding often too if possible. If you decide to lance the thing, do w good job and get everything out of it if you can. Have someone else squeeze all the shit out if its too painful for you to do it yourself. Pack with neosporin and light non stick gauze pad to keep the new pocket from getting infected. I've treated my recurring staph abscesses for years on my own lol. Make sure the syringe you use to lance is also sterile. I recommend a 25g to make a decent size opening.

^ Thanks for the info. See below.

Definitely got the sides on just one day back on the drol, so I'm dropping it to take an extended break. But I'm going to add in 75mg NPP EOD because I just have it sitting here (I know, great reasoning). So roughly 2:1 test-to-nandrolone to commence. Keep taking my AI and cut out nolva until the drol comes back.

BW 162.6

It's weird because anadrol is a bulker, but I actually feel like it would be great to cut on (precontest or leading up to a meet). That fullness and vascularity coupled with single digit bodyfat would look awesome. I'm excited to see how tren compares in all aspects. Based on everything I've done (test, tbol, masteron and now NPP), anadrol blows everything else out of the water. I love that stuff.

Second time barbell squatting today since the injury (I have hack squatted a few times since as well) and I worked up to a single of 335lbs. Probably could have hit 350 if I went straight to singles (did a 3x3 @ 295lbs first). Felt good. It's insane how much faster my squat progresses (and on lower volume) on gear. I think I can hit four plates by the summer.

What's more, though, is that the sheer intensity of doing heavy squat singles caused the pimple/cyst/absess/whatever on my face to really tingle and it burst on its own as soon as I got home from the gym. Blood and puss everywhere. This has deflated it, so we will see if it goes away or rebuilds.

Then OHP 5x5 @ 160lbs
Incline Hammer 5x5 @ 280lbs

Reverse pyramids 8/10/12 on:
Hamstring curl
Upright cable row
1arm lying tricep dumbell extension
Hammer rope
Cable row

I will also be commencing the following:
5-htp
Iithium orotate
L-Tyrosine

To help with dopamine/serotonin levels, depression, anxiety and premature ejaculation. Any other suggestions for this experiment are welcome, though I'd like to keep it stuff I can actually get without involving a doctor. I know someone's going to suggest dbol.

Drol when shredded is the secret when filling out with nuked estro and high androgens. 50 drol and 50-75 winny and you'll be full and dry.

Down to 158 again. I'm shrinking coming off anadrol even still on the injectables.

First time deadlifting (not rack pulling) in a while. Worked up to a single of 465lbs, which is actually a PR. But it's not a PR when divided by my bodyweight. Still, I got it on video (I would post it here but I don't want to show my face) and it was a good lift, and I possibly could have gotten 470-475 if I warmed up perfectly. So I'm probably around 1060-1070 right now for a total. If I can get that up another 100lbs in the coming months and then do a weight cut, I could be competitive. We shall see.

Also did some incline bench and incline hammer press.

Have a stomach ache and am tired. The thing on my face went away on its own, though. So that's good.

So I can run test without an AI and have no problems, but anadrol gives me gyno. Whatever the mechanism is, I am sensitive to it. Gyno and acne, otherwise I don't really get any other sides from it. And I love what it does for me. But ya, I quit using it before it got bad, though it's still there.

I am NOT confident that running an AI and on-cycle nolva will cause it not to flare up or get worse if I run it again. But I want to run it again.

So how does one use anadrol if one is prone to its gyno? What ancillaries? What dosing patterns? Or does one just move on with their life and try not to think about anadrol?

So I can run test without an AI and have no problems, but anadrol gives me gyno. Whatever the mechanism is, I am sensitive to it. Gyno and acne, otherwise I don't really get any other sides from it. And I love what it does for me. But ya, I quit using it before it got bad, though it's still there.

I am NOT confident that running an AI and on-cycle nolva will cause it not to flare up or get worse if I run it again. But I want to run it again.

So how does one use anadrol if one is prone to its gyno? What ancillaries? What dosing patterns? Or does one just move on with their life and try not to think about anadrol?

You don't, you find another compound that is compatible with your physiology...

Ok so this is your very 1st cycle?? If done right, your 1st cycle is always your best cycle....so please do it right!!!! Your doses are too low first of all..TRT is a higher dose. You want to grow muscle right?? or is this for TRT reasons?? I'm 46 and have over 20 yrs of cycling under my belt. DO your 1st cycle right!!! I gained 24lbs my first cycle in 12 weeks with 500mg of Sust per week. Keep your calories up there with plenty of healthy food and PLENTY of sleep. Are u trying to bodybuild?? Bluelight is a good drug board but I suggest you check out other boards like www.outlawmuscle.com Serious knowledge on this board and nobody will steer you the wrong way

JJ

Ok so this is your very 1st cycle?? If done right, your 1st cycle is always your best cycle....so please do it right!!!! Your doses are too low first of all..TRT is a higher dose. You want to grow muscle right?? or is this for TRT reasons?? I'm 46 and have over 20 yrs of cycling under my belt. DO your 1st cycle right!!! I gained 24lbs my first cycle in 12 weeks with 500mg of Sust per week. Keep your calories up there with plenty of healthy food and PLENTY of sleep. Are u trying to bodybuild?? Bluelight is a good drug board but I suggest you check out other boards like www.outlawmuscle.com Serious knowledge on this board and nobody will steer you the wrong way

JJ

He made great progress off his first cycle even with the lower than traditional doses. We're a harm reduction board so the motto is lowest effective dose. For many of us here, we started with low endogenous test so even high trt doses would be performance enhancement doses. Body can only grow so fast so no real reason to throw larger doses when they won't really yield much better response due to diminishing returns.

I grew on minimal test, yes. But I didn't really feel it (the alpha well-being motivated thing) until I was running sustanon in the 300-500 range. Then it worked as a psych med as well.

I grew on minimal test, yes. But I didn't really feel it (the alpha well-being motivated thing) until I was running sustanon in the 300-500 range. Then it worked as a psych med as well.

Sust is where its at <3 I will never run any other test after being on sust this past year. Idk what it is. I've ran phenyl prop with e and it wasn't like sust.

There's a guy at the gym who blasted sustanon at like 750 over the winter and then he dropped straight to a 150 test e cruise and he said he felt like absolute garbage weeks 2-5 or so into the cruise.

He made great progress off his first cycle even with the lower than traditional doses. We're a harm reduction board so the motto is lowest effective dose. For many of us here, we started with low endogenous test so even high trt doses would be performance enhancement doses. Body can only grow so fast so no real reason to throw larger doses when they won't really yield much better response due to diminishing returns.

I know- that's why I didn't say he should do what I did at 500mg per week...just saying to do the 1st cycle proper..no worries man

JJ